NHL Hockey 2008-9 lets find a winner winner winner

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: NHL Hockey 2008-9 lets find a winner winner winner

tuesday...

3 units
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>16</TD><TD>Anaheim Ducks</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 5 -105</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

saturday

2 units
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>35</TD><TD>Pittsburgh Penguins</TD><TD></TD><TD>+115</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
1 unit
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>35</TD><TD>Pittsburgh Penguins</TD><TD>+1.5 -250</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2 units
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>44</TD><TD>San Jose Sharks</TD><TD>-1.5 +166</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 unit
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>44</TD><TD>San Jose Sharks</TD><TD>over 5 -105</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

T-cubed: Sharks are crap and the sooner you realize this the better. headed to OT tied @ 2 so -1.5 will lose

IF Sharks win G5 play the Dux in G6 - any other play will be a loser!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

u are right winky..my valuation of that club has been off vs the ducks.

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

GL 3T... Need Lundquist to show up tonight...

On caps myself, don't see how Rangers win this one tonight...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

GL 3T... Need Lundquist to show up tonight...

On caps myself, don't see how Rangers win this one tonight...

i see a tight one and OT to decide it..taking the big + money on a coin flip!

1-1 after 1

:cheers

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

Caps not playing with any heart... They are tentative and they will lose this game with how they are playing...They had all momentum and came out scared and afraid and let Rangers dictate how this game is being played...

Figured after what happened last year against the Flyers they would have learned something, guess I was wrong... They still don't know how to win...

If Rangers win that is good because Bruins will stomp all over this team, they are not very good....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

3 units

<TABLE style="CLEAR: both" cellPadding=3 width="100%" summary="Static lines content"><TBODY><TR class=AlternatingData2><TD>16</TD><TD>Washington Capitals -120</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

wow what a game in Washington!! units for all!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

3 units
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD2><TD>20</TD><TD>Anaheim Ducks</TD><TD></TD><TD>+120</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

choslamshe

EOG Master

Congrats on the Caps last night TTT, was on em as well. You like the Ducks tonight? I was thinking of playing their TT O 2.5. Really like 2.5's, especially when its the home team.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

:cheers excellent units those ducks playing with a purpose...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

taking a pass tonight..no overlays in sight..enjoy the hockey

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

thursday..

1 unit play

<TABLE class="" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=rotCell>27 </TD><TD class=teamCell>DET GM4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> -125

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

OK 7 units in a row..lets have a good weekend

Friday 1 unit

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD>30</TD><TD>Pittsburgh Penguins</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>UNDER 5.5 +108</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

3 units

<TABLE class=game-tbl cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class=home><TD class=rot>60 </TD><TD class=team>Pittsburgh Penguins </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>under 5 1/2 +115

3-2 final on the way!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

the big play on the pitt /wash total is for monday

for sunday

1 unit
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD2><TD>Sun 5/10</TD><TD>57</TD><TD>Carolina Hurricanes</TD><TD>+1.5 -168</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

tuesday

1 unit
<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#e9eeee><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap>65 </TD><TD noWrap>Detroit Red Wings</TD><TD noWrap>-1? +195 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Try - i got +185 but we are on the same wave length here

big thing to keep in mind is in a (potential) close out game the team losing pulls its goalie sooner so the chance of an ENG is much better and for those laying -1.5 an ENG is a godsend

Glad to see you guys on the -1.5 should be a 3-1 or 4-1 type game. Let's cash gents!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Glad to see you guys on the -1.5 should be a 3-1 or 4-1 type game. Let's cash gents!

FYI - XB whenever you post something i almost never look or care what ya post - as long as Megan (WHAT A) Fox is your avatar my eyes go there and not to anything you write

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Try - i got +185 but we are on the same wave length here

big thing to keep in mind is in a (potential) close out game the team losing pulls its goalie sooner so the chance of an ENG is much better and for those laying -1.5 an ENG is a godsend

5 dimes reduced juice NHL has the +195

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

5 star Play of the year 5dimes reduced juice...

<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap>5 </TD><TD noWrap>Chicago Blackhawks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT language=javascript id=radiox onclick="return OnButtonClick()" type=radio value=S1_0 name=radiox>+1? -165 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i was on Wings -1.5 for G1 and i am gonna do the same for G2. i just see a big time class difference here and more importantly experience difference and it really showed in G1 and 48 hours later i don't see things changing. Hawks are in way over their heads here and will quickly see this ain't the Flames or Canucks

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

BINGO A MONSTER
PLAY Of THE YEAR
WINNER WINNER WINNER!!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

1 unit

detroit +144 matchbook

get em wings...