Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

the giants have had 50 chances to score but they sell out every time. when i need them to make one out for 3500 bucks they hit a 3 run hr. its amazing.

J

joeybagadonuts

Tough loss for Zito and my Giants. They had so many fucking chances to score, too bad they can't hit for shit. If Big Money Benji doesn't have a few hits and RBIs, they lose.

mofome

Banned

Tough loss for Zito and my Giants. They had so many fucking chances to score, too bad they can't hit for shit. If Big Money Benji doesn't have a few hits and RBIs, they lose.

yep, they should have won. figures i lose money on another game where i had many more chances to win than the other team. just pathetic.

in other news, wright is a monster.

mofome

Banned

nice to hang in somewhat with chute against johnson, hamels, maine, and his team who is raking today.

rjt721

EOG Master

Another injury for YOYOMAMA... O-Dog left the game with a wrist injury.

YOYO now playing with no catcher, no 2B and 3 OFs. And he lost a start from Nolasco in a game the Fish were winning. Rough.

mofome

Banned

Another injury for YOYOMAMA... O-Dog left the game with a wrist injury.

YOYO now playing with no catcher, no 2B and 3 OFs.

every week.

:+excited-

not to mention a winning starter who gets credit for nothing due to the game being called in the 4th.

J

joeybagadonuts

joey what do i need to give for kinsler ship him to yoyo

A whole lot. You have already made out like a bandit getting Wright from me. Kins is I think top 5 point scorer so far, and should be there all year. You would really have to improve my team somewhere to get him off my hands...
oij213490

mofome

Banned

A whole lot. You have already made out like a bandit getting Wright from me. Kins is I think top 5 point scorer so far, and should be there all year. You would really have to improve my team somewhere to get him off my hands...

Kins is about 56th over the last 3 weeks. I dont think he'll end in the top 5, but i certainly think he is an elite player. what do you need?

:pop:

mofome

Banned

Over the last 14 days the #1 pitcher is Greinke
Over the last 21 days the #1 pitcher is Greinke
Year to date the #1 pitcher is Greinke

Im beginning to notice something.

J

joeybagadonuts

Kins is about 56th over the last 3 weeks. I dont think he'll end in the top 5, but i certainly think he is an elite player. what do you need?

Love the deal overall. I'm reviewing it now...

91023i2ndw;l

J

joeybagadonuts

Mo,

What about you keep Masterson and C Young and you throw in Size or maybe even Justin Upton...

mofome

Banned

On the year your team is 2nd to last in pitching, so you get some legit pitching. you are towards the top in hitting, but you get good talent back there, tough downgrades at both spots...but not like some bums. hell the 2 ofs are only about 30 points apart even though there is a .100 difference in their batting average at this point.

Would be interesting. I would have to piece together some things in the rotation.

mofome

Banned

Mo,

What about you keep Masterson and C Young and you throw in Size or maybe even Justin Upton...

That wouldnt even be close for me bud. Well certainly not with size. I dont have extra bats, so the most I could give is the one. If you are not interested thats cool. I am a fan of youngs, which is obviously why i traded for him. Size i like more than the OF I am getting, though they are both out standing obviously. Well...size isnt so far this year actually.

rjt721

EOG Master

Over the last 14 days the #1 pitcher is Greinke
Over the last 21 days the #1 pitcher is Greinke
Year to date the #1 pitcher is Greinke

Im beginning to notice something.
Yeah, but over the last 24 hrs the #1 pitcher is Pineiro. :+excited-

J

joeybagadonuts

I have 5 SPs in the top 65 (and that doesn't include Kaz with a ton of upside.) I also have a top 5 reliever in Heath Bell. I would like to get Garza on my squad tho. Just hard to lose my top 2 hitters to get a strike out machine (Bruce) and a guy that is playing way over his head in O Hudson on a team that lost their main RBI guy for him...

Masterson is going to the Bullpen, so there goes his value.

mofome

Banned

on masterson, yeah we all know he dice k is back, but that rotation is nothing but question marks. he'll be back in.

as for rjt chiming in on another teams trade talks. ...

mofome

Banned

on the topic of bruce, and i hate talking deals on the board....but he isnt that far behind the guy im getting now even with the 'slow' start. that kid is going to imrprove as he plays in the majors more and more.

mofome

Banned

sent a refined deal to ya joey.

just post on that trade board in a message and we'll get something done. replying to everyones thoughts is not something I enjoy.

J

joeybagadonuts

sent a refined deal to ya joey.

just post on that trade board in a message and we'll get something done. replying to everyones thoughts is not something I enjoy.

will do.

J

joeybagadonuts

Blockbuster coming up. Check it out and tell me if we are close.

mofome

Banned

YOYOMA Gets:
Ian Kinsler
Ryan Braun
James Loney

Joey Gets:

Carlos Pena
Matt Garza
Justin Upton
Orlando Hudson

J

joeybagadonuts

joey, you know Hudson left tonight's game with an injury?

Nope, didn't know that. I do know he went 2/5 with an RBI and has been playing great w/o Manny. I like the kid. Did I get worse at 2b, FUCK YES. Did I improve my team overall, YES!

I like it for both sides, Mo gets 2 studs and I get some pieces to fill in where I was badly needing them!

mofome

Banned

yeah joey upton should do nothing but improve, he wasnt fun to give up but getting braun is great. Garza is a stud and you lost no pitching. You got Pena out of me instead of Young which was a blower, but thats the price of getting braun and kins.

Not that they each will, but if they all live up to 95% of what they could do.

Weiters
Kinsler
Reyes
Wright
Hamilton
Braun
Sizemore
Upton
Bruce

Give me a nice group of bats.

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah joey upton should do nothing but improve, he wasnt fun to give up but getting braun is great. Garza is a stud and you lost no pitching. You got Pena out of me instead of Young which was a blower, but thats the price of getting braun and kins.

Not that they each will, but if they all live up to 95% of what they could do.

Weiters
Kinsler
Reyes
Wright
Hamilton
Braun
Sizemore
Upton
Bruce

Give me a nice group of bats.

Yup, a very nice set of bats, and most of them came from me! I do like my team a lot more now. I just need to make one more move to get a solid OF. I have plenty of solid SPs to give up now. I like my team a lot more after the trade.

:doh1

mofome

Banned

RJT, Cee, and TN, look at the players in our division. We are, without a doubt, the strongest division.

J

joeybagadonuts

Just threw out 3 overnight trades. Hope one is accepted by tomorrow morning.

J

joeybagadonuts

I need an OF if anyone wants to move one. Has to be a decent one, and I have plenty of mid-range quality SPs, and would also part with Russel Braynan who is a top 80 overall hitter this year.

J

joeybagadonuts

Dice K packed with another SP would also work if it got me an OF.