Should there be no speed limit at 2am?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I was thinking about this new law i'm going to suggest we pass. On highways where the current speed limit is 65 or higher i'll make this new law. No speed limit between 2am and 4am.

What do you think? I think its brilliant to tell you the truth. Do you know how fast i could drive to and from Vegas at that hour?:+whipping

Re: Should there be no speed limit at 2am?

Horrible idea. How many people are driving while completely hammered at that time. Making the roads an Autobahn would be killing probably 20,000 more people a year

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Horrible idea. How many people are driving while completely hammered at that time. Making the roads an Autobahn would be killing probably 20,000 more people a year

maybe its a good idea then, some pretty stupid people in this country who needs to be eliminated :shoot:

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

The only people driving at those hours are drunk anyway, let them crash and die, I have no tolerance for drunk driving

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

about 15-20 years ago i am driving home back to The OC taking the 405 South. i am near the 405/110 and it is Sat Night/Sun Morning around 1A. i think the Speed Limit at the time was 55 and I was doing........ugh.........70. keep in mind there were about 4 cars on the 405 - if that. stupid offcier pulls me over for going too fast. luckily he let me go but the whole time i kept thinking "Officer there are 4 cars on the freeway - why did you pull me over?"

this is just like if you come to a solid red light and no one is there you look around and if there is no camera thee - you blow thru the light and move on and not wait for the red light to turn green