Blow out city tonight.....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Blow out city tonight.....

Thanks for bumping this people

MAX on all plays - so what book is the lucky one that now sees you having to "re-up" since all your money is gone - and honestly - you NEVER had a chance from opening tipoff! then again - i know you posted these plays but NEVER made them becasue only a JACKASS would be on the wrong side of a blowout like this

Along with GridironGIRL - Now...Ruca was the OTHER LOUD MOUTH JACKASS who spouted off forever about how GREAT denver was and how mucht he lakers sucked and how denver would easily win this series - blah, blah, blah

Now - you went after me when i said denver had NO PRAYER of winning this series (BINGO - 100% RIGHT) so now - get ready for payback

I wish to THANK YOU for all the money you made me FADING Your SORRY ASS STUPID PICKS ON DENVER! PT Barnum is smiling somewhere at you and GridironGIRL for being sooooooooooooooooo wrong about the THUGGETS

you asked what i would do if denver won - would i ever come back? well - now i ask you the same?

now that you and GridironGIRL have made a DONKEY out of yourselves by being STUPID ENOUGH to think the Thuggets would win - where ya been?

i know GridironGIRL is back under some rock - but you? Donde esta Ud?

i KNOW you will be on Orly/Cleve in the finals - and that makes me ECSTATIC to know this because as i have said before about you and GridironGIRL

I have FORGOTTEN more about basketball than you two MORONS have ever learned

Payback is a BEEEEOTCH! now bend over and take it - like you have it coming

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Dont hold back Winky!! :LMAOTell us how you really feel, you didnt make it clear enough.:doh1

Cannon

Banned

Ruca is an idiot. He always loses in every sport. He is clueless then he gets on here and makes stupid I'm all in posts. What a RUBE.

Cannon

Banned

Make sure he gets on the EOG team because I will bet them to lose at Matchbook. He will lose all his money fast,

This site is so funny I go something like 15-4 playing the Nuggs and everyone comes in and rips me when I lose one.

As for dumbass winky I said the that LA would probably win the series in 7 you fucking moron. You dont even know what constitutes an assist in basketball.