Cops pull over ambulance on the way to hospital for cutting them off

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Usually these guys get along. I cannot imagine why the police would not pass these guys to get to where they needed to be instead of causing a huge clusterfuck with a patient on scene.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Cops pull over ambulance on the way to hospital for cutting them off

This trooper needs to have a meering with Donald trump and be told

YOU'RE FIRED!

MOST Law Enforcement do a stellar job of getting along with EMT and being smart about things - but there are exceptions and this is one of them

Good thing for this video otherwise these cops woulda made up some lie to CYA

PassTheRock

EOG Master

IMO the police created a huge fucking cornsquabble for what appears a minor problem that could be solved by management. The town needs to look out for their EMTs, not harrass them.

They seemed to be having a problem with the big black fella.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

If I were that EMT, I would be praying that I was the one responding when that officer got shot. I'd stop at every intersection, stop sign, red light, and green light just to "make sure that there are no cops on a call coming". :D

L.E.O. R.O.E. 101: Never piss off an EMT or a Doctor, because they could be the ones you depend on if something happens to you. Not only is it a professional courtesy, but common fucking sense as well.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

If I were that EMT, I would be praying that I was the one responding when that officer got shot. I'd stop at every intersection, stop sign, red light, and green light just to "make sure that there are no cops on a call coming". :D

L.E.O. R.O.E. 101: Never piss off an EMT or a Doctor, because they could be the ones you depend on if something happens to you. Not only is it a professional courtesy, but common fucking sense as well.

NOW that's funny

OR allow 2,3 people to pull out in front of you as you are on way to the scene . . . . . LOL

PassTheRock

EOG Master

According to reports, the troopers have claimed that the paramedic assaulted one of them before the camera started rolling.
The district attorney in Okfuskee County is expected to take a look at the video and may file charges against Maurice White as soon as this week.

They're looking to file charges against the EMT and he'll probably be fired. Of course he "assaulted them" with a patient on the way to the emergency before the cameras were rolling. To me its obvious its complete bullshit.