Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

im reading up on new kiffin/vols articles. I was trying to look over team ttp and see what we can do, 4 eyes be betta than 2. look and send away if you think u have it

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Hey Mo...my daughter and you would kill each other if you ever got together...she is way more stubborn and opinonated than you...LOL

She is going to spend the summer in Costa Rica and intern at one of the best tatoo parlors in San Jose...she is an artist and painter, but has recently done some tatoo work in the states and she wants to learn more...if she gets really serious, might bring her to Thailand next year...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD some of these guys are hangin with 15 year old boys instead and they jealous...

Guys hanging around trannys is a way of life over here...the same with boys...it is a way of life and the Thais don't really seem to mind...kind of wierd seeing it, but I let it slide and say to each his own...in fact there are sections here in the city that are just for guys who are into guys called Boys Town...:doh1

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Having the time of my life...this is definitely an adult disneyland...:cheers

Trying to improve my fantasy teams without trading...someone in the RX league offered me Burnett for Francisco and I accepted...

Great trade.

I want to go to Thailand one day.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Having the time of my life...this is definitely an adult disneyland...:cheers

Trying to improve my fantasy teams without trading...someone in the RX league offered me Burnett for Francisco and I accepted...

That chick loves closers.

She building up quite a save category. Not sure about that strategy :LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

When I get some time this weekend, I will try to explain this whole Thailand experience to you guys with some websites and info on what to do over here and how to survive these women...

Hitting the sack; early tee time tomorrow...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

When I get some time this weekend, I will try to explain this whole Thailand experience to you guys with some websites and info on what to do over here and how to survive these women...

Hitting the sack; early tee time tomorrow...

Thanx!

ray ray = mo friend
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Gamels just called up...now only waiting for Hansen from the Braves to get the call...

1st AB after hearing gamel called up

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td rowspan="1">
</td><td rowspan="1">2nd</td><td width="85%">Bill Hall (4) 2 run shot to left off Johnson, Cameron scored.</td></tr></tbody></table>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

TTP trivia question , who leads milw in HRs?

bedard missing a start on saturday, what a surprise he's hurt again , who knew?

wow 11k.

rjt721

EOG Master

I didn't even need to look to know Pattys was the other team involved.

WVU will definitely veto that one. :LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Chad Bills with another great start, dude hasnt had one bad start yet, and this is #8
6 IP 1 ER 9K's

Too bad he is on my bench for this one, but the guys i subbed for him outscored him either way :houra

Dodgers just took the lead, so looks like he will get 30 points now from my bench

Chad Bills with another great start, dude hasnt had one bad start yet, and this is #8
6 IP 1 ER 9K's

Too bad he is on my bench for this one, but the guys i subbed for him outscored him either way :houra

Dodgers just took the lead, so looks like he will get 30 points now from my bench

i'll be bills if u don't need :cheers

verl gave up 1/2 the runs, not all b-pen fault.

bases just isn't fair when hoff comes in to close down

mofome

Banned

verl gave up 1/2 the runs, not all b-pen fault.

verl only gave up 2. single and a walk each with 1 out.

Werth wins the golden sombrero 2 nasty

verl only gave up 2. single and a walk each with 1 out.

i thought 3/6 so i was off by 1 :cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHAHAHAHAH

MORROW AGAIN!

BG's Davis hit a walkoff with a nice bat flip!

And no k's for Davis today!

mofome

Banned

yeah real funny. my fucking luck is sick. im life is awful. who cares about this pos league, thats another huge bet loss for me.

det blows 5-0
seattle blows 2-0
lad blows 3-1

i have the worst fucking luck of any fucking muther fucker in the world.

im going to fucking just kill myself. fuck this