Seems like Pelosi gave the final order to torture ...

GOPer for Life

EOG Enthusiast
Yep .... seems like The Hague will be full of Dems as REPUBLICANS DO NOT TORTURE!!! Munchkin is soooo correct on this issue ....

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: Seems like Pelosi gave the final order to torture ...

The Dems really need to think long and hard before they launch into this investigation bullshit. Glass houses and all that.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Trying to find video of the press conference, its a real classic from this lying bitch :LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Trying to find video of the press conference, its a real classic from this lying bitch :LMAO
Honestly do you think she is lying or just too stupid to understand. I really think she is just dumb as hell and does not have a clue.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/nxE33lfTi_Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1 allowfullscreen="true">

When ? when ? when my staff person ? I'm sorry, the page is out of order ? five months later, my staff person told me that there had been a briefing ? informing that there had been a briefing and that a letter had been sent. I was not briefed on what was in that briefing; I was just informed that the briefing had taken place."

:answer::+signs11- :hung
</EMBED>

tank

EOG Dedicated

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxE33lfTi_Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

When ? when ? when my staff person ? I'm sorry, the page is out of order ? five months later, my staff person told me that there had been a briefing ? informing that there had been a briefing and that a letter had been sent. I was not briefed on what was in that briefing; I was just informed that the briefing had taken place."

:answer::+signs11- :hung
Nice.So now it's the staffer's fault that she did not do her job.I still say she is just to dumb

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Hummina, hummina, hummina... (Humma, humma, humma...)

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Taken from:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090514/ap_on_go_co/us_pelosi_torture

Pelosi has been the target of a campaign orchestrated in recent days by the House Republican leadership, which is eager to undercut her statements as well as stick Democrats with partial responsibility for the use of waterboarding ? a kind of simulated drowning ? in the Bush administration.

Pelosi's decision to respond to her critics was something of a surprise, since most polls show Obama and his policies are popular, and Republicans have exhibited virtually nonstop political disarray in the six months since last fall's elections.

Pelosi renewed her call for a so-called truth commission to investigate the events in the Bush administration that led to the use of waterboarding and other harsh interrogation techniques. While President Barack Obama has banned waterboarding, calling it torture, he has been notably cool toward an independent inquiry that might distract attention from his domestic agenda.

In an embarrassment for the administration, the director of national intelligence, Dennis Blair, told employees in a recent memo that interrogations that included waterboarding had secured useful intelligence. He later issued a public statement that said it was not known whether the same information could have been obtained without harsh techniques ? the same position Obama has taken.

All part of the 2 party American duopoly con.
Bush/Cheney skate as Obama's in a corner,and can't go after anyone in the prior administration for anything of substance;but Dem Obama supporters could be disillusioned by his declining to release additional torture photos,or investigate,so set up a fall girl to point fingers at.
Nancy Pelosi who's not widely popular anyway did it!What a freakin joke,and people eat this spit up:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO.
This is political theater,as a major sacrifice may need to be offered up as a scapecoat to release some of the tension building up between competing US factions.Nancy Pelosi would be a logical choice to serve the role.

tank

EOG Dedicated

You wanna bone her, don't ya?

Stay on topic dumb fuck.You add nothing but stupid shit.Funny how your butt partner cries about this same shit like you do , and you are the worst loser. Way to derail another thread dumb fuck.

Stay on topic dumb fuck.You add nothing but stupid shit.Funny how your butt partner cries about this same shit like you do , and you are the worst loser. Way to derail another thread dumb fuck.

Sorry I hit a nerve.

:+textinb3

scrimmage

You wanna bone her, don't ya?

Quick change the subject.You know what's really going on here.
Nancy's sudden connection to torture is designed to divert attention from other people.
Depending on how the always cooperative-seldom adverserial-Mainstream Media shape this relatively minor issue,Pelosi could be forced to fall on her sword to draw fire from others.
That's how the big league political game works,should Nancy Pelosi be forced out it's also understood by the players that it isn't personal just business,and Nancy will be taken care of[compensated somehow] for her sacrifice to the greater good.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Pelosi used this as a campaign issue. Lying to the American people. Still lying during her embarrassing press conference. Her million dollar cocktail parties during the convention with lobbyists. Calling the military to pick her up in a gulfstream jet when she was 20 miles away from the SF airport, shows the elitism this bitch thinks of herself.

Only the blind sheep could defend her actions, or dismiss it as a minor issue.

scrimmage

Pelosi used this as a campaign issue. Lying to the American people. Still lying during her embarrassing press conference. Her million dollar cocktail parties during the convention with lobbyists. Calling the military to pick her up in a gulfstream jet when she was 20 miles away from the SF airport, shows the elitism this bitch thinks of herself.

Only the blind sheep could defend her actions, or dismiss it as a minor issue.
BCTTWR;
If you're referring to my posts on this matter you missed my point totally.
In no way was I defending Nancy Pelosi,just offering a possible explanation on what's going on here,where suddenly Pelosi becomes an issue diverting attention from bigger players like Cheney and Obama.
Some of her baggage which you point out,is what makes her a logically expendable person to take blame on torture at this time away from others.Who's going to miss her that much were she forced out?
Doing this doesn't correct any of the underlying causes which created all the problems in the first place,just lets them bubble under the surface to reappear later[sort of like the economic problems get pushed into the future].
Sheep get the Mainstream Media wool pulled over their eyes.
Read the 2 posts again,maybe they'll look different this time:

All part of the 2 party American duopoly con.
Bush/Cheney skate as Obama's in a corner,and can't go after anyone in the prior administration for anything of substance;but Dem Obama supporters could be disillusioned by his declining to release additional torture photos,or investigate,so set up a fall girl to point fingers at.
Nancy Pelosi who's not widely popular anyway did it!What a freakin joke,and people eat this spit up:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO.
This is political theater,as a major sacrifice may need to be offered up as a scapecoat to release some of the tension building up between competing US factions.Nancy Pelosi would be a logical choice to serve the role.

Quick change the subject.You know what's really going on here.
Nancy's sudden connection to torture is designed to divert attention from other people.
Depending on how the always cooperative-seldom adverserial-Mainstream Media shape this relatively minor issue,Pelosi could be forced to fall on her sword to draw fire from others.
That's how the big league political game works,should Nancy Pelosi be forced out it's also understood by the players that it isn't personal just business,and Nancy will be taken care of[compensated somehow] for her sacrifice to the greater good.