Week 6 MLB action

4 out of 5 profitable weeks so far.

75-73-1 for the season overall. (+14.40 units)

Monday action:

952 - NY Mets RL +110 vs Atlanta (1.5 units)

954 - Arizona -120 vs Cincinnati (1.2 units)

Mets with the sure pitching advantage, hot bats and mid homestand. Atlanta just cant get everything working at the same time. McCann returns but now Chipper is dinged up again. They also travel off a hard fought Philly series to a team hitting on all cylinders.

Zona has the pitching advantage here in my opinion and stays home while Cincy travels off two divisional battles at home. They break a win streak while Zona breaks a losing streak. Bit of a system nugget here. Somewhat tough to play if you look at the SLG and bullpen numbers but I think the situational set up is strong for Zona.

Good luck everyone.

Re: Week 6 MLB action

Good luck Natty. Loving the Mets RL with Johan and the bats on fire.

Can't touch the D-backs though. Cincy have the best road record and Arroyo has better numbers on the road than at home. He's also coming of a single-inning in his last start so should be fresh as daisies. Its also going to take more than the 10 runs today to convince me the zona bats are out of their funk.

Good luck Natty. Loving the Mets RL with Johan and the bats on fire.

Can't touch the D-backs though. Cincy have the best road record and Arroyo has better numbers on the road than at home. He's also coming of a single-inning in his last start so should be fresh as daisies. Its also going to take more than the 10 runs today to convince me the zona bats are out of their funk.

Thanks for the feedback efc. You make some solid points on the Cincy/Zona game. I feel I must make a rebuttal. First of all Cincy does have a good road record and Zona a losing home record but I think it is too early and too small of a portion of the season to make these kind of overall assumptions based on a couple weeks worth of games. Im basically trying to catch Cincy resting on its laurels after an overacheiving homestand. The loss and near comeback of the last game shows me they sort of let up then said "fuck that" then failed anyway. I think theyre heads are a million miles away in this first game of the non divisional series. As far as Arroyo goes. His short start in the last game was a long time coming, I personally think he is the fertilizer that feeds the daisy. A one inning start is almost as bad as a skip in the rotation or a long layoff, arm strength for starters is like a fine tuned engine. Most need a steady schedule to maintain that fine balance of strength, control and mechanics. Its just a general fact, every case is unique though so who knows. Zonas ugly win might be a bump start for the new coach. How many times have we seen a lousy team get a new coach and catch fire? Im not sure Zona wins this series but I think they have a nice chance at this first one anyway. Last nights win was a big lift emotionally while Cincys loss may lead to a bit of a tailspin in my opinion.

Aside from that I must say that I think Cincy has the makings of a quality team this year. Im pretty sure they will have the better record at the end.

Going to assume that Cincys bullpen will not blow the big lead and I will end the day with two losers......

Sooooo .... Monday was a big pain in the nuts for me. I need to stop talking smack about players, teams, and coaches in my posts. It seems everytime I do, wether its legit or not I get a big slap in the face for my efforts. Must be Karma or some message from God to keep me humble. OK .... I get it ..... no more smack.

I hope the powers that be can see that I am now humbled and will let me bounce back strong on Tueday.

0-2 for Monday.(-2.7 units)

Tuesday action:

922 - Toronto -137 vs NY Yankees (1.5 units)

904 - Phillies -111 vs LA Dodgers (1 unit)

903 - Phillies RL +165 (0.5 units)

905 - Atlanta +100 @ NY Mets (1 unit)

916 - Wash/SF under 8 +100 (1 unit)

This game will and does humble everyone at times. Just gotta keep plugging away with what we know works in the long run. Lets get em on Tueday boys. :+whipping

Just got back from getting some NBA action and had to take advantage of the big public line move on the Yankees tonight.

Adding:

922 - Toronto -127 vs NY Yankees (0.5 units)

I will shut my mouth ....... no smack (fill in the blank) here. :devil:

3-2 for Tuesday.(+1.18 units)

I guess Atlantas' bull pen was overdue to shit thier pants. I must be the only guy on the planet who is something like 0-4 on unders in SF games. I just dont get it. 2348ji23e Thier next ten games will probably hit 8 unders gauranteed, and I will be the guy who bet the under on the two overs. I'll just have to listen to a buddy of mine who recently told me I should lay off the totals. :LMAO

Anyway, at least I made some progress today.
3-4 for Week 6. (-1.52 units) Wednesday we will hit daylight my friends.

Wednesday action:

970 - Toronton -105 vs NY Yankees (1.5 units)

Real early line move to the Jays. Wonder if late public money comes in on the Yankees like Tuesday. If it does I may go a little more again. Not as great of a pitching advantage but the Jays know Pettitte well and have a huge bullpen advantage. All studs well rested at this point, especially with Halladays complete game. Jays also hitting much better than the Yankees and you cant underestimate the importance of the Yankees missing both thier starting and backup catcher.

964 - Colorado RL +130 vs Houston

I see both teams moving in opposite directions right now and comparing Colorado home wins by 2 or more runs to Houstons road losses by two or more runs give us a 93% chance that Colorado covers the run line should they emerge victorious.

Peace.

0-2 yesterday. (-2.5 units)

3-6 for week 6. (-4.02 units).... four days left to turn a profit for the week, no worries. :thumbsup

Thursday action:

914 - Minnesota -108 vs Detroit (1.1 units)

910 - Pittsburgh +106 vs St.Louis (1 unit)

920 - Toronto +125 vs NY Yankees (1 unit)

Peace.

1-2 for Thursday. (-0.98 units)

4-8 for the week. (-5.00 units)

Despite having an awful week so far, I really love Fridays card and a lot of the series action going into the weekend. Not sure if I can get out of this hole but I feel very optimistic. Fairly big card for me tomorrow, I had trouble just eliminating plays that looked good or I might have bet half the games on the schedule.

Friday action:

956 - Pittsburgh -120 vs Colorado (1 unit)

956 - Pittsburgh RL +170 (0.5 units)

963 - Cincinnati -115 @ SD (1 unit)

963 - Cincinnati RL +140 (0.5 units)

961 - Milwaukee -105 @ STL (1.5 units)

976 - Texas -118 vs Anaheim (1.2 units)

976 - Texas RL +165 (0.5 units)

I am certainly going to play the Cubs on the RL in the day game. RL lines are not available til tomorrow so will check back then.

Sometimes betting sports really sucks. But the thought of quitting at times like this would be like asking myself to quit breathing just because the air smelled foul.

A fresh breeze is in the forecast for tomorrow.

Peace.

Apple

Banned

1-2 for Thursday. (-0.98 units)

4-8 for the week. (-5.00 units)

Despite having an awful week so far, I really love Fridays card and a lot of the series action going into the weekend. Not sure if I can get out of this hole but I feel very optimistic. Fairly big card for me tomorrow, I had trouble just eliminating plays that looked good or I might have bet half the games on the schedule.

Friday action:

956 - Pittsburgh -120 vs Colorado (1 unit)

956 - Pittsburgh RL +170 (0.5 units)

963 - Cincinnati -115 @ SD (1 unit)

963 - Cincinnati RL +140 (0.5 units)

961 - Milwaukee -105 @ STL (1.5 units)

976 - Texas -118 vs Anaheim (1.2 units)

976 - Texas RL +165 (0.5 units)

I am certainly going to play the Cubs on the RL in the day game. RL lines are not available til tomorrow so will check back then.

Sometimes betting sports really sucks. But the thought of quitting at times like this would be like asking myself to quit breathing just because the air smelled foul.

A fresh breeze is in the forecast for tomorrow.

Peace.

Thats what I like to hear:cheers

Glad to have you in my corner Gyno. Appreciate it bro. 91023i2ndw;l

Adding:

952 - Cubs RL +145 vs Houston

"Oh say can you see........ play ball !!!!"

Cubs .... rained out????!!!!

See how they fear me today.... Postponed. :LMAO

Can't postpone all my action. Come to papa my little greenbacks. :thumbsup

Having the week from hell. :devil:
2-4 Friday.(-1.15 units)

6-12 for the week. (-6.15 units)

Saturday action:

920 - CWS/Tor over 10 -120 (1.2 units)

926 - Detroit -130 (1unit)

926 - Detroit RL +160 (0.5 units)

930 - Seattle +140 (1 unit)

Peace.

3-2 yesterday. (+0.13 units)

9-14 for week 6 (-6.02 units)

Saturday action:

952 - Florida +132 vs LA Dodgers (1 unit)

973 - Clevelands +133 @ Tampa Bay (1 unit)

962 - Cubs RL -110 vs Houston (1.7 units)

963 - Cincy +153 vs SD (1 units)

Sorry so late.

Peace.