Nomination for the latest commercial I'm sick of already

This Heineken commercial with the guy driving the taxi - "ohhhh babyyyy youuuu, you got what I need...." Take a lame annoying song from years ago and put it in a commerical - I guess this one must have missed the cut to be used for the Super Bowl?

:doh1

Re: Nomination for the latest commercial I'm sick of already

Those Damn Progressive comercials with that "Olive Oil" chick in them!2938u4ji23

Finally on youtube now :doh1

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2jqZTJk30qg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2jqZTJk30qg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I cannot fucking stannnnnddd when the taxi driver sings....

....i bitch to my gf about this everytime and she says she doesn't know the song....wtf.....i hope he crashes into some parked cars for singing with his eyes closed

Apple

Banned

Yeah - if Geico didn't advertise so much, their customers could save EVEN more money, right? :doh1

Exactly what I think.. Why not cut back with the excessive advertising and give those savings to your customers..

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

yes....geico is the other one....that fucking song tilts me big time

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

cavemen = ok

eyes on money = shoot me now

Apple

Banned

The commercials that I never get tired of the Dos Equis ones..

"The Most Interesting Man In the World"

Apple

Banned

"HE ONCE HAD AN AWKWARD MOMENT JUST TO SEE HOW IT FEELS"

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

BOYS I AM REALLY SURPRISED NOBODY MENTIONED THAT COMMERCIAL WITH BEN STEIN AND SHAQ O'NEAL MAN THAT LOUD MOTH WHINING JEW BEN STEIN REALLY GETS ON MY NERVES.I HATED BEN STEIN A LONG TIME BEFORE SHAQ CAME ALONG NOW I AM SO SICK OF LOOKING AT THAT LITTLE WINING F-CK EVERY 5 MINUTES .:+clueless

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

This Heineken commercial with the guy driving the taxi - "ohhhh babyyyy youuuu, you got what I need...." Take a lame annoying song from years ago and put it in a commerical - I guess this one must have missed the cut to be used for the Super Bowl?

when i saw the thread title this was the first commercial i thought of, i am so fricken sick of it

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

I hate Stuart Scott studio cut ins.

Fucking Clown. You are watching an important playoff game and you got this idiot telling you to stayed tuned for at the half. I want to change the channel at halftime to not see or hear this idiot.

Cant wait until Jonathon Coachmen replaces him next year.

The Coach kicks ass. He is being groomed to replace the piece of shit Stuart Scott.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

OH BABY
YOUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUU

YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEEEDDDD!!

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I just saw this commercial again on YES network (home of 26 time world champion NY Yankees) and if you watch the end, when the driver starts singing, they cut to a shot of the cab and you can see the driver is NOT singing. He goes from singing to not singing. In fact, it even looks like a different driver. Weird.

kyhawk

EOG Addicted

I always mute or change channel during commercials.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Wade

EOG Master

My commercial is the best.