Brett Gardner, Yanks newest cult hero!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Here comes Brett Gardner....a very exciting player who is making things happen for the NY Yankees. Last year the Yanks had Joba, now its Brett Gardner that the fans are going to fall in love with.

:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra

Black Bart

EOG Addicted
Re: Brett Gardner, Yanks newest cult hero!

I saw this kid play at the College of Charleston. Good player.

tripp

EOG Master

lol, this guy is awful. Big play by him tonight and he certainly has tons of speed, but it was really a single/double that turned into a HR because of Span playing horrible defense.

Damon and Teix are the guys Yankee fans will fall in love with this year. 2 months from now we will all be wondering how the hell Gardner gets any playing time, and by then maybe he won't be.

I THINK WITH PLAYING TIME HE WILL BE A SLIGHTY ABOVE

AVG. PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE.HARD NOSED AND HUSTLES.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Gardner is an MLB everyday player. His bad luck is he happens to be on a team loaded with talent and expensive players, so he doesn't get to play every day.

tripp

EOG Master

gardner has really surprised me lately. his hitting is improving, and his defense is incredible. he just covers so much ground out there.

still a below average hitter but that's ok with his defense and speed. it's nice having him on the bench though sometimes because he can be huge for PR situations late in the game.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

gardner has really surprised me lately. his hitting is improving, and his defense is incredible. he just covers so much ground out there.

still a below average hitter but that's ok with his defense and speed. it's nice having him on the bench though sometimes because he can be huge for PR situations late in the game.

Walks are doubles!

:cheers

Looks like the best defensive outfielder on the team, by far.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Looks like the best defensive outfielder on the team, by far.

He covers ground like an antelope. Melky Cabrera is a better defensive outfielder because he has a much stronger arm than Gardner and Melky covers a shit load of ground also.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

He throws like a girl, almost as bad as Johnny Damon.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Go get your key to the City Brett, and hey, congrats on that ring!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Any player who can get a single on a routine grounder to shortstop deserves his own thread.

WVU

EOG Master

time to move him to the top of the order :+waving-5