Johan with 7Ks. Zimmerman with 6

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Johan with 7Ks. Zimmerman with 6

Zimmerman sucks donkey dicks MO.

The Zimster wont be in the major leagues in 5 years, and will probably be in the minors for a while as soon as next season

mofome

Banned

Nope. He will be a very good mlb starter. He has very good stuff.

PO69

EOG Master

Zimmerman will be out of baseball in 5 years, take it to the bank!!!

He will probably be in the minors for a few stints as soon as next year

mofome

Banned

Zimmerman will be out of baseball in 5 years, take it to the bank!!!

He will probably be in the minors for a few stints as soon as next year

There is no reason to believe this. I have watched every start of his.

PO69

EOG Master

He is getting shelled MO! Have you checked out his stats over the past 5 starts or so. Tonight he gave up 5 earned runs in 5 innings.

Over his last 5 starts, he only had 1 decent game by only giving up 2 runs in 7 innings. In the other 4 starts, he didnt pitch MORE than 6 innings and gave up 5,5,6 and 5 runs. He looked virtually identical to that tonight. He will be a strain on the bullpen by the end of the year

mofome

Banned

He is getting shelled MO! Have you checked out his stats over the past 5 starts or so. Tonight he gave up 5 earned runs in 5.1 innings.

Over his last 5 starts, he only had 1 decent game by only giving up 2 runs in 7 innings. In the other 4 starts, he didnt pitch MORE than 6 innings and gave up 5,5,6 and 5 runs. He looked virtually identical to that tonight. He will be a strain on the bullpen by the end of the year

I know what he has done. Stats dont tell the entire story every time. he is extremely young and extremely talented.

PO69

EOG Master

I mean I can last longer in SEX than this guy stays in the game.

Dont take that to the bank though