Question about rebates.

Ok. I started with $100.00 in a offshore book that does their horse rebates on a weekly basis.

Week one I win $2500.00 and cashout $1000.00

Week 2 I lose the whole $1500.00 in horses.

My question is? Am I entitled to the horse rebates in week 2?

The owner said no. He said because I won in week one, all the money was profit. So he said I cannot get the rebate because my money was all from profit.

Is this right?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: Question about rebates.

:doh1

You want a rebate after taking them for 10x your deposit?

Doubt you'll find a book to give you that.

Ok. I started with $100.00 in a offshore book that does their horse rebates on a weekly basis.

Week one I win $2500.00 and cashout $1000.00

Week 2 I lose the whole $1500.00 in horses.

My question is? Am I entitled to the horse rebates in week 2?

The owner said no. He said because I won in week one, all the money was profit. So he said I cannot get the rebate because my money was all from profit.

Is this right?

It doesn't sound right to me but I am sure there is some fine print with rebates that lets a place not give them if they feel like not doing so.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

depends on the rules..carib give you a rebate on all (almost all) settled aciton win or lose.

other places like betjam give a rebate % based on previous weeks handle..

bookmaker on all wagers made unless 2.20 or 2.10 payouts.

what shop are you describing?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

on quick look he should obvioulsy pay you the up to 10% weekly rebate.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The rebate is supposed to be for bets you make. whether you win or lose is of no consequence. At least at an honest place it isn't.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Never played or heard much about that site. Most books would honor the rebate if the week started new. So even if you won 1000 on week one, week two starts clean and you should get it. But I agree with reload, fine print may get you. Move books if you play that much on the horses. They will wish they kept you.