Mad: Are you ghosting as EmCee across the street?

roach23

Banned
Re: Mad: Are you ghosting as EmCee across the street?

I don't think its much of a ghost considering EmCee = MC. Seems like a very similar name.

funny! i never thought of that roach. lololol. well when mad comes in here we shall see if he admits it.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

wtf is wrong with you bitch.

grow the fuck up.

emcee = m.c.

can any real live human being really be this dumb?

mad mad mad. shame on you for ghosting.

mad exposed. again.

tripp

EOG Master

lol, id continues to raise the bar for stupidity.

i just read the thread too and he says he is mc, and you still ask?

why is it even something that would matter to you?:+clueless

roach23

Banned

ID what are your thoughts on the "identifier" smilie over at OGD?

tripp - he didn't admit it over at peeps place. he did not admit it until now when roach aptly noted that emcee=m.c. lol but he did not admit it before! he was accused of being emcee. then journey thought it was osucowboys.....mad didn't say anything...life will go on...

:mutley

tripp

EOG Master

tripp - he didn't admit it over at peeps place. he did not admit it until now when roach aptly noted that emcee=m.c. lol but he did not admit it before! he was accused of being emcee. then journey thought it was osucowboys.....mad didn't say anything...life will go on...

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> EmCee <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_571316", true); </script>
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Feb 2009

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> just saw this.

lapdog aint me.

you can do ip check if you want.

seems pretty simple to me unless you thought it was someone pretending to be mc..

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

actually the bitch cant read.

jman actually accused me of ghosting as lapdog.

"Me thinks Lapdog = Madcapper" ( 1 2)
-Journeyman

it was a given to everyone the emcee = m.c.

well obviously not to everyone.

learn to read, you dumb bitch.

mad - everyone over there had no idea you were emcee. indeed, you disappeared when it was discussed. and to think i just defended you over there over your religious practices. oh well. life goes on. another day. another day mad is exposed for ghosting.

mad, you have been exposed many, many times with different ghosts. why did you not post at peep's under your name, mad? cause you tried ghosting....and like THE SAGE, and the other ghosts you've poster under, you were exposed. nuff said. lol.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

mad - everyone over there had no idea you were emcee. indeed, you disappeared when it was discussed. and to think i just defended you over there over your religious practices. oh well. life goes on. another day. another day mad is exposed for ghosting.

Are you kidding me? How did Trippp's post show that. He posted that he WASN'T LAPDOG, AT PEEPS PLACE, under the name EmCEE.

He wrote, under the name EmCee, that he wasn't lapdog and you could do an IP check to clarify it. God fucking damn are you dumb. :doh1

mad - you have nerve talking to me like that when i have defended you ad nauseum on these forums. you ghosted for years under THE SAGE and you kept denying it until you were finally exposed. what was your last ghost's name on EOG? lol things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ATX

wow.

I don't think anyone will ever pass Identity now.

5star was catching up and Goon is always a contender, but this expose ranks as one of the dumbest things I've ever read anywhere. always "the last one to know...."

ATX

mad - you have nerve talking to me like that when i have defended you ad nauseum on these forums.

ID,

does it ever occur to you that maybe someone doesn't want you on their "defense" team? 2348ji23e

funny! i never thought of that roach. lololol. well when mad comes in here we shall see if he admits it.

my surprised face :blink:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mad has used so many ghosts, and never announced this one was his. when he was called out on it, he disappeared. guess i haven't been around enough to know it was mad.

mofome

Banned

someone 'ghosts' with their own name and id has exposed it.

:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

ID, is that you ghosting as "IDENTITY" over at OGD?

the definition of ghosting is when you do not admit who you are. this is what mad did. he was called out for being emcee and then he disappeared...didnt admit it....until he was called out here....it would be like me posting somewhere else under the name eyedendiT. it's still IDENTITY but if you are not around a lot, and you don't admit to it, you'd never notice it.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

I guess this about says it all:

<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post572713 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #10
<!-- status icon and date --> Yesterday, 04:26 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Journeyman <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_572713", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Sep 2003

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_572713><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by IDENTITY
journey didn't know. and you disappeared when you were exposed. LOL
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
you fucking twat bitch...of course I knew.

drop dead whore.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

I guess this about says it all:

<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><table class="tborder" id="post572713" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="thead"> #10
<!-- status icon and date --> Yesterday, 04:26 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"><!-- user info --><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">Journeyman <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_572713", true); </script>
</td><td width="100%"> </td><td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">Join Date: Sep 2003

</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / user info --></td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" id="td_post_572713"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by IDENTITY
journey didn't know. and you disappeared when you were exposed. LOL
</td></tr></tbody></table>
you fucking twat bitch...of course I knew.

drop dead whore.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

:LMAO:LMAO

journey > id.