Will the Nuggets blow LA out tonight?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran
Re: Will the Nuggets blow LA out tonight?

i dont see a blowout either way, both teams are too good and this gm means too much, besides, melo and kobe were the only guys to show up, so both supporting casts need to step up and i think they will, i see another gm coming down the wire tonight

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

I cant see la blowing the nugs out

if a blowout was to happen, its more likely that la would blow out denver, because generally speaking, road teams just dont blow out home teams in the playoffs

cheapseats

EOG Master

Evenly matched teams no matter the play of any particular player. If Bynun shows up tonight I lean big time Lakers, if not, I lean Denver, he has got to play with force otherwise they will get him in foul trouble in a blink of an eye.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yes. Anthony Carter goes for 50 tonight.
:+textinb3...has to make up for game 1.
Don't see a blowout either way...should be another dogfight if the refs let them play instead of turning it into a foul fest.

cheapseats

EOG Master

:+textinb3...has to make up for game 1.
Don't see a blowout either way...should be another dogfight if the refs let them play instead of turning it into a foul fest.

no shit d, if the refs step in they fuck it up

cheapseats

EOG Master

Its kind of like going to NASCAR to see a wreck, in the NBA, we wanna see pounding on both sides of the ball...no refs need apply.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I deserve to lose this game...nuggets looked pretty good (okay, carmello....but they seemed to have played a better game than the lakers....still not sure how LA won) and I went LA today....yikes (more on hte -3 1st half)

If JR and Chauncey get going along with Nene the Nuggets are as scary as they come. I have the Nuggs +225.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I hope Odom and Gasol get going tonight along with Farmar and Fisher

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Considering Melo was the only Nugget that showed up for game 1 if they get it rolling this game could be blowout city.

it is quickly getting to the point where Ken and EOG are gonna have to require drug tests for people so they don't post asinine stuff like this

the sooner all here realize denver is NOT going to win this series. is NOT going to win A GAME at Staples and is NOT going to sweep the Lakers in denver the better off we shall be. denver blew their ONLY chance to win in LA - and now they lose here and IF the series ghoes back to LA loses G5 and the series.

Lakers in 5 was what i said BEFORE this series atarted and i stand by it as well as the fact WHEN all is said and done Phil will have #10 and Kobe and Shaq will be tied with 4 each

it is quickly getting to the point where Ken and EOG are gonna have to require drug tests for people so they don't post asinine stuff like this

the sooner all here realize denver is NOT going to win this series. is NOT going to win A GAME at Staples and is NOT going to sweep the Lakers in denver the better off we shall be. denver blew their ONLY chance to win in LA - and now they lose here and IF the series ghoes back to LA loses G5 and the series.

Lakers in 5 was what i said BEFORE this series atarted and i stand by it as well as the fact WHEN all is said and done Phil will have #10 and Kobe and Shaq will be tied with 4 each

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Before game 1 they had no chance to win it. After game 1 that was their only chance to win it. You do realize that no one takes you seriously right? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Before game 1 they had no chance to win it. After game 1 that was their only chance to win it. You do realize that no one takes you seriously right? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Why not take me seriously? I'm gonna nail this DEAD ON - when that happens what will you say? Lakers in 5 - i stand by it and when it happens...............although i do realize i might be wrong - there is a small chance Lakers could sweep - probably not gonna happen but i'd sonner bet on Lakers sweeping than Nuggets winning this series

i said before hand they had no chance - and i will be proven right. after G1 i said that was there best/only chance to win a game in LA and after tonite once again (for the umpteenth time) i will be proven right

how many times do i have to say it

Nuggets have NO CHANCE of winning this series! NONE!

take me serious or not - your call - but at least i am making more sense in this series than the MORONIC posts by you and Gridiron for actually thinking denver has a PRAYER of winning this series when people WITH A BRAIN know that ain't gonna happen

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

You do realize Im UP on the series and you DOWN on the series. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i am down "Juice" - big deal

had lakers -2 (1Q) and U215 so 1-1

if you have ANY series plays on Denver those will be losers so factor that in

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

winky, if denver wins tonite you will disappear from this board faster than a downtown prostitute who sees a cop car pull around a street corner

Wade

EOG Master

The Denver Nigerians won't win tonight. Lakeshow comes out strong.

ATX

Lakers should have been at most by 3. might win might not but Nuggets +3 was a decent bet.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

winky, if denver wins tonite you will disappear from this board faster than a downtown prostitute who sees a cop car pull around a street corner

if i had $20M in my bank account and looked like Brad Pitt i'd be fucking playmates every night as well

IF YOU would stop being so delusional and realize the Nuggets have ZERO PRAYER of winning a game in LA OR this series like i spent forever telling you AHEAD OF TIME you would have saved yourself (at least) 2 losing series plays on the Nuggets

as i write this the Lakers are UP 9 and on their way to an EASY win and a 2-0 series ead JUST LIKE I TRIED TELLING YOU AHEAD OF TIME!

this series was OVER before it began yet for some reason too many people here wanted to drink some "Nuggets Kool Aid" and now just like Jonestwon...........

GG - i TRIED to save you some money - i TRIED! you didn't listen and for it you will soon have 2 WORTHLESS Nuggets' series tickets in your hands

and i KNOW you will slurp the Kool Aid once again in G3 with another Nuggets play figuring "Denver can't lose G3" - but they will lose G3 OR G4 in Denver - like i told you would happen and it WILL happen

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

the sooner all here realize denver is NOT going to win this series. is NOT going to win A GAME at Staples

nice call, winky

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

as i write this the Lakers are UP 9 and on their way to an EASY win and a 2-0 series ead JUST LIKE I TRIED TELLING YOU AHEAD OF TIME!

another nice call mid game winky!

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

diogee

NUGS can't compete with the Lakers. :houra:houra:houra

ATX

LA -1 maybe. but I don't know, that's what I find interesting.

rjt721

EOG Master

<table style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="Column_Date_Headers_Odds"><td colspan="7">NBA Basketball - Sat 5/23

</td> </tr><tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td colspan="3">Game</td><td>Spread</td><td>Money Line</td><td>Total Points</td><td>More</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>Sat 5/23</td><td>509</td><td>Los Angeles Lakers</td><td>+4 -104</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td rowspan="2" valign="middle" align="center">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>05:30 PM</td><td>510</td><td>Denver Nuggets</td><td>-4 -104</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

diogee

Shit...that is unexpected. Figured 2 at the very most...showing a lot of respect to the Nugs and their homecourt.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

i expected -4.5 or so as an opener because in case you havent noticed, the nuggets have outplayed the lakers in BOTH FUKKIN games at staples and they are UNDEFEATED at home in the playoffs, they have a huge hm crt adv because of altitutude and raucous crowd, its a very tough place to play, you guys who thought the lakers would be favored or that it would be a pick are absolutely clueless about linesmaking