James on his own again....as Clown ass Mo Williams continues to shoot about 23%

mofome

Banned
Re: James on his own again....as Clown ass Mo Williams continues to shoot about 23%

hey be nice i was slamming myself for making that crazy bet.

ok yeah I just said congrats. I will be more careful offering my congrats.

:+excited-

mofome

Banned
Re: James on his own again....as Clown ass Mo Williams continues to shoot about 23%

all i hope is that you accept my humble apology. Most people are happy when they win. I didnt know. im sorry. hope we can still be friends and share nakeds.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

he dominated the last 5 minutes of the last game, he hits the game winner here. You're out of your mind my friend.

what happened to your happy horse shit about a 'cold blooded' shot. huh? What?

:doh1

He only made one shot in the last 4 minutes - he only took 2 shots in the last 4 minutes - hey, he jacked a shot and it went in - if it missed everything was going to start to unfold for him - I don't consider taking 2 shots in the last 4 minutes and making 1 shot in the last 4 minutes of a tight game "cold blooded" - I consider that rather friendly

LeBron led the game in turnovers and was -7 in +/- but once again Sportscenter and the media will turn him into a god.

mofome

Banned

He only made one shot in the last 4 minutes - he only took 2 shots in the last 4 minutes - hey, he jacked a shot and it went in - if it missed everything was going to start to unfold for him - I don't consider taking 2 shots in the last 4 minutes and making 1 shot in the last 4 minutes of a tight game "cold blooded" - I consider that rather friendly

you're funny sometimes. he dominated game one, he plays the game on his own, he wins the game in that manner...still..

:+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That was Mike over Elo, but now he has to come back and win the series. If he doesn't, it all means nothing. He has now had his Mike over Elo moment. I was ripping Lebron before this shot too.

mofome

Banned

mo williams shoots a mean 30%

:LMAO

at least its an improvement

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

+/- means nothing in a basketball game. Many people have said the same.

It was a great shot, but now he has to win the series. He has his moment, but if he blows it; it means nothing.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

you're funny sometimes. he dominated game one, he plays the game on his own, he wins the game in that manner...still..

:+clueless

I like him but he refuses to take the game over when it counts and that's a factor in determining who is the best player - one shot in the last 4 minutes when the game is on the line is not putting the team on your back - he's just not that player - he's David Robinson to a tee

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

LeBron led the game in turnovers and was -7 in +/- but once again Sportscenter and the media will turn him into a god.

They put Kobe on Carmelo. Lebron on Alston. Raiders put on ESPN tomorrow. This shot will dwarf Big Baby's shot or Ray Allen's shot that won their game or even what Reggy Miller did in NY. Might even top anything Michael has ever done

mofome

Banned

I like him but he refuses to take the game over when it counts and that's a factor in determining who is the best player - one shot in the last 4 minutes when the game is on the line is not putting the team on your back - he's just not that player - he's David Robinson to a tee

he took over game 1. you dont always take over by forcing up shots when you are triple teamed. he scored, got to the line, got his guys lay ups, got them wide open shots, won a jump ball, got the jump ball, and got his team 2 shots to win that no other player could have gotten his team.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

mo williams shoots a mean 30%

:LMAO

at least its an improvement

Lebron HAS NO SHOT at making that last shot if Mo Williams doesn't score 8 HUGE points late. You can't give Lebron credit, and ignore that you were wrong about Mo.

mofome

Banned

He made two big shots late though

who gives a shit? if he was decent in game 1 or game 2 you dont need to make a buzzer beater to win. lol

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

He can't take the game over that way because he isnt that type of player. You guard him u can shut him down. You lay like pigs like Atlanta and Detroit he can do anything

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

who gives a shit? if he was decent in game 1 or game 2 you dont need to make a buzzer beater to win. lol

If Lebron doesn't turn over the ball on a travel, he doesn't need to hit that three... So what? He came up big when it mattered.

Lebron gets NO CHANCE of hitting that shot with out Mo stepping up late.

mofome

Banned

Lebron HAS NO SHOT at making that last shot if Mo Williams doesn't score 8 HUGE points late. You can't give Lebron credit, and ignore that you were wrong about Mo.

Lord is that silly.

1) If mo williams wasnt a fucking joke in game 1, clev is up 2-0 now.

2) What the fuck is mo williams supposed to do in the 4th? Miss everything like he did all game? He finally made a couple fucking shots, that is what he is SUPPOSED to do. If he didnt suck dick the entire fucking game they wouldnt have needed lebrons buzzer beater.

They put Kobe on Carmelo. Lebron on Alston. Raiders put on ESPN tomorrow. This shot will dwarf Big Baby's shot or Ray Allen's shot that won their game or even what Reggy Miller did in NY. Might even top anything Michael has ever done
true. I'm taking a two day break from ESPN.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I wonder if these type of threads were started when Michael was playing?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

What's funny is that you ignore Lebron's TO late, because he hits the big shot, but you don't give Mo Williams credit. That's what's funny. Lebron fucks up, and hits a big shot and all is good. Mo Williams takes tough shots, that Lebron didn't take, and hits them to keep them in the game and you give him no credit.

mofome

Banned

What's funny is that you ignore Lebron's TO late, because he hits the big shot, but you don't give Mo Williams credit. That's what's funny. Lebron fucks up, and hits a big shot and all is good. Mo Williams takes tough shots, that Lebron didn't take, and hits them to keep them in the game and you give him no credit.

Lebron has no one he can count on. Thats what it is. Mo Williams was a fucking joke. You want me to give credit to some clown who shot just over 30%? Really? Give me a break. The dude sucked dick and if he was any good they would be up 2-0.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Well guys i got a nice piece of ass sitting in the room waiting for me so im gonna go but honestly i rather bullshit with u guys cause i had it last night.:+textinb3 Said i would be in ,in an hour and now it is two:+textinb3

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mo, that's the same thing as saying that Lebron wouldn't have had to hit that shot if he didn't turn it over on the play before.

Mo Williams made a few shots it was about fucking time. Even so he still missed a WIDE Open 3 late in that game. Williams deserves no credit for this win though he was horrible.

tripp

EOG Master

Mo Williams is absolute trash. He is an average player, and it is scary to think that he is the second best player on the team.

As I said ALL year LeBron is BY HIMSELF out there. He makes those guys look good when none of them are anything above average.

Mo Williams, Delonte West, Wally Szerbiack..all these guys get open looks every fucking shot. They should be shooting 50%. Instead they hit 25-35% and it's garbage. I just never, ever watch a Cavs game and am impressed by his supporting cast. I have seen West and Williams each have good individual games where it wasn't ALL because of James, but never impressed with the supporting cast as a whole. It's pretty average, nothing more.

James is the best player in the game. After tonight there should be no argument. People arguing this are the same people that would have argued against MJ being the best. They just like to have different opinions and they will look for any reason possible to not like LeBron. Is he perfect? No. Is he going to be unbelieveable 48 minutes a game every game of the year? No, but neither was MJ. I find it hilarious people were blaming this game on LeBron when he was 35, 4 and 5 and hit the most insane buzzer beater shot for the win. Yep, he sucks.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Lebron is the best all around player and the most athletic in the game - but he better get off more than one shot in the last 4 minutes of a tied game - Jordan or Bird would have taken 6 or more shots in that last 4 minutes - he just doesn't trust his mid range jumper and wants to force drives into 2 or 3 players - he hit a once in a lifetime shot but was 1 second from getting lambasted for doing nothing other than playing PG at he end of games - quit passing and pull up from the FT line