Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

holy shit. i honestly wish i was dead. clev scores 2 more because of an error. ive never heard of anyone having luck this every fucking game.

i wish i had a gun

mofome

Banned

3 unearned runs now. how is this possible. every fucking error kills me. every blown save is vs me. how the fuck is this possible.

mofome

Banned

fat fuck cc cant get out barjas while the 64893432 million dollar yanks cant hit a fat redneck who gave up 19 fantasy points in 5 innings to babe butler.

my life = dreadful

Timetopay

EOG Master

did we really lose tripper?

him and gamer going at it with Mo is some of the fun plus he has the lead

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely has taken his act to Peeps. Cant wait to see how that crowd takes to a know it all,story tellin,kid

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck how u doin in the contest?

just finished hand grading it all to get it caught up, dont think i'm in the lead anymore, since sunday i am 4-5 +.36, doubt thats enough to hold my lead... i will see later on though i am gonna start punching it all in soon

mofome

Banned

Timely has taken his act to Peeps. Cant wait to see how that crowd takes to a know it all,story tellin,kid

haha timely is fine. he pmed me today about bases and talked to me last night. we're cool. tripper is great. nothing going on there.

mofome

Banned

just finished hand grading it all to get it caught up, dont think i'm in the lead anymore, since sunday i am 4-5 +.36, doubt thats enough to hold my lead... i will see later on though i am gonna start punching it all in soon

punch me instead

rjt721

EOG Master

Victor Martinez one of the five most valuable bats in this league. Best at his position. Only guy even close is Mauer.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i would miss tripper

Timely eehhhhhhh

Hopin we can get some CC is sick when they close it out.

mofome

Banned

i would miss tripper

Timely eehhhhhhh

Hopin we can get some CC is sick when they close it out.

tripper posted last night and we talked on pm for a bit. hes couldnt care less about e-arguments.

timely gets a lot of hate here. i got on him after he called me a bitch...but then i learned that he thought i had something to him that actually wasnt to him. so its kind of understandable and, fact is, i can be a fucking prick especially when mom is seemingly on her death bed, we have no money, and the plays are brutal.

:shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

I'll ask Timely to rank the most valuable bats. That should be good for a few pages of entertainment. :+excited-

Timetopay

EOG Master

Man MC losing that start gonna hurt.

Lester should crush Seattle but Slowery going into NY is going to get ugly

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripper posted last night and we talked on pm for a bit. hes couldnt care less about e-arguments.

timely gets a lot of hate here. i got on him after he called me a bitch...but then i learned that he thought i had something to him that actually wasnt to him. so its kind of understandable and, fact is, i can be a fucking prick especially when mom is seemingly on her death bed, we have no money, and the plays are brutal.

:shoot:

any other family help besides you?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

sorry to hear about the mom mo, maybe give up betting for awhile might help the "no money" part?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Heres someone who is amost done for the year

The Marlins are now saying that Josh Johnson had some weakness in his right shoulder before coming out of Thursday's game.

The official word during the game was that there was no injury, but the Marlins said afterwards that there was an area of some concern. "It just doesn't feel great," Johnson said. "I wanted to go back out there. It's not tight. Almost weak. But then I came in here and did all the strength stuff, and they told me it's not weak. I've heard stories of people leaving Colorado and feeling absolutely awful their next start." Johnson threw eight innings at high-altitude Coors Field five days ago. May. 14 - 5:01 pm et

mofome

Banned

im moms care taker and best friend
im dads support emotionally when things are too hard for him to deal with and then i give him money because we cant afford the house.

so i have to keep things together here and give up most fun things to do it. thats fine, but its beating me to hell.

mofome

Banned

sorry to hear about the mom mo, maybe give up betting for awhile might help the "no money" part?

ive made money gambling so...idk.

gambling also serves as a decent distraction, all though these days it just pisses me off more.