Cheese Rolling: Holy shit this is awesome

roach23

Banned
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KOyQBSMeIhM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KOyQBSMeIhM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re: Cheese Rolling: Holy shit this is awesome

Saw it on espn the other day. Looks pretty fun! 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Mo, we gotta get shitface and do this before we die... like on the movie Bucketlist. :cheers

Im in. I will do that sober or drunk or both. That looks fucking awesome.

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

"Get the cheese!!!" the one kid says:houra:LMAO

the funniest part is the outfits...love the guy with the horse head on

roach23

Banned

the guys at the bottom who get to body slam the rollers at the bottom of the hill look like they're having a blast as well.

mofome

Banned

the guys at the bottom who get to body slam the rollers at the bottom of the hill look like they're having a blast as well.

lmfao yeah like the trip down wasnt brutal enough, they have a rugby team there ready to lay you out as soon as you get down.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

great vid man what did we do before the internet anyway! great stuff...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

LOVE THIS! Hysterical! I'd love to see the waivers these people have to sign - must be 400 pages long! one day someone is gonna be badly hurt then it might have to stop. the first roll - that guy wearing ONLY a "bikini" bottom - SCARY

cassiusclay

EOG Master

i heard the one black guy yelling "that's nacho cheese, that's nach yo cheese"