Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

detwiler picks the guy off. but hes on 2nd anyway because nick johnson cant catch a perfect throw.

this kid is gonna be pretty good.

Timetopay

EOG Master

my reaction is one of I could give a fuck fellas:finger004

life goes on and Haren will be good

Tuckman

Uh Poster

if haren losses to nolasco its time to hang up the cleats and start peddling hotdogs out of a cart

mofome

Banned

I like gallardo just a bit over felix. hard to go wrong with either though.

detwiler is gonna be goooooooooooood

:houra

nice stat line for the nats 0 runs 2 hits 3 errors
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

nice stat line for the nats 0 runs 2 hits 3 errors
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

man they look bad. detwiler is pitching better than anyone ive seen for them this season and they fuck him over with errors and then a weak hr leaves the yard. this team is unwatchable.

Bases loaded 0 out for kotchman and he grounds into double plays. Can't believe someone starts this faggot in bases

mofome

Banned

gamer, weiters just hit a triple. he is now batting .282. I think im getting the hang of it. im going to drop him. 282 in the minors is not good enough for me.

too bad span wasn't up every time, then andy would be cg so

det and zimm would prolly be nice on a good team. Wash worst b pen and defense in bases. So they only hafta strike out 27 in a row for a cg so

rjt721

EOG Master

how bout me losing aramis for months in my sides with Tripp

it blows2348ji23e
At least you'll get your money back with this gem:

$200 TTP Vs MC Mc thinks he will score 2 out of the top 3 most points in any given week during the regular season (what the fuck is he thinking)

:LMAO

How the fuck did MC agree to that bet?

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

im going to lose a win from nolasco now.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

why the fuck did they even start this game?

:LMAO impossible to throw. harens curve ball was just spinning by the end of the 2nd and through the 3rd.

mofome

Banned

mo detwiler in line to get the win, should have started him. cant believe they pinch hit for him. he should have allowed nada, a decent cf makes that catch on the hr off the wall.

mofome

Banned

cant believe people sold off teix like 123.

I tried to tell tn he lost one and then ttp lost one. crazy people! just crazy! you dont deal md athletes!

whatever 123 means. I said all along that Teix was going to go nuts when Arod came back. I was second to last in pitching and got Santana out of the deal. I may have given too much, but felt I needed an ace. After all

pitching >>>>> hitting. :houra

mofome

Banned

yeah well everyone in the world knew teix would be fine and its got nothing to do with arod. teix is just a monster.

wright is decent still too.

now im going to lose points for nolasco. the fun breaks continue. cant complain too much at 5-1, but its always something. nolasco beating haren, throwing decently, and its all for nothing. may have been able to get a win and a save, instead 0.

:shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

what a joke oldendorff pitches a gem and luck hrs and umps get him 5ers

Haren on way to gem and fucking rain.my luck

Matsui and Overbay on benches. Who knew managers would fuck me.

Nice to already lose on Monday

what a joke oldendorff pitches a gem and luck hrs and umps get him 5ers

Haren on way to gem and fucking rain.my luck

Matsui and Overbay on benches. Who knew managers would fuck me.

Nice to already lose on Monday

I was going to mention yesterday that managers benched 4 of my starters on the last day of a tight match and one of my starters got rained out. Just didnt think anyone cared to read about it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

whatever 123 means. I said all along that Teix was going to go nuts when Arod came back. I was second to last in pitching and got Santana out of the deal. I may have given too much, but felt I needed an ace. After all

pitching >>>>> hitting. :houra

yeah u made a fair trade. best pitcher in bases for some good players.

I was the fucked up one.Hated the trade after i made it but my intention was to go after Morneau but then decided against that so now i got fucking Overbad at first.

Life goes on though although my 7 year beat me in poker tonight:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

I was going to mention yesterday that managers benched 4 of my starters on the last day of a tight match and one of my starters got rained out. Just didnt think anyone cared to read about it.

:houra

I always want to hear.

Park pitched that gem ya needed too:thumbsup

What would u do with Delgado if u were me. Gonna be out forever but will have about 2 months left in season to play. Would have rather it just be season ending2348ji23e