Itchy Butthole Syndrome(IBS)

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast
All day today my asshole has been itching like a motherfucker. I know you've all had these days. I've wiped time after time but it still randomly itches...I even postponed getting a hair cut due to IBS.Any ideas how to fix this? I'm about to go shower... I'll see if that will solve my IBS, don't worry I'll keep you guys updated..

Re: Itchy Butthole Syndrome(IBS)

We have all been there, Bill! No cure for it. Shower more often if you can - it might help.

Someday I am waiting for an infomercial on TV - the "Ass-scratcher"! Gets any itch out in seconds, guaranteed!

We have all been there, Bill! No cure for it. Shower more often if you can - it might help.

Someday I am goona have my own infomercial on TV - the "Ass-Kisser"! I will kiss any ass in seconds, guaranteed!

Bill, take Reloads advice! He is an authority on Ass Kissing! 12io4j2w90

Bill, take Reloads advice! He is an authority on Ass Kissing! 12io4j2w90

You got that right, Smithton! I even called up Tony Montana today so I could ass kiss my way into some Yankees tickets for tomorrow but he didn't answer!

:+textinb3

Got to hate the caller ID when you are Mr. Reload.

Yeah, he knew it had to be me! :LMAO

But seriously, he did call me back last night from his hotel in New York City. Him and the Mrs. are checked into first-class accomodations in mid-town Manhattan as usual. He said he didn't get tickets for the Yankees today but that Shrink and him might head to the Mets game tomorrow before leaving town.

Haha, you are much more pleasant lately reload. Keep up the smart ass jokes and stuff, it makes you a better poster in my humble opinion.

Ive been inspired to patent the "Ice Butt Plug Mold" thanks to your post Pecos. Billie Mays will endorse it and you can be the first test model. Just fill it up with water, freeze and up your ass it goes. No more itch.

ronangel

Banned

All day today my asshole has been itching like a motherfucker. I know you've all had these days. I've wiped time after time but it still randomly itches...I even postponed getting a hair cut due to IBS.Any ideas how to fix this? I'm about to go shower... I'll see if that will solve my IBS, don't worry I'll keep you guys updated..

(1) could be allergic to rubber used in condoms.....:blink:

(2)you might have a fungus infection like athletes foot (serious!)
ask pharmacist for cream.

Ive been inspired to patent the "Ice Butt Plug Mold" thanks to your post Pecos. Billie Mays will endorse it and you can be the first test model. Just fill it up with water, freeze and up your ass it goes. No more itch.

"It's Billy Mays here...and I've got the Ice Butt Plug Mold...just fill, freeze, and flip!" "Only 3 payments of 19.95...act now and I'll throw in this deluxe cream to get the shit off your fingers and leave it with that Billy Mays sweet smell!"

:suit:

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Tire plug reamer or a bottle brush.

You could also try wiping your ass once in a while.