Murderer Jayson Williams arrested

mike499

EOG Veteran
Re: Murderer Jayson Williams arrested

Remember the contract that cat got for such an average player.

mike499

EOG Veteran

Your memory is better than mine bro still thought the contract was steep

This is what happens to your brain when you are a fucking idiot and kill a limo driver. I'm still in shock this guy got manslaughter.. if it were a joe schmo like me, i woulda been fried the day after

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

This is what happens to your brain when you are a fucking idiot and kill a limo driver. I'm still in shock this guy got manslaughter.. if it were a joe schmo like me, i woulda been fried the day after

if there is no evidence that shows the intent to kill, than you cannot, as a law abiding juror, convict for murder, this is why murder charges were not even brought on by the DA, there were several witnesses who said it was an accident as williams was 'playing with the gun when it discharged', no witnesses said he pointed the gun at the limo driver and pulled the trigger, it was said that he was spinning the rifle in his hands when it discharged, i do not believe for a second that williams wanted to shoot and kill his driver so it is NOT murder then, it is manslaughter

as far as what woulda happened to you and me, we should know by now that money, celebrity, media coverage, and fame, scares juries into erring on the side of caution, so its not just williams who has gotten a pass, its pretty much every celebrity in history except a few who have all gotten by

if there is no evidence that shows the intent to kill, than you cannot, as a law abiding juror, convict for murder, this is why murder charges were not even brought on by the DA, there were several witnesses who said it was an accident as williams was 'playing with the gun when it discharged', no witnesses said he pointed the gun at the limo driver and pulled the trigger, it was said that he was spinning the rifle in his hands when it discharged, i do not believe for a second that williams wanted to shoot and kill his driver so it is NOT murder then, it is manslaughter

as far as what woulda happened to you and me, we should know by now that money, celebrity, media coverage, and fame, scares juries into erring on the side of caution, so its not just williams who has gotten a pass, its pretty much every celebrity in history except a few who have all gotten by

where is the pic of you wearing his jersey attached at? :LMAO

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

sanderson, i'm just tellin you like it is. its pretty obvious from my posts that i absolutely hate kobe bryant, but his rape accusation was pretty much he-said she-said from what i saw

OJ = guilty as fukk of murder
rae carruth = guilty of fukk of planning a murder
j williams = guilty of fukk of manslaughter and of being an idiot
kobe = guilty of fukk of fukking a white girl in the ass with his big black cock

Wade

EOG Master

it was said that he was spinning the rifle in his hands when it discharged

Yea and my name is Pol Pot. :+textinb3

the facts are this. he was drunk, he had a gun pointed in the direction of an unarmed and innocent man, and he blew his fucking head off. then, he tried to cover up what he had done. also, in his own book, he admits to nearly shooting wayne chrebet in the same fashion by ACCIDENT again.

and, oh yeah, he Accidentally had a loaded weapon pointed at a guy, and the gun went off without (according to Williams) his fingers even being on the trigger. just so happens he was fucking tanked, and covered the shit up too. seems like a case of buyers remorse to me. he fired the gun then UH OH, i didnt mean to do it (again) and it was an accident. they didnt even call the fucking cops or 911, did they?.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

he shot the limo driver in the chest, he did not "blow his head off", dont know if thats just a figure of speech.

sanderson, do you believe that williams intended to kill his driver? that he did it on purpose? if so, then its murder, if not, then its manslaughter. look, the guy should be in jail for a long time, but not for murder.

here is the definition of murder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder

sanderson, i ask again, DO YOU BELIEVE WILLIAMS SHOT THE DRIVER ON PURPOSE?

he shot the limo driver in the chest, he did not "blow his head off", dont know if thats just a figure of speech.

sanderson, do you believe that williams intended to kill his driver? that he did it on purpose? if so, then its murder, if not, then its manslaughter. look, the guy should be in jail for a long time, but not for murder.

here is the definition of murder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder

sanderson, i ask again, DO YOU BELIEVE WILLIAMS SHOT THE DRIVER ON PURPOSE?

yes, for that brief period of time, yes i do. perceived invincibility.