Here's what stinks about the BFC decision...

They took a shot by posting a stale line....and seeing what action they would get....had the action still come in fairly even, they would have taken their shot given their huge advantage. but because the betting public bet into the game, they cancelled the wagers.

not cool at all.

i still would love to know if any dallas 1h ml wagers were counted as losers.

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Here's what stinks about the BFC decision...

maybe this thread will get a response other then mine, give it up already.. no one cares what u have to say or offer especially when its an opinion..

PO69

EOG Master

fuckman, NO ONE gives a fuck about your opinion! Well unless it is how to clean the bathroom.

Now get back to your bathroom attendants job

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

What stinks about it is a clown like u will keep throwing gas on a fire that has already been put out. Let it go Mutley. Let it goooooooooo.

Blondie

EOG Master

There is just so much love in this thread one can barely stand it...

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Its a shame you Yanks have to bet at these Books, us Europeans dont :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

U happen to have any Reese Pieces at ur joint? im dying for some.

Nope. Very little junk food around here. Now if you want to snack on fruits or veggies you are in the right place 91023i2ndw;l

There might be a brownie left in the fridge though.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY MIKE DOES BET FIRST CLASS ALSO LEAVE GAMES UP FOR WAGERING 15 MINUTES AFTER THEY START AND THEN GRADE THEM IN YOUR FAVOR WHEN THE PLAYER LOSES :finger004 THATS AN OLD LENNY FROM CASCADE TRICK.

BOYS ANYBODY WHO WOULD PLAY AT THIS SHIT BOOK HAS TO BE NUTS LENNY FROM CASCADE IS BACKING THIS DUMP AND THEY ARE ALREADY PLAYING GAMES WITH THERE LINES.

BET FIRST CLASS WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO FOOTBALL SEASON NOT AFTER THIS STUNT THEY PULLED.

Blondie

EOG Master

Good evening Beaner.

Nice to see you are still beating a dead horse.

Has PETA knocked on your door yet for this?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Nope. Very little junk food around here. Now if you want to snack on fruits or veggies you are in the right place 91023i2ndw;l

There might be a brownie left in the fridge though.
i had enuf veggies today. Im getting sick of them. Can't wait to get the garden going so i can actually have veggies that have taste in them again.

Cannon

Banned

BOYS ANYBODY WHO WOULD PLAY AT THIS SHIT BOOK HAS TO BE NUTS LENNY FROM CASCADE IS BACKING THIS DUMP AND THEY ARE ALREADY PLAYING GAMES WITH THERE LINES

This is some scary shit with Lenny part of the scam. Same Shrink trick over and over.

Blondie

EOG Master

i had enuf veggies today. Im getting sick of them. Can't wait to get the garden going so i can actually have veggies that have taste in them again.

Same here. Too much rain to even plant. 2938u4ji23

I am thinking this might also be the year I actually get an herb garden going

They took a shot by posting a stale line....and seeing what action they would get....had the action still come in fairly even, they would have taken their shot given their huge advantage. but because the betting public bet into the game, they cancelled the wagers.

not cool at all.

i still would love to know if any dallas 1h ml wagers were counted as losers.

post reported for lack of originality
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Blondie

EOG Master

post reported for lack of originality
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hey hun!

Wanna come help me plant my garden this year? :pop:

Cannon

Banned

I wish I knew how much of a cut the EOG gets on your losses. I wonder if it is more than the standard 30%..

Hey hun!

Wanna come help me plant my garden this year? :pop:

I'm softball in the summer so i'm busy, sorry :p

Blondie

EOG Master

I'm softball in the summer so i'm busy, sorry :p

ok....

:+crying-5

Cannon

Banned

Cee I always thought you were a good guy. Who the hell did you slowpay.

SLOW PAY balance remaining
Cee-slow pay unclear whether debt has been paid