Fucking Punk Kronwell Better Watch His Ass...

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fucking Punk Kronwell Better Watch His Ass...

A clean hit. Puck was there. Head was down. A BS call after-the-fact by the refs (who BOTH did not raise their hands to call a penalty)...DET has been in the box on BS calls ALL period. It's a joke in refereeing.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Scott Stevens laid out Lindros with plays like this and never got penalties for a clean hit. DET must feel good about being down only 2 after a period of being in the box. Next goal is crucial.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He left his feet. He took a run at the best Hawk. He caught him and drilled him. You're kidding to think that he wasn't taking a run at him. He left his feet, I don't know why that's being ignored. Kronwell took a run at Marty. He baited him and took a run at him.

They threw him out of the game too, probably to protect him because Buf was going to beat the fuck out of him.

Clean hit, should have never been a penalty. Chicago got the home call there.

Like Pedro said "There's no crying in Hockey". Then he cross checked Zimmer into the....... don't do drugs....... Is hockey still going? I miss the Whalers.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

"He baited him..." HUH? Do you play the game? As a defenceman, he anticipated the pass going up the boards, he could NEVER expect that Havlat would lower his head to look at the puck. He just finished his check. If he didn't, his coach would bench him. This call will be universally panned.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

3-2 baby - Wings have silenced this Chicago crowd!! :+excited-

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

3-3 BABY! Hawks are standing around....looking stunned. 3 goals in 4:23....pull Bulin Wall!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

It was a cheapshot, the Wings are known for that type of play. The guy elbowed him right in the head. The Ducks got fucked the very same way, league and the refs have been pro Detroit the entire playoffs...its about time these refs opened their eyes.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

That call was a pure 100% JOKE! FK - sorry but that was a 100% CLEAN play and a GREAT play at that

100% BOGUS penalty call

Wings win G4 Sunday - no doubt about it

i UNLOADED on them putting 2 units on them...........$22 to win $20 :LMAO:LMAO

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

That call was a pure 100% JOKE! FK - sorry but that was a 100% CLEAN play and a GREAT play at that

100% BOGUS penalty call

Wings win G4 Sunday - no doubt about it

i UNLOADED on them putting 2 units on them...........$22 to win $20 :LMAO:LMAO

It was not a clean play. It was interference, the refs said so. (not to mention an elbow to the head)

tripp

EOG Master

It shouldn't of been a penalty.

Big game today. A must win for Chicago.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

That was a clean hit and awesome by the way, the only reason it was an intereference call was because that pussy Havlat didn't touch the puck.

A D-man can't stop or pull up in full stride, that hit is what the playoffs are all about, you're hitting to put someone through the boards. It's hockey remember, this isn't figure skating.

Havlat's fragile as it is, had that been Toews, he would have gotten up, wobbly and all and skated to the bench.

LOL....people are getting mad that Chicago's best player made a mistake by playing with his head down and someone else took advantage of it? I would agree that he took a run at him, but anyone else in that situation would of, if they see a player with his head down, there are going to be making the same type of hit.

Just ask Hines ward about his crack back blocks. He doesn't hold back because it isn't going to be "fair."

LOL....people are getting mad that Chicago's best player made a mistake by playing with his head down and someone else took advantage of it? I would agree that he took a run at him, but anyone else in that situation would of, if they see a player with his head down, there are going to be making the same type of hit.

Just ask Hines ward about his crack back blocks. He doesn't hold back because it isn't going to be "fair."

It's funny. People always mention Ward, but I remember Joey Porter doing something I thought was a lot worse. Three or four years ago against the Ravens I believe the Ravens were in a two minute drill situation. Heap got hurt on the previous play and was limping around grabbing his ankle. Ravens rush up to spike the ball and as soon as the ball is snapped, Porter rushes across the line and just pancakes Heap who collapses. Dick move for sure but a legal one.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

FK - are you listening to yourself? It's interference because a ref says so?! After the fact, and it sounds as though it was the linesman who actually made the call since NEITHER of the two referees on the ice had their arm up. This is the old story these days that the RESULT of the clean play of a serious injury constitutes a call being made.

It won't matter with the Wings win yesterday afternoon. Hawks look done with shaky goaltending now. They are a good young up and coming team. They just aren't as good as the Wings right now.