Anyone remember Bobby Lashly from wrestling?

Re: Anyone remember Bobby Lashly from wrestling?

Yeah - I thought he'd be with the WWE for a long time but seems like he'll do his damage with MMA going forward.

he's a monster, will be interesting to see if he can be successful. 3-0 not a bad start.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

First fight: Walk over that was perfectly set up for his debut.

Second fight: Damn near lost to a lightweight in a choke. Another 5 secs and he's done.

Third fight: Caught a slower fighter in a great move and won. Great match for him to build confidence.

Fourth fight: Bob Sapp will have a HUGE weight advantage and ten fight expierence differential. If Lashley pulls this out next month, then we'll have something to discuss. Or more importantly Dana White might have something to discuss.

losing to a light weight would have been embarrassing.
Sapp is terrible but his experience will make it interesting. I kinda wanna see that one. Is that gonna be on a ppv card?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

losing to a light weight would have been embarrassing.
Sapp is terrible but his experience will make it interesting. I kinda wanna see that one. Is that gonna be on a ppv card?
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

I don't believe it's a PPV unless it's a online PPV.

Seems like that would be a fight that would create interest. I thought they might throw it on an undercard for a ppv fight. Either way, i'll be looking forward to it.