Outman and Cy Hunter set to do battle in 40 mins, who do we like

mofome

Banned
Outman has had a pretty nice season to date.

Tommy Hunter is a young right hander who really doesn't have much. He hasn't dominated, in any way, in the minors prior to his call up. He figures to get hit fairly hard today.

mofome

Banned
Re: Outman and Cy Hunter set to do battle in 40 mins, who do we like

Hunter, make no mistake, has been killed in the minors.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nothing for me. Would have liked over at 10 but can't play it at 11.

mofome

Banned

yeah 11 is a lot of runs. I cant believe this game is a pk though. Hunter is a waste.

:+excited-<TABLE class=none cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 id=title vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>American League
</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 id=head vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=bg1 align=left width="40%"><SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M %p', '1243631100'))</SCRIPT>5:05 pm</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle width="20%">Standings</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle width="20%">W-L</TD><TD class=bg1 align=middle width="20%">Strk</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>Oakland </TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>4th AL WEST</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>(18-26)</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>L 1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=name align=left>Texas </TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>1st AL WEST</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>(27-19)</TD><TD class=scorerow align=middle>L 1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE id=alerts1658427 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=plays1658427 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" vAlign=top>OAK: Outman (2-0, 2.90)
TEX: Hunter (0-0, 0.00)
Depth Chart
Depth Chart
</TD><TD id=situation1658427 vAlign=top align=right>Pitching Stats
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg4><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD id=links1658427 noWrap>

I LIKE OVER GAME 1

IF LOSES I LIKE OVER FOR MORE GAME 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:cheers:houra91023i2ndw;l
</TD><TD noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

two awful, awful pitchers. over is the best play, maybe of the entire day.

mofome

Banned

Outman certainly isnt awful, thats the thing about that.

2.90 era is good in baseball.

tripp

EOG Master

Outman certainly isnt awful, thats the thing about that.

2.90 era is good in baseball.

meh. im on oakland in this game but every time i've seen outman pitch the guy is god awful. again, im betting oakland, but i expect it to hit because of their bats, certainly not because of outman.

mofome

Banned

well the oak bats arent as good as the tx bats so that doesnt really add up there feller.

mofome

Banned

oak is one of the worst offenses in baseball and tripper is betting on them for their bats.

:LMAO

meh. im on oakland in this game but every time i've seen outman pitch the guy is god awful. again, im betting oakland, but i expect it to hit because of their bats, certainly not because of outman.

just think how nasty oak O would be if they still had mvp scut

tripp

EOG Master

well the oak bats arent as good as the tx bats so that doesnt really add up there feller.

tex bats overrated. if oak played in that ballpark all year they would score more than texas.

play the game as you wish, makes no difference to me12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

tex bats overrated. if oak played in that ballpark all year they would score more than texas.

play the game as you wish, makes no difference to me

You say some of the most ridiculous stuff i have ever heard. The oak offense is more talented than the tx offense now?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

You say some of the most ridiculous stuff i have ever heard. The oak offense is more talented than the tx offense now?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
would love to see where i said that:+clueless

if texas played @ oak park and oakland played @ tex park oakland would score more runs. that is all i said.

texas offense is average, nothing more. kins and hamilton are great hitters, but after that nobody above avg. young is decent, cruz has potential, davis is hit or miss (usually miss), salty has potential, but has shown zip so far...just not a great offense.

play texas though, i really don't care. maybe they'll win and maybe they wont.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Texass -103 for me

when i get a team that wins about 2/3rds of their home games against a team that loses about that many and the game is PICK - i will take the solid home team

mofome

Banned

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg1" align="left"><td>Lineup</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>RBI</td></tr><tr id="playerId11512" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">O. Cabrera SS</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="playerId26039" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">A. Kennedy 2B</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="playerId23649" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">J. Cust DH</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="playerId181555" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">M. Holliday LF</td><td>1</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="playerId7633" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">J. Giambi 1B</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="playerId546504" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">K. Suzuki C</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="playerId489807" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">R. Sweeney CF</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="playerId1186194" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">T. Buck RF</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr><tr id="playerId292452" class="bg2" valign="middle" align="right" height="17"><td align="left">J. Hannahan 3B</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td><td>0</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

would love to see where i said that

if texas played @ oak park and oakland played @ tex park oakland would score more runs. that is all i said.

texas offense is average, nothing more. kins and hamilton are great hitters, but after that nobody above avg. young is decent, cruz has potential, davis is hit or miss (usually miss), salty has potential, but has shown zip so far...just not a great offense.

play texas though, i really don't care. maybe they'll win and maybe they wont.

what you actually said was that oak would score more than tx if they played in that ball park. that means the oak offense is better than the tx lineup to you. that is ridiculous.

you did not say anything about them switching parks. You realized what you said was a bit silly and now you have amended your statement. thats fine.

:cheers

play texas? you smoking tripper? Ive already stated that hunter is a complete waste and i cant believe the game is a pk. i have stated im on oak. Not for the oak bats, but for the obvious reason, outman is much better than hunter. The tx lineup is much better than oaks, but i hope the pitching difference is enough.

what you actually said was that oak would score more than tx if they played in that ball park. that means the oak offense is better than the tx lineup to you. that is ridiculous.

you did not say anything about them switching parks. You realized what you said was a bit silly and now you have amended your statement. thats fine.

:cheers

play texas? you smoking tripper? Ive already stated that hunter is a complete waste and i cant believe the game is a pk. i have stated im on oak. Not for the oak bats, but for the obvious reason, outman is much better than hunter. The tx lineup is much better than oaks, but i hope the pitching difference is enough.

oak has zero guys hitting .300 tho. Their offense :suit:

Kennedy is hitting almost .400 but he doesn't have enough abs to qualify:LMAO

mofome

Banned

oak has zero guys hitting .300 tho. Their offense :suit:

Kennedy is hitting almost .400 but he doesn't have enough abs to qualify:LMAO

the oakland offense is fucking terrible.

tx scores 2 runs on a walk an inf hit and one real hit. outman ks 2. the dude is oaks best pitcher till duc comes back, thats not saying a ton but he looks good to me. as many ks as hits allowed and few hits allowed than innings pitched. not a cy young candidate, but far from awful. our friend tripp is a wild child.

oak > tx bats.

:houra

tx scores 2 runs on a walk an inf hit and one real hit. outman ks 2. the dude is oaks best pitcher till duc comes back, thats not saying a ton but he looks good to me. as many ks as hits allowed and few hits allowed than innings pitched. not a cy young candidate, but far from awful. our friend tripp is a wild child.

oak > tx bats.

No worse analysis by tripp than seeing him pretend it's normal for his team to be #2 in scoring for the week. He's gotten no breaks but livan 28, guthrie 22, and burnett 25 has been happening all season. I need to get some of that shit he's smoking :+excited-

tripp

EOG Master

oak > tx bats.

lol, outman's own mother wouldn't even call him their best pitcher.

he got taken out of the rotation for a few weeks for a reason mo, but im sure you know better than all of the management on oakland:doh1

ziegler last year set a record for most IP without a run to start a career. he is nothing more than avg. stats with small sample sizes are very deceiving.

no sense arguing with you and your puppet cee though2348ji23e

he got taken out of the rotation for a few weeks for a reason mo, but im sure you know better than all of the management on oakland:doh1

ziegler last year set a record for most IP without a run to start a career. he is nothing more than avg. stats with small sample sizes are very deceiving.

no sense arguing with you and your puppet cee though2348ji23e

No sense arguing with a guy on bases knowledge who's last place in a league full of people who know bases either :cheers

There's always next year pal 91023i2ndw;l

tripp

EOG Master

No sense arguing with a guy on bases knowledge who's last place in a league full of people who know bases either :cheers

There's always next year pal 91023i2ndw;l

strange..a cee post that wasn't just agreeing with something mo says:+clueless

mofome

Banned

strange..a cee post that wasn't just agreeing with something mo says:+clueless

strange, 9ks and 3 hits allowed. trip was very wrong. will he admit it for the first time? not likely.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

he got taken out of the rotation for a few weeks for a reason mo, but im sure you know better than all of the management on oakland

no sense arguing with you and your puppet cee though

tripp, there is no sense arguing with you. you've never admitted being wrong about anything and you are wrong frequently. Outman was great, again today. he is their best sp.

im sure i know better than you. you're an arrogant guy, i just dont know why yet. I'll figure it out.

xo

mofome

Banned

No worse analysis by tripp than seeing him pretend it's normal for his team to be #2 in scoring for the week. He's gotten no breaks but livan 28, guthrie 22, and burnett 25 has been happening all season. I need to get some of that shit he's smoking :+excited-

tripp can be a bit delusional and very defensive. thats ok, we love tripp for tripp. hes just a bit young. you would think the ass kickings would humble the young man, but they have not...yet.

outman is garbage 9Ks and 3 hits allowed.
oak bats are amazing. 3 runs vs a guy who was hammered in aaa

oak offense did well 2day

5 runs in 18 inn

was a tough task vs feldman and tommy hunter.

mofome

Banned

oak offense did well 2day

5 runs in 18 inn

was a tough task vs feldman and tommy hunter.

maybe the oak offense was in oak and the tx offense was in tx?

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

F these guys....overs were losers!!!!