Be careful betting the farm on Adam Lambert

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I guess Adam is the 'most likely winner' but this Kris Allen has a new nickname that i've given him. Bulletproof. He's bulletproof Kris Allen.

Last night they had this 'meet the hometown' segment. Kris is a perfect 'presidential candidate'. He's from a small southern town, he has a close nit family, he's got boy next door looks, he's married, he has an emotional dad who loves his kid. They showed the dad hugging Kris really hard and crying because he was so proud of him. People came out to see Kris as a true hometown hero in this segment.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Adam had none of that. They never talked about his family, We don't really even know if he has a mom or dad. Adam's visit to his 'hometown' of San Diego wasn't nearly as emotional as what Kris showed to America. Adam went to a High School because San Diego isn't the type of place where people are goin to come out to see him, which means Adam had to 'go to them'.

Also, its somewhat likely that Kris will grab a large share of Danny's votes. Kris and Danny are simliarly religious and family oriented. People who voted for Danny are more likely to vote for Kris considering that everyone thought this was going to be a Danny-Adam final.

I'm not saying go out and Bet ON Kris, but if you are betting on Adam looking for 'free money' well, i'd be concerned and i wouldn't lay 2 or 3 dollars to find out. Be careful, i'm thinking there are better -250 shots out there than this. (in fact i know there are, i have at least one coming up in the NHL that i'll let you in on when it comes around.)

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Be careful betting the farm on Adam Lambert

If Kris Allen wasnt married, hed be the winner!

chris is going to win. he is so contemporary
and smooth. i knew he'd be dangerous would probably if matt giraud didn't.

Anyone know where we can get more than +212 on Kris? WSEX has the 212...

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Pinny has him at plus 268 as of 10:17am EST on May 14th.

roach23

Banned

If Kris Allen wasnt married, hed be the winner!

I don't get why this would make a difference?

Female voters would like him if he was single? But since he's not they're gonna vote for the flaming homo?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

dont underestimate how many ppl will vote against adam to "stop the gay guy from winning"

probably happened to clay aiken about 6 or 7 yrs ago against ruben studdard although i felt ruben was a better singer

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I don't get why this would make a difference?

Female voters would like him if he was single? But since he's not they're gonna vote for the flaming homo?

You obviously don't know how the female mind works.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Women LOVE gay men. No girl would have any problem voting for a gay man.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I guess Adam is the 'most likely winner' but this Kris Allen has a new nickname that i've given him. Bulletproof. He's bulletproof Kris Allen.

Last night they had this 'meet the hometown' segment. Kris is a perfect 'presidential candidate'. He's from a small southern town, he has a close nit family, he's got boy next door looks, he's married, he has an emotional dad who loves his kid. They showed the dad hugging Kris really hard and crying because he was so proud of him. People came out to see Kris as a true hometown hero in this segment.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Adam had none of that. They never talked about his family, We don't really even know if he has a mom or dad. Adam's visit to his 'hometown' of San Diego wasn't nearly as emotional as what Kris showed to America. Adam went to a High School because San Diego isn't the type of place where people are goin to come out to see him, which means Adam had to 'go to them'.

Also, its somewhat likely that Kris will grab a large share of Danny's votes. Kris and Danny are simliarly religious and family oriented. People who voted for Danny are more likely to vote for Kris considering that everyone thought this was going to be a Danny-Adam final.

I'm not saying go out and Bet ON Kris, but if you are betting on Adam looking for 'free money' well, i'd be concerned and i wouldn't lay 2 or 3 dollars to find out. Be careful, i'm thinking there are better -250 shots out there than this. (in fact i know there are, i have at least one coming up in the NHL that i'll let you in on when it comes around.)

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

dont underestimate how many ppl will vote against adam to "stop the gay guy from winning"

probably happened to clay aiken about 6 or 7 yrs ago against ruben studdard although i felt ruben was a better singer

12io4j2w90

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

:pop:

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

first they outvote him from winning idol and they also dont want him to marry a man, poor adam, sometimes i am not proud to be an american, only sometimes though

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

This post saved me 300 dollars. :cheers

neverwin

EOG Enthusiast

I'm not saying go out and Bet ON Kris, but if you are betting on Adamlooking for 'free money' well, i'd be concerned and i wouldn't lay 2 or 3 dollars to find out. Be careful, i'm thinking there are better -250 shots out there than this. (in fact i know there are, i have at least one coming up in the NHL that i'll let you in on when it comes around.)

very precise vision of what happened.:thumbsup

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

neverwin, i do not believe that it is a deer, looks more like a giraffe judging from the ears and long neck

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

That's not a giraffe.

youre right, i just looked at some giraffe pics and its not a giraffe, i dont think its a deer but perhaps it is, some wild african big eared deer perhaps, someone pls confirm what the fukk this animal is LOL

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

there you go..........its a fukkin deer and i dont know shit about animals so i need to brush up on this subject............today, LOL

neverwin

EOG Enthusiast

gridguy, im no expert on deers, but id bet 200$ laying 2 to 1 that it is some sort of deer.

either way i like it, do you know how to get it into a post?

probably some sort of big eared deer,definitly not a giraffe.

texansfan

EOG Master

When you right click the picture and go to save it it says "big ear deer chewing" so it's obviously some type of deer.

Where's Wilson at, he probably keeps one in his room.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

right click your mouse on the picture, copy and then paste where you want it or saveit to your hard drive.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

When you right click the picture and go to save it it says "big ear deer chewing" so it's obviously some type of deer.

ha ha, Wilson would love to have one of those in his room

:finger004

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

I think it's like an antelope thing or something.

i believe antelopes have antlers, males and females, but i'm probably wrong about that too, anywhoooo, it has been established that this is a deer, where its from we dont know but looking at the background it is likely the african plains but coming from me its and involving a guess about animals or there whereabouts its probably wrong

neverwin

EOG Enthusiast

yes, i see its a deer for sure