So I met this girl at the store yesterday

Wade

EOG Master
About 10pm at Stop and Shop. She looked pretty good, alittle chubby but not that much, i'd bang her. Fuck I'd bang anything at this point :doh1. Nobody really in the store at this time. I walk by her and she says hi and then I say hi. Then she asks me what's my name so I tell her. Then she's like oh I thought you were someone else. Then I said oh ok and walked away. I think I fukked up. Maybe she was interested in me? I didn't know what to say really. 2348ji23e

Apple

Banned
Re: So I met this girl at the store yesterday

Could of probably gotten some hole dude.. You should immediately asked her what her name was after she asked you..

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

go back to the stop and shop every night at 10pm hoping to see her again.....make it obvious you have been there every night since....take a picture next time you see her so you can let us see.....make things right

Sounds like she might have been waiting for someone from craigslist to meet her there. No big loss.

padnuh maybe shes a poster hear and by making this hear thuread the young lassie will relize the erra of her ways and pm you. shorely she caint resist ye wit and let such a fahn catch elood her twice, right pardnuh?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

wade i've had this happen a few times and i'd daydream every damn time and play it back in my mind.i'm pretty shy myself so i'd have some girl say something and every blue moon i might be drinking or in the right place at the right time and i'd get lucky.i even posted a story on here similar to yours.i had a gal pretty much tell me right to my face to do her but i passed on it because my gal was nearby at the pool.

Could of probably gotten some hole dude.. You should immediately asked her what her name was after she asked you..

and then after she tells you her name, You immediately say " Thats a beautiful name! You wanna fuck?"

Wade

EOG Master

I'm really shy and I always feel like I'm not good enough.

Apple

Banned

What do you rate this broad 1-10
What do you rate yourself 1-10

mofome

Banned

About 10pm at Stop and Shop. She looked pretty good, alittle chubby but not that much, i'd bang her. Fuck I'd bang anything at this point :doh1. Nobody really in the store at this time. I walk by her and she says hi and then I say hi. Then she asks me what's my name so I tell her. Then she's like oh I thought you were someone else. Then I said oh ok and walked away. I think I fukked up. Maybe she was interested in me? I didn't know what to say really. 2348ji23e

god damnit wade! she didnt think you were someone else. She stepped up and you missed it. I normally miss on girls trying to be the 'cool' guy. I play the role of the guy who doesn't give a shit and that makes girls wonder why their hotness makes so many peolpe sweat them while I dont even seem to know that they exist. Works often, but then i never really close out. You missed a shot buddy.

2348ji23e

texansfan

EOG Master

Of course she probably would have ran screaming from the bedroom after she saw your dick...

Cannon

Banned

You guys are hopeless. Good grief you guys are so lonely.

Wade

EOG Master

god damnit wade! she didnt think you were someone else. She stepped up and you missed it. I normally miss on girls trying to be the 'cool' guy. I play the role of the guy who doesn't give a shit and that makes girls wonder why their hotness makes so many peolpe sweat them while I dont even seem to know that they exist. Works often, but then i never really close out. You missed a shot buddy.

2348ji23e

I know mofo. The more I think about it the more I know I messed up. I wish I can go back in time and do it over. Gyno, the girl was about a 7. I think i'm about a 6. Texasfan, you're right. I would tell her I'd rather do it with the lights off.

mofome

Banned

I know mofo. The more I think about it the more I know I messed up. I wish I can go back in time and do it over. Gyno, the girl was about a 7. I think i'm about a 6. Texasfan, you're right. I would tell her I'd rather do it with the lights off.

haha you ever seen her before? likely going to have to let this little young lady go and use this as nothing more than a learning experience.

texansfan

EOG Master

Then again, who cares what she thinks Wade? If it's a one time thing then your only in it for yourself. Once you find a woman who cares about you then it won't matter...

texansfan

EOG Master

haha you ever seen her before? likely going to have to let this little young lady go and use this as nothing more than a learning experience.

That's what I just basically stated. If it's just sex with some chick then who really cares what in the hell she thinks. If you're banging some chick the first night you meet her she's probably not someone you're going to marry...

Wade

EOG Master

No I never seen her before. Maybe I'll see her again and she'll say something else. I hope I don't mess up again.

mofome

Banned

funny + confident and she'll be naked within the hour.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Some things[world peace,maybe] are just not doable,but everyone's got little things that get them excited too,getting to that point of knowing someones turn-ons shouldn't be considered a major problem,it's a realistic goal.
Trial,error,"accentuate the positive,eliminate the negative"...

5/13/2009
Epiphany

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3172
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/DKrC9Tu8gpo&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>
A scene from "The Singing Detective", by Dennis Potter, starring Michael Gambon.
Bedridden and delirious, writer Philip Marlow's fantasy world mingles with events from his real life - in this case, a Christian singing choir visiting the hospital.
Song originally performed by Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Next time somebody says, "oh I thought you were someone else." Say, "I am."

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Then again, who cares what she thinks Wade? If it's a one time thing then your only in it for yourself. Once you realize that I'm the only one you can spend your life with, nothing else will matter; I even prefer small dicks because it hurts less... :thumbsup

:+clueless

WTF?

Wade

EOG Master

I will put up the shame curtains and add this to my list of failures. :shoot:

Quit your job, go work for S&S, you should see her again, eventually.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Quit your job, go work for S&S, you should see her again, eventually.

Song: Lost in the Supermarket
By: The Clash
Filmed By: Frieda Beckerman
Staring: Amanda Pickell and Caleb Lesher
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/yVcM79U46z8&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
tissinio (2 months ago)
you will find your personality in the supermarket!!!!

She probably looks better without clothes,and if this guy can get lucky what's anyone else's excuse?

Dante

EOG Veteran

The only thing you did wrong is not tell her your a Poster on a internet gambling website... man that would have made her take her clothes off right then

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

She said hello first?

That's a good sign.

Wade

EOG Master

I think I'll go back there tonight or tommorow night.

Cannon

Banned

Tell her you are friends with JJ Gold. She will bang you instantly.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Here is what you gotta do Wade.

First of all learn a stock line that you always have ready. Practice it like 50 times a day till it becomes YOU!! That way you will always have something ready to say

Then you gotta acquire these two skills and there will always be ladies around you.
-palm reading---women are suckers for that
-balloon twisting. Easy to learn and women LOVE it (teddy bear on heart is a KILLER!!!)