If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the Tuesday In game thread!

Whats up with that window in cinci?/

Sun is shining right in hamels eyes but nowhere else??

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the Tuesday In game thread!

Cy Bush starting strong

:LMAO

Double
Bunts single
Steal home
Walk

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Glad I took over with Cy Willis and Cy McCarthy 2348ji23e

Cueto blows ff under.

Orioles have more hits than the Spankees........

:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

Mammon

EOG Master

Babe uggla better do it now!

Mammon

EOG Master

Willingham up with 2 on.. haha

mofome

Banned

this is fucking silly. cc gets smashed again but its an out.

florida has the lead off man on every single inning vs a worthless pitcher and they cant score.

what a joke

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

CC now absolutely fucking SMASHED by huff but its a lucky out again. what a pos fucking shit.

and then willingham grounds into a dp.

what a fucking day.

Mammon

EOG Master

Willingham up with 2 on.. haha

Double play shocker!

diogee

Fucking Cueto...cocksucker.

mofome

Banned

ah, nice to see stl get one single, as their only hit in an inning, and take the lead.

Mammon

EOG Master

Martis will probably hit if he gets up.

mofome

Banned

this is insane now. florida with the leadoff man on.........again.

Mammon

EOG Master

Catcher caught stealing for first NYY out:houra

diogee

Well done brewers...time for the Marlins to do the same. :hangt

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mammon

EOG Master

Tampa about to blow up parlays

mofome

Banned

bonafacio SMASHES a fucking line drive down the line, would have been an rbi triple, instead its a double play. Arizona is a fucking joke, but they are so bad that fla smashes a fucking line drive double play. thats about 12 line drives that have fucked me for outs while unearned runs and inf singles for rbis kill me all day. you have be fucking kidding me.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

thats the most hilarious fucking bullshit ive ever seen in my life. you get smashed so you get a double play. you fucking pos faggots.

Mammon

EOG Master

Well done brewers...time for the Marlins to do the same. :hangt
What a call2348ji23e

Mammon

EOG Master

Tampon third 1 out. Books are laughing at us..

Mammon

EOG Master

Zobrist should play everyday but Tampa doesn't want to pay him..

diogee

Rays and Yanks both strand risp.

mofome

Banned

hamels about to blow an easy win vs a minor league team now

mofome

Banned

Another line drive out for the os. how lucky can this pantload get

Mammon

EOG Master

Florida did score so give them credit for 1 -300 with risp. Hope its enough:cocktail

mofome

Banned

now another double play for the nats. this day is amazing

mofome

Banned

pitt with5 runs on 5 hits. sweet.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

fucking rays and skanks.

mofome

Banned

lilly picks tonight to be a walk machine

rjt721

EOG Master

Pedroia and Bailey both playing with their balls and a popup falls in between them. :hangt

Mammon

EOG Master

Willingham at bat for your bookie's team!!!!!!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

diogee

Let's go Inge...need a hr.

mofome

Banned

nats leave 2 more on.

cc gets a questionable pitch in his favor to end that inning for the os. -280 :LMAO

Mammon

EOG Master

Uggla gets his first rbi of the season with a broken bat bloop

:cheers

mofome

Banned

cy pin going to have a cg so vs me. should be fun.

diogee

Need Rays to not strand a guy on 3rd again...doubtful.

rjt721

EOG Master

Ellsbury caught stealing third. No one out and Pedroia up. WTF is he doing?

Now a base hit. Would have scored a run. 2348ji23e

diogee

Against Bush he is Cy...bet on Bush=gascan 2938u4ji23

rjt721

EOG Master

How can you continue to hit Ortiz in the 3 spot?