Ventura: "we only seem to Waterboard Muslims ..."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
OMFG ...

Hasselairhead wants to compare the Navy SEALS taking out the Pirates
to Bush/ Cheney ordering torture

THAT AIRHEAD GETTING WATERBOARDED W/HANNITY IS JUSTIFIED FOR
STUPIDITY ....

Ventura went thru Waterboarding and Hasselairhead repeats FOX NEWSLESS TALKING PTS ...

MY GOD .... her ass must be sore tonite as that was one of the best ass
kickings I've ever seen ...

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: Ventura: "we only seem to Waterboard Muslims ..."

Greetings Doc:

In view of Jesse Ventura's quote which you have provided in the title of your thread, the Munchkin Man is now wondering if Karl Marx had a point:

"To each according to their need."

Munchkin Man

mr merlin

EOG Master

Jesse just likes to hear himself talk...we know...we listened to him for 4 long years.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Jesse just likes to hear himself talk...we know...we listened to him for 4 long years.

The Munchkin Man used to like Jesse "The Body" Ventura.

He has turned out to be a tremendous disappointment to the Munchkin Man.

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

On torture he is 1000% ON THE MARK and Hasselback is too much of a FOX NEWSLESS suckup to understand talking Bush's illegal torture actions vs a Man who served this country and was waterboarded is a mismatch of EPIC
LEVELS

Hasselback should stick to breast feeding kid as she is a complete lost airhead on Political and World topics

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bingo!!!

Ventura is right on many issues and would love to see Palin or Bachman
debate his ass

LOL .... he expose those 2 ramblings GOP mouthpieces for what they
truly stand for

mr merlin

EOG Master

The Munchkin Man used to like Jesse "The Body" Ventura.

He has turned out to be a tremendous disappointment to the Munchkin Man.

Munchkin Man
You are so right munchkin man, I voted for him too. In an age of self serving, greedy politicians, jesse is a perfect example. No one here in MN takes anything he says seriously and neither should anybody else.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He is right on the Mark about Legalizing drugs

He is right on the Mark about Bush being THE WORSE Psdt in our lifetime

He is right on the Mark about Torture

and HE IS DAMN RIGHT that all involved in Bush's Torture pgm should be
arrested and thrown into jail

He says a lot of stuff that is what is needed for this country considering
the setup that exsists in DC that is taking this country down the shitter

God ... I would love to see Limbaugh dare debate Jesse ..... and when he
is done with Limbaugh next up is Beck and Beck is more of an airhead than
Hasselback so that would be great to watch Beck and see how quick he breaks down crying

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

You are so right munchkin man, I voted for him too. In an age of self serving, greedy politicians, jesse is a perfect example. No one here in MN takes anything he says seriously and neither should anybody else.

you have to admit, he was a much better governor than coleman or humphrey would have been.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Gopher

Love him or hate him ..... he stands by his convictions and its great seeing the FOX NEWS Chickenshits who recite Rove's talking pts get their asses
handed to them

God ... I love his comment on "give me an hr waterboarding Cheney and I would have his ass confessing to the Sharon Tate murders ..."

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

you have to admit, he was a much better governor than coleman or humphrey would have been.
He was fine the first year or so Bob, then it went to his head. On a side note, isn't it sweet that we're over six months since the election and Franken's still not our senator? everyday is a gift!

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

He was fine the first year or so Bob, then it went to his head. On a side note, isn't it sweet that we're over six months since the election and Franken's still not our senator? everyday is a gift!

what i like about jesse is that he is very transparent, what you see is what you get. both parties, along with the press, marginalized him.
that hurt his ego and he started acting out. do you remember 9/11/01,
right after the attack on the twin towers, when he was running around the capital grounds in combat fatigues and carrying a .45 in his hand ?
i always thought he was going to shoot someone before he left office.
i still like him.
hey, i voted for al. i doubt norm is going to concede so it looks like it'll keep dragging out. do you think coleman will come back as a liberal democrat ? i hope he gets indicted for campaign violations and does time.
been to running aces yet ?

mr merlin

EOG Master

what i like about jesse is that he is very transparent, what you see is what you get. both parties, along with the press, marginalized him.
that hurt his ego and he started acting out. do you remember 9/11/01,
right after the attack on the twin towers, when he was running around the capital grounds in combat fatigues and carrying a .45 in his hand ?
i always thought he was going to shoot someone before he left office.
i still like him.
hey, i voted for al. i doubt norm is going to concede so it looks like it'll keep dragging out. do you think coleman will come back as a liberal democrat ? i hope he gets indicted for campaign violations and does time.
been to running aces yet ?
Was at running aces on sat for the preakness(had my money on the filly), was very busy - lots of people playing poker and blackjack.
Poor Norm, I'll never forgive him for being the vote that blocked Anwr oil development just so he could pander to the liberals and look like a moderate - didnt do him much good, did it? Hopefully the Mn supreme court will take its sweet time with the election fiasco and then it can go to the federal courts for a few years,lol. franken's probably molesting young women even as we speak.

JESSY VENTURA IS A PINHEAD:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIOWAoqxUIo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QIOWAoqxUIo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

JESSY VENTURA IS A PINHEAD:

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/QIOWAoqxUIo&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Way to go, Bill O' Reilly!

You nailed him with dead on accuracy.

Munchkin Man

Hopefully the Mn supreme court will take its sweet time with the election fiasco and then it can go to the federal courts for a few years

I normally pull the straight ticket for "gridlock," so I generally support the confusion surrounding this seat, but I will" dance with the devil in the moonlight" for indictments, so I think I might need funny Al before too long. . .

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Way to go, Bill O' Reilly!

You nailed him with dead on accuracy.

Munchkin Man

i'd be more impressed if bill said it to jesse's face. bill won't have jesse on his show because he can't intimidate him. jesse can out bully the bully.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

Was at running aces on sat for the preakness(had my money on the filly), was very busy - lots of people playing poker and blackjack.
Poor Norm, I'll never forgive him for being the vote that blocked Anwr oil development just so he could pander to the liberals and look like a moderate - didnt do him much good, did it? Hopefully the Mn supreme court will take its sweet time with the election fiasco and then it can go to the federal courts for a few years,lol. franken's probably molesting young women even as we speak.

mr merlin, i'll be at canterbury on belmont day (6/6). if you're free stop down, i'll buy you lunch.

nonicholas

EOG Enthusiast

wow--most of the loony right-wing fringe is here for their monthly circle-jerk of jerks! Munchy...ok...YOU CAN be swingman for the 5th week in a row!!

mr merlin

EOG Master

mr merlin, i'll be at canterbury on belmont day (6/6). if you're free stop down, i'll buy you lunch.
I"m probably going to have to go with mine that bird in the belmont Bob (hope the filly runs though to pump up the odds). I,ll be in vegas next week - will pm you when I get back if i can make it - thanks.