Is it just me or is this seasons NBA playoffs a lot more entertaining than usual?

Apple

Banned
I think its a been great NBA playoffs thus far.. Lots of stories, teams like Magic and Nuggets are serious contenders for the first time in awhile.

We've had a lot of drama and last second shots.. I've been extremely entertained a lot more than usual..

Anyone else feel the same?

Apple

Banned
Re: Is it just me or is this seasons NBA playoffs a lot more entertaining than usual?

haha.. GL cannon

Re: Is it just me or is this seasons NBA playoffs a lot more entertaining than usual?

Very good stuff, a lot of excellent basketball being played--even by some of the teams that are now out; Chicago and Houston stick in my mind. However, I was looking forward to a King James coronation, but somebody forgot to tell the team from Orlando. . .

Apple

Banned

Bulls vs Celtics
Rockets vs Lakers
Magic vs Celtics

CLASSICS

The two we have right now are amazing. .

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

They have been great especially for the Conference finals. I dont think the ratings for the Finals will do nearly as well though if Orlando or Denver make it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Yet the Stanley Cup playoffs have still been better, except for the last round.

The conference finals have been have been good and a few others but Hawks-Heat might have been the worst series ever.

tripp

EOG Master

Bulls vs Celtics
Rockets vs Lakers
Magic vs Celtics

CLASSICS

The two we have right now are amazing. .

Tough to call those series "classics". Rockets/Lakers didn't have many close games and it was never really in doubt who would win that series. Magic/Celtics didn't really have that high level of play and Magic dominated when it mattered. Bulls/Celtics certainly was very entertaining, but again I question how high the level of play actually was in that series. Two average teams that were just closely matched and had some very clutch shooting, and some very bad plays to keep every game close.

To me the two series now are more classics than any series up to this point. Even then to make them classics they have to probably go 7 games and have very good closing games. Lakers/Nuggs going 7 and having Lakers win by 15 pts wouldn't be a classic to me.

If Cleveland somehow wins their series vs Orlando (I don't think they will) then it will be a classic without a doubt because it will be one of the key series' that elevates LeBron into MJ status.

As a whole though you're definitely right, very entertaining playoffs so far. Much more so than I expected this round. I will definitely be VERY disappointed if it doesn't end up being a LA/Cleveland finals, but I have enjoyed the playoffs so far and will likely watch the finals regardless (althoug to be honest I would watch a Yankees game over a Nuggs/Magic finals).

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Both NHL and NBA have been awesome, best playoff season in a while.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

OVERALL

BEST PLAYOFFS IN LAST 20+++++ YRS HANDS DOWN

Great playoffs. Going back in time I liked some of the matchups with the following teams. Bos LAL Bulls Det

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

celts last year going through game 7s like heroine were good

the years of Lebron's cavs vs. Agent Zero's wiz were good too

but for some reason I really enjoy San Antonio's boring style in the playoffs....I LOVED the 3-point shot duncan made last year for OT!!! one of my favorite moments (well below reggie's 8 pts)