Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

even rookie of the year parra?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

Fuck i bet on Mets last night they score zero runs, i dont get a run yet from Sox, might just bet on Rangers tonight to guarantee myself some runs on a game i bet

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ha went to see VDs starting staff for the week and happened to head over to RJ's

Wholly smoke. Not much better. Is Bailey a starter?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer just thinking of these side bets

Tonight Haren going against Nolly

Nolly in my bet against Tuck against Haren. Now I got Haren and rooting for him. Sick

the only bailey i know was oak closer?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Team Yomamam has 15 starters and keeps takin 0 from catcher

Interesting

I make moves i think will win me a week, im not worried about the 'power rankings' or having the most points. if i was i wouldnt bench votto for jacobs or play without a c or do some other things. its about the long haul, muh friend.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo Weiters is the next thing at catcher, we all agree on that, but u are making it like he will come up like Mauer or something.

Dude is hitting like .280 in Minor leagues now, he wont just tear apart the big leagues right away

he not the closer though :+clueless

Set up man I think

used to be closer when zieg was hurt. But i haven't read up on it. Apparently bailey is better than zieg

mo, who's in gamer avatar?

mofome

Banned

Mo Weiters is the next thing at catcher, we all agree on that, but u are making it like he will come up like Mauer or something.

Dude is hitting like .280 in Minor leagues now, he wont just tear apart the big leagues right away

jesus fucking christ, who the fuck are all these people trying to explain shit to me? give me a fucking break.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

mo, who's in gamer avatar?

cee, people in this league make me want to kill myself. Hopefully the guy in the avatar does the same.

:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

I was explained this morning about Zobrist.

Guys will local teams and out of towners try to explain

funny shit

biggamer3

EOG Master

jesus fucking christ, who the fuck are all these people trying to explain shit to me? give me a fucking break.

Mo, dude u gots to relax, just trying to ask u a question.

Ok u are the baseball genius, we get it for the 100th time.

Why the fuck cant me or anyone say shit to you about a fucking player in the o's system?:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

mofome

Banned

Weiters is considered a better hitting prospect than Mauer was. No matter, don't worry my team. whats wrong with people. everyone talking about my team. no one in this league knows more about weiters, who are you trying to explain things to? You, gamer, didnt know he was hurt in april. You definitely dont know what hes batting in may. Just worry about your own team and players you want to trade for. its impossible to keep logging back in here and read the horse crap of people critiquing what im doing. Let me save you some suspense, you don't know more than I do and I am not critiquing your lineup moves. im 5-1, im fine.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Mo, dude u gots to relax, just trying to ask u a question.

Ok u are the baseball genius, we get it for the 100th time.

Why the fuck cant me or anyone say shit to you about a fucking player in the o's system?

Dont worry about what Im doing all the time.

:shoot:

im relaxed, im fine. You don't know more than me. I don't know why you want explain things to me. Kill me instead. It would be less painful.

biggamer3

EOG Master

wow had no idea guys got PMS too.

Mo for the record we discussed Chutes, Rjt, Mc's roster moves

cee, people in this league make me want to kill myself. Hopefully the guy in the avatar does the same.

:LMAO

maybe that's why did was gone all weekend.

mofome

Banned

gamer, you're a genius. please just let me try to figure out things on my own from here out. i don't want to cheat and get all of your expertise, it would not be fair. i had no idea what weiters was batting this year and now i do all thanks to the glory of god. thank you, but i will try and do it all on my own from here out.

as for pms, you mean like when someone declines a gamer trade and you insult them for your next 2 replies every time? lol thats funny.

Mo, i showed u who A jones was on drafts :)

mofome

Banned

maybe that's why did was gone all weekend.

91023i2ndw;l

come on and post some stats and tripper is calling me stupid and gamer is telling me about all of my mistakes. oh the joys of being back in a league of people far superior to myself. I feel like a better person just being around the guys.

91023i2ndw;l

you traded vict to get fucking hill?

fuck

:shoot:

yeah, i don't like vict

weeks hurt and no 3b. So it was make a deal or get 0 pts from 2b

91023i2ndw;l

come on and post some stats and tripper is calling me stupid and gamer is telling me about all of my mistakes. oh the joys of being back in a league of people far superior to myself. I feel like a better person just being around the guys.

91023i2ndw;l
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

stinks seeing did win easy when his guys don't even play

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer, you're a genius. please just let me try to figure out things on my own from here out. i don't want to cheat and get all of your expertise, it would not be fair. i had no idea what weiters was batting this year and now i do all thanks to the glory of god. thank you, but i will try and do it all on my own from here out.

as for pms, you mean like when someone declines a gamer trade and you insult them for your next 2 replies every time? lol thats funny.

U really are becoming a strange fucker here.

U came into the thread and deemed Davis as WW worthy.

I said a joke that it takes WW to get WW

then you go on about how i get insulted when u were the one doing giving the jabs, a simple, i dont like Davis for Nolasco would have been simpler dont ya think?

Then i dont even rip Weiters, i fucking called him the next great thing, but ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION to you about why you were treating him like he would immediately be a force when he is still just a kid.

You go on about ur typical "i know everything, u know shit" routine.

Fine i wont ever discuss bases or your team with you ever again i promise.

God u really have PMS:shoot:

bad deal Cee but RJ seems to get alot of those. Knows when someone is weak

i offered to RJ.

ttp hitting mostly secrets guys, so i couldn't deal for them :)

will be interesting to see team gamer if all his ww hitters cool down and fall off the face of the earth

mofome

Banned

U really are becoming a strange fucker here.

U came into the thread and deemed Davis as WW worthy.

I said a joke that it takes WW to get WW

then you go on about how i get insulted when u were the one doing giving the jabs, a simple, i dont like Davis for Nolasco would have been simpler dont ya think?

Then i dont even rip Weiters, i fucking called him the next great thing, but ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION to you about why you were treating him like he would immediately be a force when he is still just a kid.

You go on about ur typical "i know everything, u know shit" routine.

Fine i wont ever discuss bases or your team with you ever again i promise.

God u really have PMS

jesus, you're worse than having a gf. you analyze everything i do and i dont even get to fuck you. Dont think i wasted my time reading whatever you just wasted your time on.

get some help

mofome

Banned

will be interesting to see team gamer if all his ww hitters cool down and fall off the face of the earth

wasnt all that interesting playing team gamer. just an easy win.