Bout to watch slum dog again!

mofome

Banned
Re: Bout to watch slum dog again!

eh bashing eog seemed out of place. we have more traffic in the sports forums that we did a year ago. I pmed you, so you know the reason. You want to make it public which is fine, i just dont know where your distaste comes from. I will move your post to the main forum since you deem it to be worthy of notation.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

good, but not great flick. The broad in it on the other hand..........

mofome

Banned

good, but not great flick. The broad in it on the other hand..........

for me, it was absolutely as gripping as can be. The love story captivated me more than words can describe. I will always be a hopeless romantic I imagine.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

for me, it was absolutely as gripping as can be. The love story captivated me more than words can describe. I will always be a hopeless romantic I imagine.

ditto. We have quite a bit in common.

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

you guys ever watch top chef? that indian girl on that show is smoking hot too.

mofome

Banned

ditto. We have quite a bit in common.

that is flattering to me. i respect you a great deal. honestly miss it when you are not around. dont make it a habbit not to keep in touch even if it is not on here.

mofome

Banned

good work mofo.

continue to bring thing to my attention my friend. We do what we can, but we do miss plenty of things. The last month and a half of my life has been the hardest thast I have ever lived through and I feel that I have let eog down in that time. I will do better.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

continue to bring thing to my attention my friend. We do what we can, but we do miss plenty of things. The last month and a half of my life has been the hardest thast I have ever lived through and I feel that I have let eog down in that time. I will do better.

Sorry to hear bro. Hopefully it is all downhill from there.

mofome

Banned

Sorry to hear bro. Hopefully it is all downhill from there.

my friend, my friend. you are one of the many people i consider to be blessings through my time here at eog. Lets kick some butt this summer. Give me a call this week if you have the time.

:cheers

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

This is the type of shit I'm talkin about Mo that puts your asinine post count into question. The thread is just as useless as if I offered to make similar thread saying ................. "Bout to watch spongebob square pants with my 3 year old again" YAY !

This is the type of shit I'm talkin about Mo that puts your asinine post count into question. The thread is just as useless as if I offered to make similar thread saying ................. "Bout to watch spongebob square pants with my 3 year old again" YAY !

Why do you care what Mo does?

As for the movie, I thought it was very good. :cheers

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

Mr. Smithton I don't come over here and post enough for you to even suggest that observation ............

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

you made this worthless reply to gain yourself another tally in your post count....oops, I just did it too!:LMAO