BFC?

Re: BFC?

Odds for baseball are up and site seems fine to me.

I messaged them yesterday to get some tennis lines up, all matches for today are now almost done. Also wanted some soccer lines and would like the option of betting those before they go off the board. Tried calling and only get the fax machine.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I messaged them yesterday to get some tennis lines up, all matches for today are now almost done. Also wanted some soccer lines and would like the option of betting those before they go off the board. Tried calling and only get the fax machine.

you gotta get that avatar back

ballwonder

EOG Master

Got ya, was not aware it was tennis. Sorry about that.

I'm traveling this week Mex but I spoke with the office and Tennis should be up right away. The rest of Saturday's Soccer lines will be posted later today.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

But they do not have to beg to get paid:houra one of the fastest pay books around

Thanks JUNK

ps: Medic, The suspense is Killing us, did you win the wagers and
may I ask what teams you wagered on . . . Obviously only share if
you want to . . . .AND best of luck this weekend sir

Thanks JUNK

ps: Medic, The suspense is Killing us, did you win the wagers and
may I ask what teams you wagered on . . . Obviously only share if
you want to . . . .AND best of luck this weekend sir

Liked 4 games.

FC Wacker (won 2-0)
Boulogne (won 4-0)
Metz (won 2-0)
Montpellier (won 2-1)

Only played Metz as the first had started already when I spoke to Steve and didn't really like the lines on the other 2 so played them at Pinny. Would like to give you more action but some of the juice was way off. I understand you don't get much if any action on these games but if I can find it cheaper elsewhere I'd be stupid not to bet it there.

Cheers:cheers

One other thing. I do appreciate the lightning fast payouts, I doubt I'd get paid quicker (Cash in hand) anywhere else.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

4-0 WoW

Impressive, probably shouldn't tell me this as we MIGHT "SHOW YOU THE DOOR"

Just kidding SIR, good luck . . . . WHat League is that / FRENCH ? ? ? ?

4-0 WoW

Impressive, probably shouldn't tell me this as we MIGHT "SHOW YOU THE DOOR"

Just kidding SIR, good luck . . . . WHat League is that / FRENCH ? ? ? ?

1st one was Austrian League, other 3 were France Ligue 2.

I've been shown the door more than once, as long as I get my balance I never have a problem with it 12io4j2w90:cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

NICE NICE NICE

also, if you are getting FAX you are calling are Emergency BACKUP LINE

call the special # that I pm--ed you as I think you are calling from CANADA & we only have 2 Lines that work from Canada . . . anyway, Glad you won the wager

Lastly, I see GREEK HAD METZ -0.5 -175 may I ask what line you were given on the above play . . . .as i wanna make sure you are getting decent pricing altho we CAN"T MATCH PINNY LINES

Gave me the same or 2 cents off that number. Initially I would have passed and played it at Pinny as they had it at -130 but they took the game offline and I didn't have the time to wait for them to put it back up, probably should have passed completely as taking it at more juice was -EV for me in that spot but decided to go with it. I understand you guys can't give me pinny numbers but if some are close and you want it i'll give you pinny type action. Thanks again

Got the number you pm'd me thanks. Now any chance of getting the 2 Brazilian Serie B games up for tonight? I'll shoot you some action :)