Cy Young Candidate Happ sitting pretty at -162 tomorrow

mofome

Banned
I cant imagine Happ being -162 vs the EOG All Stars. Guess thats a runline or nothing kinda line?

<table style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="AD2"><td>Fri 5/29</td><td>953</td><td>Washington Nationals
R. Detwiler</td><td>+1.5 -136</td><td>+154</td><td>OVER 10 +105</td><td rowspan="2" valign="middle" align="center">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD2"> <td>04:05 PM</td><td>954</td><td>Philadelphia Phillies
J. Happ</td><td>-1.5 +126</td><td>-162</td><td>UNDER 10 -115</td></tr></tbody></table>

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Cy Young Candidate Happ sitting pretty at -162 tomorrow

I can't see Philly being such a large fave...Detwil hasn't looked that bad. Fading Phillies under streak has been killing me lately. Under 6 straight and and 8 of 9 since their 5-0-1 over streak.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Nats suck and 162 is alot of stuff, but there is always an exception to everything, and this is one time I think the WOOD rolls.

mofome

Banned

The nats have a decent lineup, colome makes their pen a bit better, hanrahan has been better, and happ is awful.

so hard for me to take philly in this spot laying that much. Detwiler could be wild, but he also could be tough on the big lefty bats of the phills.

mofome

Banned

I can't see Philly being such a large fave...Detwil hasn't looked that bad. Fading Phillies under streak has been killing me lately. Under 6 straight and and 8 of 9 since their 5-0-1 over streak.

Detwiler has been great. in his last inning, vs a nice offense (baltimore) he went 6 innings and allowed just one hit. that hit was an infield hit that should have been called an error.

That being said, hes still wild and young. He could get rocked but the nats can certainly score on happ.

Happ was very good in his last start. Not great but 4 hits in 6 inns 2 run 0 BBs and 6 ks against the Yankees is not chopped liver. His repetoire is limited but how can we disparage this outing?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

as long as the books are giving away money by allowing us to get plus money fading the Nats and laying -1.5 i will do so

Detwiler is only good for 5-6 IP and then the Nats pen comes in and all hell breaks loose

Phils -1.5..........EASY

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Might take a shot with Nats ff...I know terrible wager but that is what I do. A little worried that Phillies should have a breakout game soon so might lay off after looking into it more.