Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

But I got Cy Kuroda back next week. :LMAO

At least I'm still ahead of Cee in the standings. :houra

i'll prolly be last place soon. Joey 320 vs me and he's 130 against mo. Tripp gonna be high scores on me also. Fun times :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

cee is rips on everyone.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Guy starts Ian Stewart and Hairston in the INF and he's rips. As Cee would say, that's "funnies".

BTW, thanks for Victo. :thumbsup

Shane Victorino, CF PHI
News: Phillies OF Shane Victorino had his second four-hit game in three days Friday against the Nationals, going 4-for-5 with a run scored. He had an 0-for-3 game in between the two four-hit games -- his only hitless game in his last 11. He's batting .422 (19-for-45) during that stretch.

Guy starts Ian Stewart and Hairston in the INF and he's rips. As Cee would say, that's "funnies".

i didn't start stewart.

and if u think hairston is funnies. I guess i gave u more credit for bases knowledge than u deserve :cheers

Hairston

30-27-20 and 14 this week.

If it's funny scoring points and being productive. Then you win 91023i2ndw;l

RJ u tried to deal for stewart in the beginning of the season. Now u are rips on him. who knew?

Catcher Most Added: Chris Snyder became a household name last season because of his DL stint with a fractured testicle. Fast forward to ‘09 and Snyder has turned his head, coughed, and is raking this month belting 4 HR with a .296 BA in May.

That doesnt not sound fun. Cant believe I never heard of this injury. Or maybe I did, and my mind just blocks it out.....

mofome

Banned

Catcher Most Added: Chris Snyder became a household name last season because of his DL stint with a fractured testicle. Fast forward to ?09 and Snyder has turned his head, coughed, and is raking this month belting 4 HR with a .296 BA in May.

That doesnt not sound fun. Cant believe I never heard of this injury. Or maybe I did, and my mind just blocks it out.....

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Francisco could have saved the 2nd game of the doubleheader today if Washington wanted...but he goes with CJ and costs me another 10 points or so....

tripp

EOG Master

The balance of power within the league may have just shifted.

5/30 tripp claim R. Romero SP off waivers and drop R. Barajas C

I can't believe he was dropped to be honest. From watching this guy pitch he has a ton of potential. He is Toronto's second best pitcher and can really be lights out.

He really just ran into trouble one inning vs the O's and it was his first start back from the DL. Vs KC next week he's a solid start.

:cheers

Viejo , pretty fair offer there. I think A gonz is gonna finish with more points than howard so i'm leaning towards declining. But i also need a 3b. So i'm hmm lol

tripp

EOG Master

me and cee gonna go down to the wire this week!

one of us will end up with a top 3 score this week and lose, while joey and mo will have the two worst scores and one will get a W somehow :doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

wow yomamamaa had CC vs Carmona and Zito vs Carp

Going to be interesting to see what kind of points he pulls out of 2 head to heads

tripp

EOG Master

fucking hairston has over 20 pts this week, are you kidding me?

hairston and fielder both hr in the 1st inning and now cee is up by 10. guth will lose tonight too so looks like i will need wain to get killed to have any chance.

any cee was whining about wain getting the extra start this week:doh1

rjt721

EOG Master

Shit. Victor Martinez leaves the game after following a ball off his leg in the first inning.

tripp

EOG Master

If ya knew anything about bases. You would see hairston 20+ for the 4th straight week. Not surprising to most pal :cheers

lol, hairston sucks cee. probably one of the worst players certainly starting for any eog team.

lol, hairston sucks cee. probably one of the worst players certainly starting for any eog team.

i know, all the good guys are on your team. But they don't score for some reason. Who knew bud :+clueless

either
fowler
pence
drew
size

is the best OF/DH combo in the league 4/5 guys batting under .260
Not something that's easily duplicated there

Glad me and Cee are buds now. Guy has kicked the rips into another gear
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

just stinks dropping games to teams like joey and tripp. I got chute gamer ttp coming up. I needed those wins vs the shit teams. So if i get blown out vs guys who know bases then it won't be as bad :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

just stinks dropping games to teams like joey and tripp. I got chute gamer ttp coming up. I needed those wins vs the shit teams. So if i get blown out vs guys who know bases then it won't be as bad :shoot:
Ouch.

tripp

EOG Master

shit, sabathia looking dominant tonight:houra

easiest money in the world doing sides with this guy. he will be right there for cy young again this year

tripp

EOG Master

I hope no one in this league would give up if they get eliminated. Would be real shitty.

I'll be eliminated by AS break.:LMAO

Really only 6 or 7 teams right now that I think have a legit shot at the playoffs. Obviously things can change fast, but right now I'd say it's between yoyo, rj, gamer, chute, mc, ttp and tuck.

No one should be giving up though. This league is mainly just for fun, it's good times and we still have all our side bets to cheer for.:+excited-

I should just pay you now. Fucking Lester. 2348ji23e

i love RJ in the league

-330 on sides with me
-200 for lester sides?
-200 donation for league fee

RJ -730 overall oij213490

my calculations may be off tho

rjt721

EOG Master

i love RJ in the league

-330 on sides with me
-200 for lester sides?
-200 donation for league fee

RJ -730 overall oij213490

my calculations may be off tho
+1500 for winning the league
--------------------------
+770

rjt721

EOG Master

I don't even remember all the side bets I've made. Some aren't posted on the league board. I know I have AJ v. Lester sides with gamer and Berkman v. Volstad with tuck.