WNBA about to start.

I've been making money in the WNBA for three years now. Will share some of my picks here. The season kicks off Saturday June 6th. Preseason games are going on now. The start of the season was pushed forward two weeks this year to allow the stars who play in Europe in the offseason time to get back for training camp. Diana Taurasi, for example, makes 4 times her WNBA salary playing in the offseason!

A couple other things I'm keeping my eye on are, how the Houston Comets players (franchise folded) fit in with their new teams and how soon Rookie of the Year and MVP - Candace Parker comes back from having a baby in the offseason.

I made 80 units in the final month of the season last year and hope to dominate again this year. I look forward to a strong season and sharing some winners here on EOG.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: WNBA about to start.

Good luck Pub. Look forward to seeing some of your input. Going to try putting full effort into the wnba this year...started last season but got too short on time with working out of town to put the needed effort and cut it off early into the season.

Re: WNBA about to start.

Team USA didn't invite her, so she lead her team to the WNBA title and played in the Olympics for Russia (where she also plays in the offseason). Good for her, I say.