Giving you a winner five days in advance.. Friday May 15th Race 9 at Arlington Park.........

Apple

Banned
Re: Giving you a winner five days in advance.. Friday May 15th Race 9 at Arlington Park.........

Second race off layoff, ran a good second last time.. Horse is going to win this one, save up lol..

JoeThomas

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Giving you a winner five days in advance.. Friday May 15th Race 9 at Arlington Park.........

Nice.... what do you think the odds will be?

Apple

Banned

Anywhere between 7/5 and 5/2.. I'll guess 8/5

I'll give you another one. Rachel Alexandra to win the Preakness by a pole, beating pigs mostly.

BBYHILL

EOG Veteran

I'll give you another one. Rachel Alexandra to win the Preakness by a pole, beating pigs mostly.

LOL she should after that public work in the Oaks.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

and I will give you another one...Pioneer of the Nile will win the Belmont Stakes in June..mark it down..

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

take the points 30-1 ML HITS THE board in the preakness

Apple

Banned

This race really sets up for her.. She should just stalk the leaders and pounce on them in the stretch..

I'm going to see how she looks on the track tomorrow, and if she looks decent I'm going to make a very nice wager on her..

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

ARLINGTON
15 May 2009

Race 9

$2

Win on 3

Total Cost: $2

Ticket Number: 27AC4-EFEF2

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

evening race?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

3 mtp race 3

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i am 1-0 with gyne .ive never lost

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Let's get money!

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Gyno is straight cash! Have y'all seen what the man sleeps on? Let me show you...

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Thanks gyno :cheers anyone have a live feed to the track? :cheers

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=program><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD class="">1
Celluloid Hero
ML: 5/1

Douglas, R R 118 Lbs.
Robertson, Hugh

</TD><TD class="">4
Mighty Rule
ML: 7/2

Campbell, J M 124 Lbs.
Janks, Christine K

</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD class="">2
My Best Pal Red
ML: 6/1

Baird, E T 118 Lbs.
Bennett, Dale

</TD><TD class="">5
Last Gran Standing
ML: 9/2

Emigh, C A 118 Lbs.
Williamson, Brian

</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class="">3
Lissa's Star
ML: 5/2

Karlsson, Inez 124 Lbs.
Brueggemann, Roger

</TD><TD class="">6
Tempo Five
ML: 3/1

Razo;jr, E F 118 Lbs.
Amoss, Thomas F

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

:caval::caval::caval:

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

iam no asshole but if this loses i want 0.40 cents :+waving-5

JoeThomas

EOG Enthusiast

Whoever was riding that horse was sitting way too high in the saddle.. didnt look like he could control the horse. Gotta get em next time.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

gg gj we ll get in the bigtime .sat

Apple

Banned

sorry about this one, she decided to run the worst race of her career today.. I lost on this one pretty bad.. :(