~~~ 18 Minutes until Game Time. {Denver @ LA} Western Conference Finals: Game One Thread ~~~

michael777

EOG Dedicated
Re: 18 Minutes until Game Time. Denver @ LA, Western Conference Finals: Game One Thread

Re: 18 Minutes until Game Time. Denver @ LA, Western Conference Finals: Game One Thread

la -3.5 first half for me

mofome

Banned

gl mike!

michael777

EOG Dedicated
Re: ~~~ 18 Minutes until Game Time. {Denver @ LA} Western Conference Finals: Game One Thread ~~~

thanks! i need some good luck :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: ~~~ 18 Minutes until Game Time. {Denver @ LA} Western Conference Finals: Game One Thread ~~~

lakers/ over

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

lets go thugs, i mean nugs....no $ on it, just rooting for the upset

mofome

Banned

2-0!

mofome

Banned

denver and under for me mr tucker

mofome

Banned

after a slow start no one can miss on the lake show, over it is

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

had lakers -2 1st qtr, have -3.5 1st half. gonna chase with lakers 2nd half, they're too big i think.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

BANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

D-FFFFFFFISHHHHHH!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

What a dumb fucking possession by the Nuggets :hangt

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Greek slow to move that -4 2H. Shaded now, but still up.

Leroys (Vegas) holding a -5 now.

mofome

Banned

on to the 4th.

please win denver. could one decent thing happen

diogee

Need a small 4th and no OT please...make 1 thing go right today.

diogee

Fuck now K Mart is injured. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

exciting game. lakers are taking some bad shots though, almost like they're forcing it trying to catch up quickly. they need to settle down, still 8 mins left. this game is theirs to lose, they just need to play their game.

i really don't get how anderson makes the impact he does. he has made some big plays in this game, whether it's a block or a hustle rebound, and he really doesn't strike me as a very talented basketball player.

diogee

Yeah he isn't too skilled but has a nice leap and good timing for blocks...always hustling for the ball. A lot more heart than skill and always brings an instant energy with him.

tripp

EOG Master

you can't let melo get that rebound. that's a few times he's done that in the 2nd H. anthony carter also has to make that shot though. just left completely by himself and clanked what should have been an easy 2 pts. got the 2 anyways though.

lakers are getting out of control on offense a lot. just driving into the lane when they really have nowhere to go and have to force up wild shots or they lose it in traffic. they need to run the offense through kobe and let him find the open men and they HAVE to make the shots when they have them.

sasha is awful. he should not play at all the rest of the game.

tripp

EOG Master

JUST LIKE THAT!

kobe comes out and drills a nice jump shot, then draws the double and kicks to fisher for the open three.

diogee

Nuggets going to unravel at the seams after losing the lead.

tripp

EOG Master

Nuggets going to unravel at the seams after losing the lead.

In past years without a doubt, but not with Billups. He's too collected ane experienced, with that shot a few mins ago as evidence. That was massive. He's not even really as talented as either Melo or Smith, but he has a great combo of skill and intelligence.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

This is going to be one hell of a series...... Can't wait...

tripp

EOG Master

WOW. what a HUGE steal by ariza. i love that guys game. so much talent and potential there. i can't believe my knicks got rid of him for nothing.

kobe should seal the game here

diogee

Nuggets lost this game by shooting like shit from the line...what kind of shit was that 2348ji23e

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Why is Anthony Carter in the game at the end for the Nuggets?

diogee

Karl is retarded. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Billups bangs the 3...if this goes to OT I'm going to be pissed.

tripp

EOG Master

i dont know, he is awful. i think he actually has quite a good season though, just haven't seen him really do anything tonight.

they brought him in to give more offensive options though. anderson was a liability on offense in that situation, but it didn't matter.

wow..how about chauncy billups?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Billups really is a tremendous player.

Nice freeze frame of the ref looking directly at Billups step out of bounds and not call it... :LMAO

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Nuggets blew a big opportunity tonight. They had a major advantage in FT attempts and shot poorly. Also had a huge game from Melo go wasted.

mofome

Banned

absolutely brutal moneyline loss. +260. It doesnt end.

diogee

Martin was fucking retarded for that hacking foul...Nugs missed a defensive rebound as well to give Lakers the points. 66% from the line isn't going to cut it when you are at the line instead of taking shots from the field. 2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

+260 was a joke of a moneyline, the books dont pay the price. people rewarded for laying whatever they did on the lake show ml. yeah