Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

gamer- Wright is WAY too low on that draft, Beltran should be the #1 outfielder, I would not take haren/bills/grienke over sabathia or lincecum, i would take hanley over kins in a second. not sure braun should be on that list at all for this scoring. i love him and would say he's top 8 overall in 5 x 5 but not this league.

is lincecum even on that list? i would take him first round easy. i would only take johan and halladay over lince in terms of starters
Mistake, thought i had Linc at #5 of the rankings

I think Wright is a little too high if i am being honest here, Braun K's a lot but if he hits for a high average then he belongs on top 24

biggamer3

EOG Master

Where's Utley? You're telling me you'd take Gallardo before Utley? :doh1

Haren and Bills over Hanley is funny.

Markakis No. 1 OF. :LMAO

Thought i included everyone, Uts and Linc are first round guys.

I dont own Kakis anymore so i have no reason not to say what i really feel.

I wouldnt have traded Kakis one for one for ANY other OF at all.

NONE

he was #8 OF last year and has gotten better this year.

Betran is good and all but i dont like Shitty field for hitters, so i downgrade Beltran and Wright a few notches, they still elite though

biggamer3

EOG Master

I have been saying for years now Choo Choo should have been the number 1 pick in fantasy drafts the last two years.

Would does it take to get Choo from you?

Grienke, Hunter, Tex and Santana get me him?

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT Boner

David Price, SP TB
News: The St. Pete Times reports that Rays SP David Price is expected to be called up and start Monday in place of LHP Scott Kazmir.
Analysis: The initial reports out of Tampa were that Carlos Hernandez was going to get the start on Monday, but now it seems that stud prospect Price will be called up and could get two starts in Fantasy Week 8 (May 25-31). Price is only 1-4 with a 3.93 ERA in eight Triple-A starts this season, but he has been on a strict pitch count in Durham and has yet to go more than five innings so far. He isn't owned in 82 percent of leagues for no good reason, so grab him now in all mixed formats if you have room, before someone else does.

Timetopay

EOG Master

They are about equal right now

You want 100 side on Choo vs Werth(Top 15 guy)

Im leaving until late tonight. If you want it just say yes big man :)

biggamer3

EOG Master

not a fan of sides after wat happened to weeks vs lopez one.

i like week sides or team sides

AJ Dealing again

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 align=left><TD>Pitcher</TD><TD>IP</TD><TD>PC</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>ER</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>K</TD></TR><TR class=active id=pitcherId21508 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Burnett </TD><TD>1.1</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

AJ Dealing again

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg1" align="left"><td>Pitcher</td><td>IP</td><td>PC</td><td>H</td><td>ER</td><td>BB</td><td>K</td></tr><tr class="active" id="pitcherId21508" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">Burnett </td><td>1.1</td><td>32</td><td>4</td><td>3</td><td>1</td><td>2</td></tr></tbody></table>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT Boner

David Price, SP TB
News: The St. Pete Times reports that Rays SP David Price is expected to be called up and start Monday in place of LHP Scott Kazmir.
Analysis: The initial reports out of Tampa were that Carlos Hernandez was going to get the start on Monday, but now it seems that stud prospect Price will be called up and could get two starts in Fantasy Week 8 (May 25-31). Price is only 1-4 with a 3.93 ERA in eight Triple-A starts this season, but he has been on a strict pitch count in Durham and has yet to go more than five innings so far. He isn't owned in 82 percent of leagues for no good reason, so grab him now in all mixed formats if you have room, before someone else does.
Just in time for a 2-step against you next week.

mofome

Banned

And I'm glad you started him this week.

Go Chute!

Also, my under bet in the TB/Fish game looks good.

yeah nice to have a win rained out and then get stuck with this. funny how that works.

not to mention ham and reyes out. oh what a week. yoyo needs to get drunk.

2348ji23e

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo....I loved your trade with Tripp...basically Size for CC....

Carpenter is good pitcher but still questionable to stay healthy, and you got CC rather cheaply...you talked smack about him all year and then you target him and pick him up....amazing

mofome

Banned

Mo....I loved your trade with Tripp...basically Size for CC....

Carpenter is good pitcher but still questionable to stay healthy, and you got CC rather cheaply...you talked smack about him all year and then you target him and pick him up....amazing

I didnt go after him, he showed up in an offer to me. Pitching for a team that will score a ton is great, wins are what get points in this league obviously. I would deal him, but he solidifies my staff and i am still happy with the lineup.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

you always go vs record breakers and im always injured and i always have at least one guy giving me -15 to -30. your luck has certainly been worse than mine, at least i dont face the high scorer every week.

:shoot:

thanks but i also havent scored that much.

On a more important note, I think our divisions need to be redone. Geographically, I should be with Joey and the west coast guys. This needs to be done asap. You and RTJ make this division sick. Thank you in advance.

rjt721

EOG Master

tripp picked him up just in time.

Ricky Nolasco, SP FLA
News: After allowing eight runs in two innings to the Rays on Friday, Marlins SP Ricky Nolasco (2-5) was optioned to Triple-A New Orleans. The Marlins' opening-day starter, a 15-game winner last year, has an ERA of 9.07. "We've got to get him fixed," manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "That's why we're making the move down there -- get him a couple of starts, and whatever it takes to get him straightened out."

rjt721

EOG Master

Another injury for YOYOMAMA.

News: Cubs SP Rich Harden was placed on the 15-day DL on Friday with a mid-back strain. Harden, 4-2 with a 4.74 ERA over eight starts, was scheduled to start Saturday. Right-hander Randy Wells will take the turn instead, and the rest of the rotation will remain intact. "I was feeling great and it was something that kind of hit me out of nowhere," Harden said. "Fortunately, it's not an oblique or nothing too serious that it's going to cost me a lot of time. Everything else feels excellent. My shoulder feels great and that's definitely positive."

mofome

Banned

Another injury for YOYOMAMA.

News: Cubs SP Rich Harden was placed on the 15-day DL on Friday with a mid-back strain. Harden, 4-2 with a 4.74 ERA over eight starts, was scheduled to start Saturday. Right-hander Randy Wells will take the turn instead, and the rest of the rotation will remain intact. "I was feeling great and it was something that kind of hit me out of nowhere," Harden said. "Fortunately, it's not an oblique or nothing too serious that it's going to cost me a lot of time. Everything else feels excellent. My shoulder feels great and that's definitely positive."

that one doesnt bother me much.

tripp picked him up just in time.

Ricky Nolasco, SP FLA
News: After allowing eight runs in two innings to the Rays on Friday, Marlins SP Ricky Nolasco (2-5) was optioned to Triple-A New Orleans. The Marlins' opening-day starter, a 15-game winner last year, has an ERA of 9.07. "We've got to get him fixed," manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "That's why we're making the move down there -- get him a couple of starts, and whatever it takes to get him straightened out."
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

bell is saves when pads win 4-0 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, fuck i hope i get killed
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

seriously, what the hell. cuddyer has over 50 pts this week and we just finished friday night games. this is the most ridiculous week a hitter has had all year and it's by fucking michael cuddyer?? really?? the guy who was just on waivers?

:hangt

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Seriously...Cy Piniero scores over 40 against me and is dropped the following day...talk about a one-hit wonder...now this guy is on waivers...

I picked up some Minny pitcher making his first start next week...maybe I catch lightening in a bottle...

fun week for me. I lead 0 times .

Bartlett 32 tejada 28 guess i can't complain since i'm not vs 50 man cuddyer

blown save pap, now im no beckett wins. And the beat goes on and on

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mauer told the rest of my offense to take a bye week as he will carry the load

42 points from Mauer and this after like 3 straight 30 point weeks, dude has 9 HOMERS since two weeks ago, i dont think he ever had 10 in a season

Will come down to Sunday between me and TTP, i have 3 starts to his 1 on Sunday so i like my chances