Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

22 INN, 14 HA, 4 BBI, 18 K, 4 ER, 2 W

soon to be 3 W also...tripp pitching = 2 sick tonight.

mofome

Banned

nice to see zito get 2 easy outs and then throw a first pitch room service fb. that may be the single worst pitch i have ever seen. hopefully no children were injured.

mofome

Banned

then a gonz is no problem with the big hook. damnit zito, one fucking bad pitch u fucking pos.

long is horrible fucking clown
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

atleast he plays. unlike that load of shit votto
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

not sure if i'll be able to make it through whole bases season. Losing in softs and doing bad in fantasy is a lethal combo. Makes me angry
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

Gotta love fantasy bases. Aces throwing gems all night.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_7_200754" nowrap="nowrap">J. Pineiro SP </td><td>STL 3 v CHC 0 (F)
</td><td id="stats_active_7_200754">92 PC, 9 INN, 3 HA, 5 K, W, SO</td><td id="score_hilite_active_7_200754" align="right">44.5</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_7_200754" align="right">44.5</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="away_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_9_390827" nowrap="nowrap">D. Willis SP </td><td>DET 4 v TEX 0 (F)
</td><td id="stats_active_9_390827">100 PC, 6.1 INN, HA, 2 BBI, 5 K, W</td><td id="score_hilite_active_9_390827" align="right">27.83</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_9_390827" align="right">27.83</td></tr></tbody></table>

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i hope that mother fucker dies in a car accident tonight, mother fucking POS clown cocksucking asshole

tripp

EOG Master

jesus christ wood sucks dick. just gave up 3 runs with only 1 out to the worst offense in the league to cost lee a win.

rjt721

EOG Master

you have to have a large set of something to start pin vs chc.
Why? Cubs can't hit without Aramis and away from Wrigley. Fuku and D-Lee hitting 3/4. Enough said.

And Pineiro's home to KC for his second start this week. Good chance he gets me another W.

maybe we should all kill ourselves since we all feeling blue?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

he just cost me the 1000 contest, omg... bailey is in the lead with 1 day to go.. un fucking real.. he closes out that save i basically have zero chance to lose

HR derby coming up on zito. I wish a gonz would sign in :(

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck explain man

you were up by 2.85 and still have more plays to play and he is done?

i lost 3.28 units today

tb
cleveland

if cleveland held on i am up like 2 on him (he has no plays left) and 4 plus on beedo..

now i am down like .75 or so to bailey (who is in first, no plays left) and beedo is down like 2 and change to him..

i need 1 fucking winner for tommorrow

mofome

Banned

Why? Cubs can't hit without Aramis and away from Wrigley. Fuku and D-Lee hitting 3/4. Enough said.

And Pineiro's home to KC for his second start this week. Good chance he gets me another W.

oh, because pineiro is awful.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i lost 3.28 units today

tb
cleveland

if cleveland held on i am up like 2 on him (he has no plays left) and 4 plus on beedo..

now i am down like .75 or so to bailey (who is in first, no plays left) and beedo is down like 2 and change to him..

i need 1 fucking winner for tommorrow

We get it man

Just relax and we pick out a winner

mofome

Banned

I cant believe after all the fucking bad beats ive had over the last 2 weeks, clev just blew that win. I have to die sometime soon. I hope so anyway.

hopefully hoff is BS , so i could really kill myself

I cant believe after all the fucking bad beats ive had over the last 2 weeks, clev just blew that win. I have to die sometime soon. I hope so anyway.

F bases, F softs , wish did was here to rally us

mofome

Banned

cee kill me first.

do you just get a bs in the league or do you lose 500 dollars on it? my life has to be worse than anyones in gambling land.

mofome

Banned

just cap the game correctly and watch someone who did a poor job win. I love it. Would be nice if the favor was returned once in a while when I fuck a game up.

az was an awful play that won
kc was an even worse play that won

Then I also get to be on the wrong end of cy pin and cy willis starts. how fun

cee kill me first.

do you just get a bs in the league or do you lose 500 dollars on it? my life has to be worse than anyones in gambling land.

i don't do 500 on bases since i'm always losses. So just a BS