winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Guess Her Muff

#577 - poor boob job there. Like #328 choice. MOre a fan of #584 than #580

i agree except looking at her other 3 pix 577 looks like a ton of fun

as for 580/584

580 - has an unreal smoking hot slim trim tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight body

584 - she is nice - great face - but looking at her stomach i sense she might turn into Kirstire Alley real soon - while 580 will have that smokin tight trim body for a long time if not forever (look in the mirror on 584 and we can see she has somewhat f a gut now)

if i knew 584 would lose 10 pounds or gain no more she would be my choice but 580 is reason #1 why you MUST get them thin to start because IF 580 puts on 10-20 pounds she will be about what she should while if 584 puts on 10-20 pounds no one will be jerking off to her at all

580 - her body is FLAWLESS and she is my choice

this "guess her muff" blog is bookmarked and a "must visit" on a daily basis.

I give it three thumbs up!

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I've researched this very carefully and thoroughly, and I keep coming back to gal #337 as the lady most suited to EOG.

And here's the unveiling: Muff:

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Okay - today's 597, what the hell is that?! Never seen anything like that...a squashed mushroom...

#587 was an unexpected surprise...

#588 - the pothole face close up was a disappointment

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

benibrowns

EOG Senior Member

I love the crucifix in the picture of 597. Not sure that qualifies under the "wwjd" column!
lmfao.:LMAO

stef

EOG Enthusiast

I've researched this very carefully and thoroughly, and I keep coming back to gal #337 as the lady most suited to EOG.

And here's the unveiling:Muff:

Kind of figure this one would SCORE some big points with you on that :cheersanal stuff. Agree she is fine.

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Can't do 584 she looks just like my sister, sis has more hair on her snatch tho!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Can't do 584 she looks just like my sister, sis has more hair on her snatch tho!

i would ask how you know - but don't wanna go there

IF 584 looks like your sis - is she single? if so - i'd like to change that...........TONITE! just think - i can be your bro-in-law. think of how LUCKY you would be :LMAO:LMAO

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Today #641, I would like to see much more of that....nice. #634 is not too bad either. #632 is very nice as well. #631 - solidly built and would be DIRTY!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

#658 - cute, with nice smile. Funny how some look much better with clothes on...

#649 - petite package.

#647 - who invited their Mom to submit here?