Marco Andretti already out of the Indy 500

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Marco Andretti already out of the Indy 500

actually won 2 matchups already due to that wreck. As bad as I have been screwed on wrecks in nascar this year, it is good to have some good luck for a change.

actually won 2 matchups already due to that wreck. As bad as I have been screwed on wrecks in nascar this year, it is good to have some good luck for a change.

Yeah those wrecks work both ways, royalfan! I once had a matchup bet years ago where the guy I was against got wrecked and thought I had it made. Then my guy got wrecked later, and the other guy's car was put back in the race later on and I lost. :)

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Well that situation you described just happened. Fuck me running. What appeared to be good racing luck turned bad. Kanaan out. Needed 40 more laps out of him to clinch against andretti. One of these weeks my racing wreck luck will turn. Hopefully tonight in nascar where I will have tons of action in play most likely.

Well that situation you described just happened. Fuck me running. What appeared to be good racing luck turned bad. Kanaan out. Needed 40 more laps out of him to clinch against andretti. One of these weeks my racing wreck luck will turn. Hopefully tonight in nascar where I will have tons of action in play most likely.

Coca-Cola 600 is always a fun race to bet! Better luck, royalfan. :cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Andretti is out now. He did not get ahead of kanaan!!

:houra

PO69

EOG Master

I called you out in my other thread ROYAL. Lets see if you have the balls to check my bets

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I called you out in my other thread ROYAL. Lets see if you have the balls to check my bets

Dealing with the likes of you about 5332nd on my priority list while working on nascar, NBA and evening baseball game. Talk to me on a tuesday afternoon or something if you want me to check bets or whatever the hell you are babbling about.