Well, well ... read this story from Canada and see if it reminds you of anyone ....

Radio Canada rapped for Obama assassination joke OTTAWA (Reuters) - Canada's public broadcaster was wrong to show a skit that joked about the possible assassination of President Barack Obama and suggested he could be a thief, an industry panel ruled on Monday. ................................... The New Year's Eve "Bye Bye" comedy program -- shown by the French-language Radio Canada network -- generated more than 200 complaints. In one segment, two hosts discussed Obama's election in November 2008. Obama, who took office in January, is the first black U.S. president.............................................. "We're not racists. It will be good to have a Negro in the White House. It will be practical. Black on white, it will be easier to shoot him," one of the show's hosts remarked. ............................ The Canadian Broadcasting Standards Council said it found "nothing redeeming in the allegedly comedic notion that an American president should be shot, still less that this would be easier to achieve because of the color of the president's skin. It was a disturbing, wounding, abusive racial comment"................................. The show also featured an interview with an actor pretending to be Obama. The host said, "The blacks, you all look alike," and then warned viewers to hide their purses ...................... The council said the comments and sketches breached regulations, adding they went "too far in terms of Canadian broadcast standards." The producers of the show denied the skits had been racist, saying they had meant to mock the characters making the offensive remarks .............................. http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE54O4...

soli

EOG Dedicated
Re: Well, well ... read this story from Canada and see if it reminds you of anyone ....

This is why I don't let that Canuck come in and Bash Obama. These Canucks are reaping the benefits of the U.S. Military and then come in and bitch about our Government.

Re: Well, well ... read this story from Canada and see if it reminds you of anyone ....

What's one little skit? President Bush had a whole movie based on his assassination.

The press loved it.

Hussein's not even in the running, and being the thin-skinned pussy he is, he'd lose if he was.

President Bush had to let YEARS of this crap roll off his back, AND he didn't have an ass-kissing media shielding him. In fact, they cheered on his failure.

Oh, and one other thing, Souless:

I (along with millions and millions of other patriotic Americans) will continue to bash your Nixonian Fraud in Chief relentlessly until he is forced out of office in disgrace. And I will do so with this huge silly grin on my face knowing you and the other Marxist crayon scribblers in here don't have the intellectual or testicular fortitude to combat my captivating wit, intellect and frame of reference.

In the meantime, here's a great bumper sticker for your Volvo:

:finger007-1

The Media kissed Bush's ass for 8 yrs .... either you are delustional from drug useage or as dumb as advertised .... which is it?

I (along with millions and millions of other patriotic Americans YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN .... YOU LIVE IN CANADA SO YOUR COMMENT MEANS YOU EITHER BOOKED TO AVOID MILITARY COMMITTMENTS OR ARE WANTED BY THE FEDS .... WHICH IS IT?