Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Had to pick up Grabow and he hurt me...then when I dropped both those Pitt guys, nobody else was available until they cleared waivers and I took some advice and picked up Madson until Sherrill cleared waivers...I still think Lidge is headed to the DL..

Whats up TTP? Your team has come a long way after getting maligned by others here...

yeah holding its own. Who knew guys without big names can play some ball.

Like Span,Kuebel,Escobar,Mora,and some others. We will see how it goes i guess:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

era- 6.51
whip- 1.62

maybe it's time we all just accept boston starting pitching isn't too good this year?

Timetopay

EOG Master

wow a week to late for me to grab choo and Tex from TN.

He gonna beat me when i thought it was finished two days ago

faaaaaaaaak

tripp

EOG Master

holy shit, 30 already this week from choo. didn't know he was having such a huge week

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah but lost wellmeyers 2nd start and Randy faces Johan so one aint winning.

Will be close and my closers have fallen apart

tripp

EOG Master

doesn't help that oswalt is dealing today for tn.

big inning right here. if houston can't score chances are oswalt isn't getting the W

tripp

EOG Master

thank god for marco scutaro. the rest of my shit team today is 0-15 w/ 4 k's.

at least i can count on my pitching

tripp

EOG Master

nice of coke to fuck up joba's win.

the yanks would be better off trying to get rivera to go 2 innings than to trust the rest of that awful pen

wain finally does ok and he's 0 runs of support, woooooo
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

wain finally does ok and he's 0 runs of support, woooooo
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Yeah, I had the Cards. Wain was great. Shutout by Jeff fuckin' Suppan. :shoot:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

nice of coke to fuck up joba's win.

the yanks would be better off trying to get rivera to go 2 innings than to trust the rest of that awful pen

joba is a 6 inning pitcher with a terrible BP behind him, if he leaves with a lead, odds are they will fuck it up with 3 innings to go :thumbsup

Yeah, I had the Cards. Wain was great. Shutout by Jeff fuckin' Suppan. :shoot:

oh man, losing money on that even worse. I looked brewers lineup and only 2-3 guys had a hit. What a way to lose2348ji23e

joba is a 6 inning pitcher with a terrible BP behind him, if he leaves with a lead, odds are they will fuck it up with 3 innings to go :thumbsup

except if i wager against joba. Then the bpen shuts me down like 123 and i lose lol

rjt721

EOG Master

I should do sides on the opposite of MC's bet - that I'll have 2/3 lowest scoring weeks this year. My pitching is decent on paper but they never do anything.

tripp

EOG Master

bruney/rivera is a solid 1-2 punch in the 8th/9th.

leaves 1 inning for the BP to take care of on most joba starts. joba will leave with the lead more often than not. i have no worries about him, his stuff is sick. today just happened to be a day where coke fucked it up for him.

I should do sides on the opposite of MC's bet - that I'll have 2/3 lowest scoring weeks this year. My pitching is decent on paper but they never do anything.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

how can gregg be closing for anybody? next thing the cubs will be trading for bj ryan as the setup man.

how can gregg be closing for anybody? next thing the cubs will be trading for bj ryan as the setup man.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

teix is a monster when he is hitting well.

need arod to actually do something other than walk or k before he gets sent to tn

rjt721

EOG Master

Yanks always come back in the late innings when I bet against them.

Gardenhire one batter too late taking Blackburn out.

Viejo negative points overall on pitching so far, wow

rjt721

EOG Master

Viejo negative points overall on pitching so far, wow
Look who he's starting next week against me. I can't wait. :houra

Look who he's starting next week against me. I can't wait. :houra

dayum 12 starts but all WW guys.

I'd still be worried. Guys like duke and stultz do cg so's