Now is the time to Buy Clev or the time to realize that Orlando is better

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Now is the time to Buy Clev or the time to realize that Orlando is better

i think orlando wins the series. tough to beat good teams like the magic when you are all by yourself.

if cleveland can't get better support for lebron the rest of this series and they lose, you can all but guarantee lebron isn't resigning.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

refs won't let the magic win. They need a lakers cavs finals. People need to realize lebricks is not doing it by himself he has a good squad. The cavs win the next one and win at home in 7 or steal the win on the road. How is it possible to lose when the other team can't even look at your best player without sending him to the line. The refs did all they could for him in the last game but he can't fucking shoot and d and mo were having horrible games so they couldn't take advantage. That game should have been a 30 point blowout but the refs kept it close

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Orlando wins this series if David Stern and the refs stay out of it. They just match up well against Cleveland. They've been in every game this season and have won 4 out of 6, the two losses coming in the last minute.

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

think orlando wins series as james is having to score almost half of cleveland,s points. supporting cast has not shown up.

You mean the NBA would rather have Lebron in the finals instead of Hedo Turkoglu? :LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

Doesn't matter who they want in the finals if there are no viable scoring options for Cleveland besides James. I wrote early in game two that Orlando is the better team, allowing for a little rust that the Cavs may have shaken off in game 1. Orlando should be going for the sweep tomorrow night, and I can't see how a team that matches up so well will get beat 3 of 4.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Been on the Magic every game in this series and not sure I will be jumping off now...even looking at the match-ups during the reg season you see that the Magic were probably the team that gave the Cavs the most problems.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

clev is the worst team out the 4 remaining.

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

i can't remember what the price was on Cle going 4-0 after the 1st game loss, but i seem to remember out of all the scenarios for the series to go after the 1st game, i thought the Cavs going 4-0 was the lowest priced, meaning the books thought they would sweep after getting beat in game 1.

i think they are done, the Magic seem real, at least for the east.