How good did you feel with Cleve up 22

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: How good did you feel with Cleve up 22

Did not feel good but added +11 in game...Cle came out on fire with a shooting % that could not be sustained and they haven't held leads in the other 2 at home. Magic just started slow and shots weren't dropping in the 1q.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

I can't remember how many NBA games I recall with
one team taking a 20 to 25 point led early and getting
beat. Not to say Cleavland won't win and cover. Bottom
line is this is the NBA

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I can't remember how many NBA games I recall with
one team taking a 20 to 25 point led early and getting
beat. Not to say Cleavland won't win and cover. Bottom
line is this is the NBA

we have seen this sooooo much this year.....i remember in years past a team goes up 20 and the game is pretty much over.....kill clock, play defense, and it was rare teams come back

Brock

EOG Dedicated

I was sitting in a sports book in Vegas and remember a
friend bragging about his big win. His team was up 31 at
half time. Well you can guess what happened.

Wade

EOG Master

I have Cavs ML and I feel sick as shit. I should of followed BTJ's #1 money making rule. Fade the team with the nigerian coach. :doh1

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

we have seen this sooooo much this year.....i remember in years past a team goes up 20 and the game is pretty much over.....kill clock, play defense, and it was rare teams come back
Just regression in this one...Cavs were shooting well above their average and not near a % that was attainable and the opposite for Orl. Wish I had a book where I could wager on 2q at the end of the 1q because plays like that would be decent fading the over performing team with a small spread. 2348ji23e