Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Wow. gamer v. donuts. Good shit. Don't check in for a bit and all hell breaks loose... again. What a league!

Timetopay

EOG Master

how come everyone is skipping over yoyoma deals talks

lets see if i can lay it out for ya

You have a stacked team and some of these knuckleheads are starting to figure out dealsman is bendingthemoverman 12io4j2w90

rjt721

EOG Master

News: Rays prospect David Price pitched five scoreless and hitless innings in his latest start for Triple-A Durham. He struck out nine batters and walked two, but was taken out after five innings as the team continues to control his innings.

Bring him up already. Enough with Niemann, Sonny and Kaz.

I think people melt at Mos charm. He had Jman kissing his ass for fuck sake

As far as Gamer im not sure he a battler. He a joke and run guy. Not sure a long drawn out battle is his thing

ttp fell for mo's charm on phone talks. Now he's back posting :+excited-
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

J

joeybagadonuts

There we go! haha those things are great if you eat them. Chew on a square of that and take some soma and maybe xanax and maybe a methadone and you're on your way to a fine evening.

:houra

They just bumped me to the 100mcg ones. They seem to work a little better. It's really dangerous to chew them as they are 1000x as strong as Morphine, that's why they come in MICRO grams, instead of Milligrams like most meds.

how come everyone is skipping over yoyoma deals talks

yoyo rips everyone in deals.

I'd rather deal ttp and get teix for free
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

We lost in softball again today 10-7. 2 mph ground balls hit to our RF going through his legs. Our 3b made 1 play outta 5. I wanna kill myself every time i think about softs

Joey i might be able to rally due to kazmir starts. Been nothing but tears for me this week. I could use a pick me up pal

J

joeybagadonuts

Wow. gamer v. donuts. Good shit. Don't check in for a bit and all hell breaks loose... again. What a league!

I'm coming after you next, RTJ, you ripped me for my square deal with Mo.
:devil:

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey i might be able to rally due to kazmir starts. Been nothing but tears for me this week. I could use a pick me up pal

Yea, Kaz is TRASH. So glad I dealt him away.

Overbay tripled to center.

TTP :suit:

mofome

Banned

They just bumped me to the 100mcg ones. They seem to work a little better. It's really dangerous to chew them as they are 1000x as strong as Morphine, that's why they come in MICRO grams, instead of Milligrams like most meds.

yes you get really fucked up if you chew them. its awesome, though not great tasting. we'll have to do business.

mofome

Banned

We lost in softball again today 10-7. 2 mph ground balls hit to our RF going through his legs. Our 3b made 1 play outta 5. I wanna kill myself every time i think about softs

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

man, cano was sick the whole time he was on team tripp, then goes on an awful slump right when i trade him. i trade for him back and right away turns back into the stud i had.

im glad i could play my part on improving the yankees lineup12io4j2w90

tripp

EOG Master

Varitek intentionally walked.

If you have to intentionally walk Jason Varitek major league pitching probably isn't for you.

mofome

Banned

Varitek intentionally walked.

If you have to intentionally walk Jason Varitek major league pitching probably isn't for you.

if that game doesnt go over 10 i may never come back. just the easiest over in the history of baseball and it will not win.

just 23 hits and 5 home runs in 7 innings. seems like a low scoring game

tripp

EOG Master

damn the yanks are way too sick right now.

10-2 with arod, 8 game winning streak.

they make the o's look like the minor league squad they are. bring on the sox baby, whole different ball game with A Rod back:houra

J

joeybagadonuts

some hot girls on the stiff page

All GFs or wives of degenerates is my guess. Maybe I should have my GF get an account before she goes into rehab and I can bet through it.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

the yanks were not good fro 7 innings today. the os bring in some clowns and they score a lot of late runs. they were fortunate to be up, 9 hits to 5 and some interesting outs. for instance, the os smashing one off the pitcher for an out instead of an rbi.

:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

I can't believe this late into the year Kaz was said to be equal to Felix. Kaz has never been equal to Felix. Felix is one of the most talented pitchers in baseball, just is a bit inconsistent. Kaz has been consistent this year, but not in a good way.

Kaz is probably a #4 or #5 starter at this point, and Felix to me is a solid #2 starter.

tripp

EOG Master

the yanks were not good fro 7 innings today. the os bring in some clowns and they score a lot of late runs. they were fortunate to be up, 9 hits to 5 and some interesting outs. for instance, the os smashing one off the pitcher for an out instead of an rbi.

:LMAO

there was not an inning in that game where the yanks were not leading.

yanks = best team in baseball with A rod12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

there was not an inning in that game where the yanks were not leading.

yanks = best team in baseball with A rod

yeah there is a reason, they got the breaks early. shit happens. The yanks stink.

:thumbsup

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah there is a reason, they got the breaks early. shit happens. The yanks stink.

:thumbsup

As much as I hate the Yanks, they are a good squad. They are amazing at home and will continue to be, imo.

We are gonna have to hear Tripper gloat all year. 2938u4ji23

Timetopay

EOG Master

Where is gaymer boy now...

How you like my ww guys now.

Gallardo is a top pitcher :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Where is gaymer boy now...

How you like my ww guys now.

Gallardo is a top pitcher :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You better beat his dumbo looking ass and WW team this week, TTP!
91023i2ndw;l

tripp

EOG Master

ttp with a huge day from his bats. tied matchup right now assuming gallardo takes the L

J

joeybagadonuts

ttp with a huge day from his bats. tied matchup right now assuming gallardo takes the L

Gallardo got SHELLED today. Too bad I have him in two other leagues.
2938u4ji23

Fuckin Kaz killed me today with -10.