BET JAMAICA $600 PREAKNESS STAKES DAY CONTEST ON SATURDAY! (Weinke, patlives, & socceres \finish in the money)

MANY thanks to BetJamaica for sponsoring a Triple Crown horse contest for our members at EOG.com. This contest will last for 5 weeks and will cover the Derby, Preakness and Belmost races. On Top of the FREE Prize money, Bet Jamaica will be Giving away $10, 000 to a Lucky Poster if they Hit a Superfecta in All 3 Races!!!!!

RULES:

1. You must have an account number at BetJamaica prior to the May 1, 2009.
  2. There is a 100 post count minimum for entry into the contest.
  3. To win 100% of the prize money, you will have been required to wager at least $100 in Real Money in the last 7 days by the start of the Contest on Saturday. Free Plays and Contest Winnings do not count as real Money. If you don't meet the above Criteria you will only get 25% of the prize money
  4. You will be allotted $4 per race during each race on the 9 race posted undercard. You may use this $4 to wager on each race. The wagering options are detailed below.
  5. You may not wager more than $4 on any race.
  6. If we are left to guess on your intentions, then it will be graded a No Bet.
  7. On the Preakness Stakes itself you are allowed $25 imaginary money to be used as detailed Below
  8. You must make selections in at least 5 of the 9 race undercard to qualify for prizes. You must place your selection(s) in the proper picks thread.
  9. If you do not have a winning ticket for the race, you simply receive $0 (ZERO) for that race.
  10. The contest will be held in our horse room at EOG, located here... http://forums.eog.com/horse-racing/
  11. Please private message FIRECRACKER with your posting name and Bet Jamaica Account number so we can verify you have an open account. (Firecracker is a test account here at EOG so your information will still be safe :)Only one account per person/household.
How you are allowed to wager:

• Wager a horse to Win only
  • Wager a horse to Win and/or Place only
  • Wager a straight Exacta or an Exacta Box
  • Wager a straight Trifecta

Prizes: 6X rollover on all Prizes

1. $300
  2. $200
  3. $100

Re: BET JAMAICA $600 PREAKNESS STAKES DAY CONTEST ON SATURDAY!

We had a great contest for the Kentucky Derby from BET JAMAICA and we are back tomorrow with the PREAKNESS! A free chance to win up to $300 CASH from BET JAMAICA!

And don't forget to get your reloads in at BET JAMAICA for all the horse action! Rebates on wagers and lots of tracks offered - one of the best racebook outs!

BBYHILL

EOG Veteran

sent to firecracker dont know if it got there.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

When you hold your mouse over fireceacker nothing happens.
Firecracker is not on line. When I pm Blondie last time I think
see said pm Firecracker. Who is Firecracker? And who do I pm?

Results I have after 3 races:

Leaders:
Weinke 76.40
patswin 52.80
ducedrop 45.80

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

i love the ponies! :houra

(my lead will not last though)

After 6 races in the contest, here are the leaders I have:

Weinke 76.40
patswin 52.80
ducedrop 45.80
droc 44.50
August West 28.80
KZBOLT 20.80

Going into the final race, here is what I have for leaders:

Weinke 116.40
patswin 52.80
ducedrop 45.80
droc 44.50
August West 30.40

Re: BET JAMAICA $600 PREAKNESS STAKES DAY CONTEST ON SATURDAY! (Weinke leads after 9 races)

Re: BET JAMAICA $600 PREAKNESS STAKES DAY CONTEST ON SATURDAY! (Weinke leads after 9 races)

Here are the final results I have:

1st - Weinke 125.40
2nd - socceres 74.40
3rd - droc 72.10
patswin 52.80
ducedrop 45.80
HinesWard 44.60

Check over the results and let me know of any concerns. Thanks for everyone's participation!

Re: BET JAMAICA $600 PREAKNESS STAKES DAY CONTEST ON SATURDAY! (Weinke, socceres, and droc finish in the money)

Re: BET JAMAICA $600 PREAKNESS STAKES DAY CONTEST ON SATURDAY! (Weinke, socceres, and droc finish in the money)

The inquiry sign came on and we have a change in results. patlives hit an exacta in the final race which I did not notice.

Revised results:

1st - Weinke 125.40
2nd - patlives 91.20
3rd- socceres 74.40
droc 72.10
patswin 52.80
ducedrop 45.80
HinesWard 44.60

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: BET JAMAICA $600 PREAKNESS STAKES DAY CONTEST ON SATURDAY! (Weinke, patlives, & socceres \finish in the money)

sweet! great contest betjam and eog! man i love watching the ponies run...it's gotta be one of the most exciting things to watch/wager on ever.

what do i need to do to claim my prize?

Re: BET JAMAICA $600 PREAKNESS STAKES DAY CONTEST ON SATURDAY! (Weinke, patlives, & socceres \finish in the money)

Winners - please contact Blondie to get your prizes credited from BET JAMAICA!

patswin

EOG Veteran

congrats to the winners and thanks to eog and bet jam for the contest

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

pm sent...do i need to contact betjam or anything?

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

blondie, i know you're in here... :+waving-5