Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Looks like i picked the right week to go against TTP's horses, no wins from Halladay, Linc, or Haren

Haren with 3 homers allowed to Oakland in only 4 innings, thats nuts

If i lose this week because i benched Asdrubal for Orlando i will start 4 new threads in frustration

I hope it doesnt come to that

Timetopay

EOG Master

Nah Gamer you won. Not even a shot really. Best stat of the year.

In 5 starts out of my 8 for the week my teams totaled 3 runs. 3 runs scored in 5 starts. Then add in a rain out in the 8 and 1 save.

No way you can find a sicker stat than that

biggamer3

EOG Master

Nah Gamer you won. Not even a shot really. Best stat of the year.

In 5 starts out of my 8 for the week my teams totaled 3 runs. 3 runs scored in 5 starts. Then add in a rain out in the 8 and 1 save.

No way you can find a sicker stat than that

Na dont be silly, we are about tied going into tomorrow, i really Like Shields to get the win tomorrow and none of my 3 starts have amazing matchups, all are on the road
Though Lilly, Bills, Bush usually dont blow up i think it is far from over.

U have a lot of sneaky shits in your lineup that could have nice games like Damon and Choo.

Unreal how Nathan has had his team win like every game this week and cant get a fucking save op

Fuck K rod, Fuentes is challenging the save record, dude has been a beast since the Yankee meltdown

Timetopay

EOG Master

Na dont be silly, we are about tied going into tomorrow, i really Like Shields to get the win tomorrow and none of my 3 starts have amazing matchups, all are on the road
Though Lilly, Bills, Bush usually dont blow up i think it is far from over.

U have a lot of sneaky shits in your lineup that could have nice games like Damon and Choo.

Unreal how Nathan has had his team win like every game this week and cant get a fucking save op

Fuck K rod, Fuentes is challenging the save record, dude has been a beast since the Yankee meltdown

are you starting with the Mo analysis where facts are a little sketchy?

A. Bills is starting at home for you
B. Lilly is pitching vs San Diego
C. Shields is on the road vs Josh Johnson

You are worried about Nathan and Halladay,Lincecum,and Shields gave up 1 er in 23 innings and didnt get 1 win2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

are you starting with the Mo analysis where facts are a little sketchy?

A. Bills is starting at home for you
B. Lilly is pitching vs San Diego
C. Shields is on the road vs Josh Johnson

You are worried about Nathan and Halladay,Lincecum,and Shields gave up 1 er in 23 innings and didnt get 1 win2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Agree with that first part, i thought all my guys were on road.

Cant believe your guys didnt get at least one win, sure i got lucky but you got lucky that all my hitters not named Mauer had the shittiest weeks of the season all at the same time

rjt721

EOG Master

My team did nothing today. Viejo still has an outside chance with 3 starts Sunday. He'll probably need a win in all of 'em.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP i am glad u picked up Putz, was about to pick him up but didnt know who to drop

No headache now, as i didnt need a RP and Putz only has value if Krod is out a long time

Timetopay

EOG Master

Slow week for most teams looking at the scores. You should hold on RJT. On the other hand Gamer getting a miracle like the NBA season again

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP i am glad u picked up Putz, was about to pick him up but didnt know who to drop

No headache now, as i didnt need a RP and Putz only has value if Krod is out a long time

I need someone to bridge till Soria is back. Saves have been a disaster for me.

Two weeks of Putz will be better than Capps

biggamer3

EOG Master

Slow week for most teams looking at the scores. You should hold on RJT. On the other hand Gamer getting a miracle like the NBA season again

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

What miracle? best team usually wins in most leagues, my team whooped your sorry ass

Timetopay

EOG Master

If Krod goes on DL puts for two weeks is an elite closer

Capps IMO is better then gas can Wilson

Got Soriano tonight too. One more blow up by Gonzalez and he should get the freaking job.

Soriano and Soria would be very nice in a few weeks

biggamer3

EOG Master

Got Soriano tonight too. One more blow up by Gonzalez and he should get the freaking job.

I love having no headaches with Nathan and Fuentes, barring injury (neither has an injury history) they are in closers role even with a few BS

Love having two rocks in a 2 Closers league

In RX league i am always looking for more saves even with 5 fucking closers

rjt721

EOG Master

Soriano would be a top 10 closer if he gets the job. Dude can never stay healthy, but he's got a great arm.

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer, looking ahead to next week, we both got tons of 2-steps. Going to be a high scoring match.

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer, looking ahead to next week, we both got tons of 2-steps. Going to be a high scoring match.

not happy with my aces only getting one starts.

Might do your strategy of benching both my guys who face off like u did with Liri and Danks, Lilly vs Bills is a headache, as i rather start Bills but Lilly is at home.

Zambrano is vs Pitt but should be on pitch limit with him missing two weeks, damn its tough.

You got Peavy on bench, i got Bills, Lilly

We are going against the grain of "dont bench your horses" :doh1

rjt721

EOG Master

I might end up starting Peavy. Haven't decided yet.

David Price up just in time. :+excited-

rjt721

EOG Master

Well, I was right about Bailey being the closer. Too bad I was wrong about him being good. :doh1

rjt721

EOG Master

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="middle" align="left" height="17"><td nowrap="nowrap">Today</td><td colspan="2" id="team_stats_active_7">6-36, 2B, 3B, RBI, R, SB, 2 BB, 9 KO
1.1 INN, 4 HA, 2 BBI, 2 K, 2 ER</td><td id="team_score_active_7" align="right">3.33</td><td align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
My team getting nasty today. I'm lucky Viejo's offense went 4/30 or this would be a really close match.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP honestly now, you dont think Hunter is a #2 OF for the rest of the year?

I never understood the hate for the guy, i dint think he was a top 10 OF but in our league where we have 4 OF starting he was for sure a top 48 one, and guys kept calling him junk.

I thought he was a better player for this year then Pacman, even after Jones incredible start to season and so far so good.

You dont see Hunter finishing year as a top 24 OF?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Anyone want Chris Davis for ten cents on the dollar?

would take shit for him, dude blows for our scoring, would trade a nice amount to get him in 5 x 5 though.

Anyone want the fuck?

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP honestly now, you dont think Hunter is a #2 OF for the rest of the year?

I never understood the hate for the guy, i dint think he was a top 10 OF but in our league where we have 4 OF starting he was for sure a top 48 one, and guys kept calling him junk.

I thought he was a better player for this year then Pacman, even after Jones incredible start to season and so far so good.

You dont see Hunter finishing year as a top 24 OF?

Honestly the last three years he scored 401,475,417.

So pretty decent but at some point he will have a lousy month and come back to earth.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Anyone want Chris Davis for ten cents on the dollar?

would take shit for him, dude blows for our scoring, would trade a nice amount to get him in 5 x 5 though.

Anyone want the fuck?

He at home all next week and still couldnt play him

Two lefties and Strikeouts galore with Joba and AJ.

I would rather try atkins and then that turd

biggamer3

EOG Master

Honestly the last three years he scored 401,475,417.

So pretty decent but at some point he will have a lousy month and come back to earth.

Still he was a top 15 OF two years ago and a top 35 guy the other two years and this year is in line for a career year.

I was more then willing to trade my guys with "name" value and keep the guys i thought would score almost as much as my name guys.

Sure i like Kakis better then Hunter but Hunter wouldnt get me a top 10 OF and a possible stud starter in Zambrano

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer what are u going to do with Atkins and Davis? They are two of the worst players in baseball

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

really like my team now but it seems thatg it cant get going.

thank god its a long season.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer what are u going to do with Atkins and Davis? They are two of the worst players in baseball

Davis will be cut once i get Hafner playing (Haf is hitting like .500 in minors on rehab)

TTP i just for the hell of it looked up Atkins last 3 years avg for 3B and you know where he ranks?

#3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF happen to this assclown?

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr valign="bottom"> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td align="right">
</td> </tr> <tr><td> <table bgcolor="#999999" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Players: <select class="formdefsm" name="pulldown" onchange=" window.location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value"><option value="/stats/sortable/team:12/3yr:p/standard">biggamer</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:10/3yr:p/standard">Cee</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:11/3yr:p/standard">Chutes and Batters</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:9/3yr:p/standard">Field Of Dreams</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:8/3yr:p/standard">Joey</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:2/3yr:p/standard">MadCapper</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:7/3yr:p/standard">RJ</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:4/3yr:p/standard">The Paper Boys</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:5/3yr:p/standard">Timetopay's Stallions</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:3/3yr:p/standard">tripp</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:6/3yr:p/standard">Viejo</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:1/3yr:p/standard">YOYOMA</option><option value="/stats/sortable/team:all/3yr:p/standard">All Teams</option><option value="/stats/sortable/teamtotals/3yr:p/standard">Team Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/scout/3yr:p/standard">My Scout Team</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:C/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent Catchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:1B/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent First Basemen</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:2B/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent Second Basemen</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:3B/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent Third Basemen</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:SS/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent Shortstops</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:OF/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent Outfielders</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:DH/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent Designated Hitters</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:SP/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent Starting Pitchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:RP/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent Relief Pitchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:C:1B:2B:3B:SS:OF:DH/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent Batters</option><option value="/stats/sortable/fa:SP:RP/3yr:p/standard">Free Agent Pitchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:C/3yr:p/standard">All Catchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:1B/3yr:p/standard">All First Basemen</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:2B/3yr:p/standard">All Second Basemen</option><option selected="selected" value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/3yr:p/standard">All Third Basemen</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:SS/3yr:p/standard">All Shortstops</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:OF/3yr:p/standard">All Outfielders</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:DH/3yr:p/standard">All Designated Hitters</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:SP/3yr:p/standard">All Starting Pitchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:RP/3yr:p/standard">All Relief Pitchers</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:C:1B:2B:3B:SS:OF:DH/3yr:p/standard">All Batters</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:SP:RP/3yr:p/standard">All Pitchers</option></select> Timeframe: <select class="formdefsm" name="pulldown" onchange=" window.location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value"><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-7:p/standard">Period 7</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-6:p/standard">Period 6</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-5:p/standard">Period 5</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-4:p/standard">Period 4</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-3:p/standard">Period 3</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-2:p/standard">Period 2</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/period-1:p/standard">Period 1</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/y:p/standard">Yesterday</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/tp:p/standard">This Period</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/7d:p/standard">Last 7 Days</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/14d:p/standard">Last 14 Days</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/21d:p/standard">Last 21 Days</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/28d:p/standard">Last 28 Days</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/ytd:p/standard">Year to Date</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/projections:p/standard">Projections</option><option selected="selected" value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/3yr:p/standard">3 Year Averages</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2008:p/standard">2008 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2007:p/standard">2007 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2006:p/standard">2006 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2005:p/standard">2005 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2004:p/standard">2004 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2003:p/standard">2003 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2002:p/standard">2002 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2001:p/standard">2001 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/2000:p/standard">2000 Totals</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/ws:p/points">Weekly Scoring</option></select> Stats: <select class="formdefsm" name="pulldown" onchange=" window.location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value"><option selected="selected" value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/3yr:p/standard">Standard</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/3yr:p/scoring">Scoring</option><option value="/stats/sortable/all:3B/3yr:p/advanced">Advanced</option></select>

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="40">All Third Basemen 3 Year Averages MLB Standard Stats</td></tr> <tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>Team</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>CS</td><td>BA</td><td>OBP</td><td>SLG</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY </td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="right">555</td><td align="right">120</td><td align="right">168</td><td align="right">97</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">41</td><td align="right">127</td><td align="right">83</td><td align="right">125</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">0.3027</td><td align="right">0.4027</td><td align="right">0.5784</td><td align="right">574.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Wright, David 3B NYM </td><td align="left">YOYOMA</td><td align="right">604</td><td align="right">108</td><td align="right">189</td><td align="right">115</td><td align="right">41</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">116</td><td align="right">85</td><td align="right">115</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">0.3129</td><td align="right">0.3969</td><td align="right">0.5397</td><td align="right">566.0</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Atkins, Garrett 3B COL </td><td align="left"> biggamer</td><td align="right">606</td><td align="right">95</td><td align="right">185</td><td align="right">120</td><td align="right">38</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">110</td><td align="right">62</td><td align="right">91</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.3053</td><td align="right">0.3686</td><td align="right">0.4983</td><td align="right">487.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Ramirez, Aramis 3B CHC </td><td align="left">Timetopay's Stallions</td><td align="right">551</td><td align="right">87</td><td align="right">163</td><td align="right">91</td><td align="right">39</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">110</td><td align="right">56</td><td align="right">74</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.2958</td><td align="right">0.3655</td><td align="right">0.5408</td><td align="right">486.0</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Jones, Chipper 3B ATL </td><td align="left"> biggamer</td><td align="right">454</td><td align="right">92</td><td align="right">155</td><td align="right">95</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">88</td><td align="right">78</td><td align="right">70</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.3414</td><td align="right">0.4358</td><td align="right">0.5947</td><td align="right">468.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Young, Michael SS TEX </td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td align="right">658</td><td align="right">92</td><td align="right">200</td><td align="right">144</td><td align="right">42</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">93</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">104</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.3040</td><td align="right">0.3534</td><td align="right">0.4286</td><td align="right">434.0</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Youkilis, Kevin 1B BOS </td><td align="left"> biggamer</td><td align="right">545</td><td align="right">92</td><td align="right">160</td><td align="right">98</td><td align="right">40</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">90</td><td align="right">77</td><td align="right">111</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0.2936</td><td align="right">0.3879</td><td align="right">0.4826</td><td align="right">428.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Guillen, Carlos 3B DET </td><td align="left">Free Agent</td><td align="right">509</td><td align="right">85</td><td align="right">154</td><td align="right">97</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">17</td><td align="right">80</td><td align="right">62</td><td align="right">82</td><td align="right">14</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">0.3026</td><td align="right">0.3782</td><td align="right">0.4912</td><td align="right">419.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Beltre, Adrian 3B SEA </td><td align="left">Chutes and Batters</td><td align="right">590</td><td align="right">83</td><td align="right">159</td><td align="right">96</td><td align="right">36</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">88</td><td align="right">45</td><td align="right">104</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0.2695</td><td align="right">0.3245</td><td align="right">0.4644</td><td align="right">410.0</td></tr><tr style="" class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Lowell, Mike 3B BOS </td><td align="left">Viejo</td><td align="right">527</td><td align="right">72</td><td align="right">156</td><td align="right">99</td><td align="right">37</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">91</td><td align="right">46</td><td align="right">64</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.2960</td><td align="right">0.3527</td><td align="right">0.4782</td><td align="right">403.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

biggamer3

EOG Master

really like my team now but it seems thatg it cant get going.

thank god its a long season.

Looks like the Pujy trade might already have won you a week.

Pujy with his usual 25 points and Lee and Galls did shit for me this week2348ji23e