BASEBALL CAPPERS??? Anyone else love the Cards on Friday?

Apple

Banned
The Cardinals look outstanding to me.. Wellmeyer been struggling but its not like the Royals have the bats to really take advantage of it.. Also Davies is inconsistent and he made 119 pitches in his last start..

The Cards are awesome at home, and simply the better team.. Juice is fair, I see this as a good one..

Would like to hear some thoughts before wagering..

Iamaghost

Banned
Re: BASEBALL CAPPERS??? Anyone else love the Cards on Friday?

MY EARLY LEAN WUD BE ON THE OVER HAVENT LOOKED INTO IT YET THO BUT ROYALS BATS HAVE BEE BAD OF LATE

I got it capped at -134 so a lower level play for me. 2 units. But for what it's worth, St.Louis at home against a somewhat overachieving Royals team that isn't great on the road and with their pitcher having to try to hit isn't what I'd call a recipe for success for Kansas City. Also looking at ATL at home as well.

Apple

Banned

Glad you are leaning with them simply..

I have to lean STL too and it might possibly be my "Play of The Day"

Im sorry TB. I shall wait for your approval. So sorry to be so presumptuous. :doh1 How silly of me. Please excuse my rashness.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left height=18></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HLD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> Career vs. STL</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>13.1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>12</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>6</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>5</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>6</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2.70</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.27</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.245</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

Im sorry TB. I shall wait for your approval. So sorry to be so presumptuous. :doh1 How silly of me. Please excuse my rashness.

he knows his shit bro, you got a website b?Huh, you got a website??..didnt think so, so shut it.

FlynnNasty

EOG Addicted

i cant tell if pecos is being funny or if hes serious