Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

aj will be a stud the rest of the year.

i remember when everyone here laughed at cc. mo has called him a bum on many occasions.:LMAO

Sabathia is a top 5 pitcher, not sure how that can be argued. #1 in pts overall the last two years combined and now that his slow start is over he will roll. 3 er in his last 24 ip, all vs al east teams also.

i hope sabathia makes me look bad for trading him. i don't care. would win me a lot of side bets and would mean he's doing well for the yanks. :houra

mofome

Banned

aj will be a stud the rest of the year.

i remember when everyone here laughed at cc. mo has called him a bum on many occasions.:LMAO

Sabathia is a top 5 pitcher, not sure how that can be argued. #1 in pts overall the last two years combined and now that his slow start is over he will roll. 3 er in his last 24 ip, all vs al east teams also.

i hope sabathia makes me look bad for trading him. i don't care. would win me a lot of side bets and would mean he's doing well for the yanks. :houra

cc is a fat load.

but he is my fat load

Timetopay

EOG Master

Greatest call of the year

Me pming Mo that Kazmir was done and to ship his ass out and off team Yomamama way back at the beginning of the season...

Hopefully Moses gives me some street cred for that sickness call.

Super Scouts down here bud

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I talked about Danks a lot less than you talked about Burnett, your prized 2nd round pick.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"> <td colspan="38">Player Compare Year to Date MLB Standard Stats</td></tr> <tr class="bg4" align="left"> <td>Player</td> <td>INN</td> <td>GS</td> <td>QS</td> <td>CG</td> <td>W</td> <td>L</td> <td>S</td> <td>BS</td> <td>K</td> <td>BBI</td> <td>HA</td> <td>ERA</td> <td>WHIP</td> <td>FPTS</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="center" height="17"> <td class="hoverCell" align="left">Burnett, A.J. SP NYY </td> <td align="right">52.0</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">2</td> <td align="right">1</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">43</td> <td align="right">25</td> <td align="right">48</td> <td align="right">5.02</td> <td align="right">1.40</td> <td align="right">86.0</td></tr> <tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="center" height="17"> <td class="hoverCell" align="left">Danks, John SP CHW </td> <td align="right">43.0</td> <td align="right">8</td> <td align="right">4</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td align="right">3</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">0</td> <td align="right">41</td> <td align="right">14</td> <td align="right">45</td> <td align="right">4.60</td> <td align="right">1.37</td> <td align="right">82.5</td></tr></tbody></table>

What a difference. Good thing you got that stud in round 2.

I traded my guy for a top 5 1B in Youk and got Pelf and Atkins thrown in

tripp

EOG Master

I traded my guy for a top 5 1B in Youk and got Pelf and Atkins thrown in

i wouldn't call youk a top 5 1b. i would say he's a top 4 3b, but not 1b. that position is just loaded this year.

pujols
teix
morneau
fielder
miggy
a gonzo
youk
howard
berkman

then there's still guys like votto, pena, helton, konerko.

funny how howard went something like 10th overall when he's maybe the 8th best 1b:LMAO

gotta give viejo props for ibanez though

biggamer3

EOG Master

i wouldn't call youk a top 5 1b. i would say he's a top 4 3b, but not 1b. that position is just loaded this year.

pujols
teix
morneau
fielder
miggy
a gonzo
youk
howard
berkman

then there's still guys like votto, pena, helton, konerko.

funny how howard went something like 10th overall when he's maybe the 8th best 1b:LMAO

gotta give viejo props for ibanez though

Only 1B i would trade Youk for one for one are Pujy, Tex, Miggy and Morneau.

Youk missed 15 games and is still ahead of Howard in points!

Yeah Ibanez has been beyond great so far, a MVP candidate right now

tripp

EOG Master

Only 1B i would trade Youk for one for one are Pujy, Tex, Miggy and Morneau.

Youk missed 15 games and is still ahead of Howard in points!

Yeah Ibanez has been beyond great so far, a MVP candidate right now

yeah i put youk ahead of howard easy. howard is a slow starter though. last year he looked like fucking minor league hitter at the start of the year. he will still be in the top 5 in HR's and RBI by the end of the year. just K's WAY too much to be a top 5 1b, and he doesn't hit for avg like the other top 1b.

tripp

EOG Master

johan, belt, manny, holliday, harden as a top 5. that's sick. glad i traded them away though or else i'd be stuck with a suspended manny, and a very avg holliday.

top sp, top of, and a high risk/high reward pitcher though.

rjt721

EOG Master

I'll listen to offers for Jason Bay. Would take a lot to move him. Looking for a really good starter and a lesser OF.

I dealt long at the right time, he stinks now?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP,

Thanx for the offer, but once again, I have to reject. I like Haren a lot. And Aramis is solid. But he's out for at least another month. Winn is a nothing for me. I cant trade a good arm, a sick bat, and a top 3 closer for Haren and Aramis.

Although I do appreciate the offer and the creativity. Thanx.

tripp

EOG Master

I dealt long at the right time, he stinks now?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

gotta trade those guys when their value is the highest it will get.

longo is still sick, but he is not a top 5 bat like he was playing. wright and arod still the top 3b.

mofome

Banned

my top 10 now:

1. Wright
  2. Reyes
  3. Kinsler
  4. Greinke
  5. Braun
  6. Hamilton
  7. CC
  8. Harden
  9. Carp
  10. Upton

:suit:

biggamer3

EOG Master

If the draft were held today this is how i would see the first two rounds going.

Pujy
Johan
Halladay
Kinsler
Teix
Haren
Bills
Grienke
Hanley
Reyes
Wright
Markakis
CC
Beltran
Longoria
Braun
Miggy
Verly
Sizemore
Mauer
Vmart
Joshie
Morneau
Gallardo

gotta trade those guys when their value is the highest it will get.

longo is still sick, but he is not a top 5 bat like he was playing. wright and arod still the top 3b.

i would still be long. Had to know he was gonna fall of some. Since he was on pace for unreal #s lol

I'm still going wit long over rod/wright.

d wright only singles hitter

mofome

Banned

If the draft were held today this is how i would see the first two rounds going.

Pujy
Johan
Halladay
Kinsler
Teix
Haren
Bills
Grienke
Hanley
Reyes
Wright
Markakis
CC
Beltran
Longoria
Braun
Miggy
Verly
Sizemore
Mauer
Vmart
Joshie
Morneau
Gallardo

not for me

:nono

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

my top 10:

1. Pujols
2. Morneau
3. Verlander
4. Papelbon
5. Rivera
6. Granderson
7. Ichiro
8. Jurjiens
9. Kershaw
10. No one.

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamers new mock is so far off for me that its ridiculous

Never seen a mock where everyone agreed on it

That was my honest top 24 for OUR league only, in 5 x 5 its much much different, with only about 4 starters in top 24

biggamer3

EOG Master

BG3 top 10:
Bills
Mauer
Carlos Lee
Brian Roberts
Gallardo
Youkilis
Ervin
Hunter
Rios/Werth/Manny
Chipper/Lilly/Zambrano
:houra

Also Nathan, forgot about him

tripp

EOG Master

gamer- Wright is WAY too low on that draft, Beltran should be the #1 outfielder, I would not take haren/bills/grienke over sabathia or lincecum, i would take hanley over kins in a second. not sure braun should be on that list at all for this scoring. i love him and would say he's top 8 overall in 5 x 5 but not this league.

is lincecum even on that list? i would take him first round easy. i would only take johan and halladay over lince in terms of starters

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

my top 10:

1. Pujols
2. Morneau
3. Verlander
4. Papelbon
5. Rivera
6. Granderson
7. Ichiro
8. Jurjiens
9. Kershaw
10. Bedard

rjt721

EOG Master

Pujy
Johan
Halladay
Kinsler
Teix
Haren
Bills
Grienke
Hanley
Reyes
Wright
Markakis